Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF - Camp The Flag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF - Camp The Flag
    Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:34pm
i remember one time in vctf i was accused of camping.... i scored ALL 5 flags wtf. i must be the greatest camper ever. lol
Adios, the last farewell
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
iamgaming.com  forums
where drama happens!!Clap
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
xP lol damn CoR that's skill right there!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by DorienO

iamgaming.comĀ  forumswhere drama happens!!Clap
pretty much
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

xP lol damn CoR that's skill right there!
Fo show
Adios, the last farewell
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

foxy the only reason your saying that is coz your a camping bio HO so thats why your saying it coz you actually really suck at everything else so all you do is camp your opinion is void

Lmfao your just mad cause you expect no one to play defense coz you think your this huge great flag runner, when you suck your lucky you guys have Penguin on your team or youd be screwed.
You b**** about EVERYTHING!!! what gun people use, how many people are in there base, who they have on there team, what maps people want to play. Lmfao so stupid and you just call me a bio ho becuase of a clan match we had what ummm 6 months ago??

Yeah penguin is our only good clan member, he wins all clan matches for us basically 4v1, 5v1

Colossus got a hat trick against qM in our clan match, he's one of the best flag runners in the game
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:38pm
[QUOTE=FoXy] for one if he does have headphones he doesn't use them cuz he talks on the mic, QUOTE] he has them both on..thats what causes that high pitched sound when you speak and his mic is on.. not that it matters, HP's make you a better playerWink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Ewokk

Yeah penguin is our only good clan member, he wins all clan matches for us basically 4v1, 5v1

Colossus got a hat trick against qM in our clan match, he's one of the best flag runners in the game
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap-colossus FTW!!!! lol
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:47pm
Yeah on Searchlight.
While you in Penguin were camping.
In the flag room.
With Flaks, Bios, & Shock Balls.

Wonder why he did that once in his life & wont be able to do it again..=]

Still waiting on a 4v4 CTF match again but you know how yall do.
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Yeah on Searchlight.While you in Penguin were camping.In the flag room.With Flaks, Bios, & Shock Balls.Wonder why he did that once in his life & wont be able to do it again..=]Still waiting on a 4v4 CTF match again but you know how yall do.
4v4 please
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:10pm
qM Vs tRi? Film that plz
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

qM Vs tRi? Film that plz
i 2nd that!Wink
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:37pm
tRi needs to remember. they beat a team that hadn't played together in weeks.
how often do you guys see worm on.
I forced helscream out of retirement to play you guys.
our goal was to prove tRi was and isn't the best overall team.

but honestly pawweezy phantaci
bumrush
helscream

us losin? LOL
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 4:35pm
Idk how many times we asked you guys for a match back in the day and y'all wouldn't play..

Originally posted by FoeBia

our goal was to prove tRi was and isn't the best overall team.

Failed
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 4:41pm
yes my grammar failed.
we didn't play back then because when you guys wanted to play we were busy.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:14pm
ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good ping

and foxy like i said your opinion is void and know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:22pm
Ok guys lets calm down the name calling, I've had to clean a bunch of posts already and I've had about enough of doin it....so warnings will start coming next.  If you guys want to get into it you know where to go.

None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:23pm
thats the spirit! make sure drokun can livestream wen we play!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:23pm
qM is all washed up ~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:24pm
Wopr u should move this 2 the Fists Of Fury it deservers 2 be there
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:25pm
Yeah this probably should have gone there in the first place...it was destined to go down this road. ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:28pm
all of this over foxy being a bio ho? or is it bc penguin camped 1 time? idgi...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Ok guys lets calm down the name calling, I've had to clean a bunch of posts already and I've had about enough of doin it....so warnings will start coming next.  If you guys want to get into it you know where to go.

damn I didnt get to see the good stuff??? WTF???
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:32pm
I understand what Colossus is saying about camping in pubs though...sometimes it gets pretty ridiculous.  I've had several matches go over an hour because 90% of both teams are camping instead of either attempting to cap the flag or protect the flag runner....but it's a pub...can't expect too much honestly...doesn't make it any less annoying though.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good pingand foxy like i said your opinion is void and know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth

I wasnt defending..Craig & Phantaci was..wow..but I recall 2 - 0..then we came back ..2-3..& I was laggy hard. Step that game up.
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>