| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox360 or PS3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What is better, PS3 or Xbox360?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
9 [22.50%]
1 [2.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox360 or PS3?
    Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:20pm
So yah.. I don't know why my weed poll got deleted xD So I wanted to create a new Poll after seeing some funny posts on the off-topic thread.

Sure this is going to start some flaming.. But I just hope people can give normal and neutral opinions based on facts and not just because you're a PS or Xbox lover.... or Wii lover.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:23pm
WII LOL
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:25pm
playstation wii :) lol PS360:( PS3:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Adios, the last farewell
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by SRC_CoR-StYlE

playstation wii :) lol PS360:( PS3:):):):):):):):):):):):)

lmao.. PS360 that would be a sick project.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:28pm
PS3 > XBOX360
Sh1t! i accidentally voted XBOX360
EdGe=FAILURE!!!!
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:29pm
PS360>xbox360 lol
Adios, the last farewell
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

PS3 > XBOX360
Sh1t! i accidentally voted XBOX360
EdGe=FAILURE!!!!
you fail sooooooo much now. lol jk but still, xbox=lame.
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:34pm
waaaaaaaaaa D: i cant believe i voted XBOX360!!
if i were a XBOX360 Lover the only games i'd play:
Halo3,Gears 1&2,Fable2, & Left For The Dead.
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:36pm
In before fanboys. 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:37pm
See my post in Deadaims thread!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

waaaaaaaaaa D: i cant believe i voted XBOX360!! if i were a XBOX360 Lover the only games i'd play:Halo3,Gears 1&2,Fable2, & Left For The Dead.

Shame on you for voting XBOX, if your going to fail you should have voted WII LOL.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:43pm
Funny was how every damn game reviewer was all talk about Wii being the future, i was busy shaking my head! Now, after the smoke cleared,i see no one behind Wii!
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Funny was how every damn game reviewer was all talk about Wii being the future, i was busy shaking my head! Now, after the smoke cleared,i see no one behind Wii!

Yah you know I used to be a die-hard Nintendo fan.. I said no f*** PS, Gamecube is better! No they pulled this stunt creating the Wii with no superior graphics what so ever (And I am a sucker for HD graphics)

I felt so dissapointed in Nintendo so I walked over to the dark side and bought myself the PS3.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:49pm
Having owned dozens of systems and currently owning all three of the current ones I am qualified to say that each system is great in it's own right.  Each one has it's individual strength over the other but it's difficult to say which is the best because not every owner's needs are the same.  case in point, my reason for buying a Ps3 was because at the time (and I believe this may still be the case) it is undeniably the best BR player on the market.  Fast, responsive, future proofed and the fact the it played games was just a bonus to me at the time.  Xbox live has a tremendous online platform and it's def the best one, even with the 50 price tag.  Wii has a tremendous appeal to the younger set and the family but is now being positioned as the motion based system of choice (and for the time being the only one).  that motion controller really changed the way people play but the best part is the virtual console.  no one can argue that having hundreds of games from several systems as DLC is an amazing feat.  so either way, each one is a winner and the only way to truly enjoy it all is to own them all. 
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:50pm
I considered the WII for my six yr. old daughter. My teenage sons would play Soul Caliber 4 with her & she always ended up crying. Until I taught her how to use Nightmare. You'll never see a look like the one on my 15 yr. olds face when his baby sister handed him his A$$ three rounds in a row.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

I considered the WII for my six yr. old daughter. My teenage sons would play Soul Caliber 4 with her & she always ended up crying. Until I taught her how to use Nightmare. You'll never see a look like the one on my 15 yr. olds face when his baby sister handed him his A$$ three rounds in a row.

lol! Quality stuff right there.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:04pm

nice
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:06pm

nightmare's my fav :)
Adios, the last farewell
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:09pm

What? Ivy all day, no one touched me, most people even had a chance to stand up! hehe
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:10pm

What? Ivy all day, no one touched me, most people even had a chance to stand up! hehe
oh lies, nightmare>ivy
Adios, the last farewell
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:12pm

oh lies, nightmare>ivy

TAKI! I'll whip your A$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:14pm
haha, i wish i wouldnt have sold it, it was disgusting to watch, my friends were in amazement! TRUst me
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:14pm
xD stop your lying mommy, you know id own you with nightmare
Adios, the last farewell
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:16pm
My soul still burns. I've played Soul Calibur since the dreamcast, someone challange me so i can have an a gay moment please!

I play both and think that ps3 controllers and community are better but the layout of xbox is untouchable. The world would be a better place if we could combine the both, it would be the start of world peace i think!
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:17pm

xD stop your lying mommy, you know id own you with nightmare

I that a challenge?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>