Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Really PI$$ED!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really PI$$ED!
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:19pm
I normally don't go off on rants but....
I like UT3
I ‹3 my clan
I like this site for the most part

I F--KING HATE
The amount of b****ing people do over the MOST STUPID SH!T
The amount of effort put into being as mean as possible when someone expresses an opinion you don't like
Sick of the same three people send me pm's even though you have been kindly asked to not bother me
I'm bored with the he said this & she said that
Tired of reading "I'm leaving UT3" YOU want to leave just F--KING LEAVE
"Why don't you like me?" shouldn't need to be a thread.
(not bashing it just looks bad ok)
I'm SO OVER the same a$$holes trolling every thread
I hate that almost nobody really thinks about what they say before they post
I hate that this thread makes me sound like a b!tch but WTF half of you feel the same way so whatever

I am not leaving, I am still playing and No I won't add you back to my psn if I deleted you I had a good reason.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:26pm

a thread full of b****ing, about b****ing.. priceless.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:31pm
i agree MommyRox!(no offence taken btw,my thread was indeed dumb,i admit that)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:12pm
i think i'm getting to that point where i'm about to say exactly what's on my mind.  i've been the subtle type, but i'm definitely getting to a point where enough is enough.  any objections anyone?

and may i ask WHY oh WHY i was deleted?  i'm just curious to know.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:24pm
Block the PM's

Most people who do that I'm leaving thread should do it in either a private clan thread or via PM to people they want to know so I agree there.

People b**** coz its a forum with people ranging from 13-50 years of age, if the kiddies can't control themselves then its likely someones gonna give them a slap.

And lol the why don't you like me threads are probably for insecure freaks... few of them knocking about. They resort to internet dating coz they are so f***ing ugly in real life.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

I like UT3
I like my clan
I like this site for the most part

Alright.....me too....except I like my clan from top bottom which is why I chose it but thats minor..

I F--KING HATE
The amount of b****ing people do over the MOST STUPID SH!T
The amount of effort put into being as mean as possible when someone expresses an opinion you don't like

I'm bored with the he said this & she said that

Would you stand on a rough corner of south central l.a. and b**** (yes your b****ing!) about people fighting over the colors they wear? This is an internet forum, welcome. Find me a public one that doesn't have this behavior and I'll let you pick your own prize.

Sick of the same three people send me pm's even though you have been kindly asked to not bother me

That is some sick **** right there. Just feel good knowing you don't suffer from the same problems that drive them to do those things.

"Why don't you like me?" shouldn't need to be a thread.
(not bashing it just looks bad ok)

Oh don't worry, I bashed that already. You just chill and relax, thats covered. I think we might see a little less from now on.

I'm SO OVER the same a$$holes trolling every thread

C'mon now Mommy, surely you can be at peace with yet another aspect of what comes with the territory and which is well beyond your controll. Now if someone was in here pushing "Extenze", the new 100% all natural enhancement for that "certain male body party".....that would be trolling. UT3 players commenting on UT3 related posts addressed to the public.....to call it trolling is kind of a stretch.

I hate that almost nobody really thinks about what they say before they post

I used to think the same thing. Then it occured to me that what you consider "thinking" is actually beyond the mental capacity of said posters. Depressing, I know.

I hate that this thread makes me sound like a b!tch but WTF half of you feel the same way so whatever

Nono, let it rip. You have to keep things spicy. Bland = Boring. Boring = decreased Google ad revenues. Decreased Google ad revenues = no more tourneys. You just keep being the little habanero that you are.

I am not leaving, I am still playing and No I won't add you back to my psn if I deleted you I had a good reason

Please don't. We need more players not less.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

i agree MommyRox!(no offence taken btw,my thread was indeed dumb,i admit that)

Thats PROGRESS, and I applaud it. I call it like I see it positive and negative, for the record. See, that bonfire wasn't for nothin! You see the light about "do you like me" polls AND you know your an adult.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:16pm
+1 for mommy!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:52pm
If I ever make an "I'm leaving UT3" thread, it probably will mean it, because the reason I'd make such a thread would be if my PS3 breaks and if it breaks, chances are that it will adios to my UT3 career... because it's going to take me at least a few months or more to get another one. (unless I get lucky with my financial aid again (anytime soon) and get enough excess to buy another PS3, just like I did to get my PS3.. lol..)  Sure, that means I might only be gone before a few months, but that depends on my luck, so if it breaks.. it might be permanent, since I might end up getting a Wii or 360 instead. (because they're affordable)

Also, I do have a job.. it's called part-time (soon to be full time, once the new campus opens) college student.  I don't get paid for it though. Unhappy

Anyways, my point, if I'm leaving because I'm pissed off beyond my breaking point, I'll just tell my clan online and maybe disappear from UT3/ iAMGaming. (unless they convince me otherwise)
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Anyways, my point, if I'm leaving because I'm pissed off beyond my breaking point, I'll just tell my clan online and maybe disappear from UT3/ iAMGaming. (unless they convince me otherwise)

We will shower you in rose pedals, chocolate, and poems begging you to stay. Smile

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:06pm
its funny how the one who posted this thread hates people trolling yet ive seen them do it too :) hypocrites... and to deadaim..i agree lol
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:18pm
welcome to the online universe....where manners don't exist....

sigh...you could right a doctoral thesis on the subject...
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by UrLord75

welcome to the online universe....where manners don't exist....

sigh...you could right a doctoral thesis on the subject...

i am sure it has been done.

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 9:47pm
this is highly amusing.  it's a total paradox this place.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 9:51pm
I'm really pi$$ed cuz i just took a dump & had to use tissue paper instead of toilet paper.
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'm really pi$$ed cuz i just took a dump & had to use tissue paper instead of toilet paper.

Lmfao did not need to know that.

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 8:25am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

its funny how the one who posted this thread hates people trolling yet ive seen them do it too :) hypocrites... and to deadaim..i agree lol

Show 1 post where I was trolling. I will apologise for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply