| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Best Console: 7G

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which 7th Gen Console Reigns Supreme?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [28.57%]
9 [64.29%]
1 [7.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Console: 7G
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:45pm
I can guess which one's gonna win...damned bias motherf***ers lol
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:15am
As much as I want to say "PS3," I still consider it too early to call atm..  I'm kind of interested in what the other two have to offer and if I ever get the money, I'll have one or two of the others.  Actually, once I graduate (and that won't be for at least two years..) and get my career (Accounting) established, I probably will have a means to getting the other two, since most accountants make at least 30K a year.

Either way, unlike the other (except 2D and 1D(?), since my oldest system was the NES and I have yet to get the Atari 2600 I got several years ago a decent TV cable, in order to try it out.) polls, I'm not voting.  Also, I voted PS2, in the other poll.  I'm bias.. lol..  For me, it goes Nintendo (up until Gen 5), then Sony, for 5, 6, and maybe 7.  Unlike the other generations though, I think that once my career is up and going, I'll probably at least consider getting the other two, somewhere down the line. (Since I'll obviously have other things to worry about first, before gaming..)
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:25am
I voted Wii for only one reason.  VIRTUAL CONSOLE RULES!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:17pm
360 has better games, and the ps3 has blu-ray. 

what would you rather have? i definitely picked the Xbox 360.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply