FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PLAY or Get DA f*** Out...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLAY or Get DA f*** Out...
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:28pm
This is pretty cut and dry. Either accept the challenges on the f***ing ladders or get the f*** off of them and let people that are wanting to play the game, play it without having to move up the ladder with a bunch of f***ing idle players in the middle.

I know every now and then someone may have an exscuse why they missed or couldn't play, that's fine but go look at the f***ing duel ladder. Look at how many times you see that lil word that says forfeit. I'm tired of this ****. I have challenged 4 people now and one challenged me and no one has came through to play me a easily 3 f***ing duels.

I have 4 wins and best streak in hall of fame and never even played a f***ing match.

So cut and dry, either play when someone challenges you or get the f*** off the ladder. I thank its ****ty how I couldn't play players like Kali, Phant, Maiden, Ewokk, Rico, Remy, and of those because I had to rank up first and get through all the idle players which in turn has caused me a headache to play one tiny lil f***ing match.

These damn ladders have yet to do any good for me because of you idle players.

TX2K7 I just challenged you yesterday, if you read this go accept the damn challenge or Ill be at 5 wins and still no games but thanks guys cause now I'm ranked high enough to play good players that are actually playing.

There is 35 people on that duel list and maybe 10 of us belong on there, the others are just at idle, leave.

Thanks.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:31pm

Use Your Back Button and Fix the Following Errors

Leaving 1v1 ladders is not permitted.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:33pm
Plus I can't speak for everyone else but when it suits I would play people, but if someone challenges me midweek I can't be online so I lose? I can't read half you post tho for all those stars.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:37pm
Inc. has a good point here.. but also some players (remain nameless) try to challenge me on some bizzare times, I sent them a message that I accept the challenge and they ignored me... so they thought they could win by forfeit :S

Edit: If you want to win from me, You got to earn it.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
Danjel if you get challenge you can accept it and say Ill play but only on the weekends. Seems pretty f***ing easy to me. I would have done that with all the ones I done so far if the other person wanted to but instead they never accept the challenge.

And what u can't leave the duel ladder, that be the dumbest thang I ever heard of, so wha happens when there is 50people on this mofo and Inc. decides to quit, that means everytime I get challenged people have to win with a forfeit. That's f***ing stupid.

If its that way the Wopr fix your ladders. Half the players on there are vehicles players and have no intention on playing any duels. Period.

Thanks again but no thanks.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:46pm
Yeah I don't know why the ladder software doesn't allow you to leave a duel ladder....it is by design so it's not a bug I just don't know why that is necessary. 

There are 2 things I can do for this:
1) there is a setting for inactive rank drop (max of 30 days)
2) delete team from the ladder for inactivity (max of 63 days)

I agree though Inc, it's annoying to have to go through a bunch of non responsive players to get to the active ones. 
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:48pm
Either way I can delete the user from the ladder myself...it's just that a user can't do it.  There is probably some database dependency there.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:51pm
yeah I know...triple post....

I don't want to start removing people right now because it has been kind of slow in general on the ladder...with a tourney coming we'll soon find out who is active and who is not so it's best that we wait to clean up the inactive people.

If there is anyone that wants off the ladder just tell me and I'll remove you.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:01pm
@ inc - sure man ill duel u, ill go see wats up in a min. gotta make u work for ur 10-0 Win lol xD
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:02pm
Damn Wopr highjack a thread why don't you. Lmao. No but thanks Wopr, I appreciate what you done for us, the ladders and everythang and even tho I don't play the game as much. I still play here and there and still want to contribute to the ladder, Ill put good use to it.

Anyways thanks. I appreciate it bro.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:26pm
I generally check for challenges about every other day and so far, no one's even challenged, me through the ladder.  Also, if you'd like to challenge, please don't do it through the ladder, since I may or may not see it.  A PM is the way I'd prefer someone to challenge me, just like Kali.  Alternately, you could do this over PSN. (if we're both in WOPR's Instagib server or some other server, so we can set it up.)  Honestly, I really don't care if I get my third L, as long as it's not by something stupid, like a forfiet because I didn't have time to check the day someone challenge me. (Yesterday was a good example..  I was busy, working around the house, setting up my fall scheduale, and cramming, so I really didn't have much time and after all that cramming, my head hurt too much to be in the mood for UT3.)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:44pm

Can we get a Snow Reel Ladder? I'd challenge anyone.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:46pm
once wF get  our others signed up we'l be throwin out challenges....
shine on you crazy diamond
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 3:08pm
U have 48hrs to accept the challenge Silver J. You said you check it every other day so that shouldn't be a problem.

Also I receive email when someone challenges me so I don't have to keep a eye on it, maybe I suggest doing the same for all of you. Don't know why its so hard to play ***n UT3 these days.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Danjel if you get challenge you can accept it and say Ill play but only on the weekends. Seems pretty f***ing easy to me. I would have done that with all the ones I done so far if the other person wanted to but instead they never accept the challenge.

And what u can't leave the duel ladder, that be the dumbest thang I ever heard of, so wha happens when there is 50people on this mofo and Inc. decides to quit, that means everytime I get challenged people have to win with a forfeit. That's f***ing stupid.

If its that way the Wopr fix your ladders. Half the players on there are vehicles players and have no intention on playing any duels. Period.

Thanks again but no thanks.

Sorry but I have limited time to which I can play, I like being competitive and if someone challenged me and was willing to play on an EU host when I'm online I will join the room.

And sorry for maybe not wanting to spend every hour of my free time during the weekends playing ut3. I'll join an EU duel league, then you don't have to worry about it. Time differences matter to me unfortunately.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 12:04am
i stopped playing in the ladders after you told me you were challenging idlers to gain rank.
 they are a joke.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 4:19am
I wish this thread was in the "general" section. It's a shame all these people signed up for the ladder and aren't using it.
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Ewokk

I wish this thread was in the "general" section. It's a shame all these people signed up for the ladder and aren't using it.

Well, I think I'll start challenging people after Aug. 3, maybe later.  The main reason I'm not now is due to all this "catch-up," which means I'd rather not set up a date, but simply set it up over PSN or PMs.  Besides, I'm kind of holding for my new controller as well and I should have it soon.

Oh, and don't say get a job, because I have one.. it's called college.
 Post Reply Post Reply