| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

the biggest ut3 terd bucket?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: if you could kick a ut3 player in the balls 100 times, who would it b?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
131 [22.24%]
106 [18.00%]
1 [0.17%]
8 [1.36%]
262 [44.48%]
17 [2.89%]
16 [2.72%]
4 [0.68%]
2 [0.34%]
1 [0.17%]
1 [0.17%]
40 [6.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the biggest ut3 terd bucket?
    Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Zellot

hey i guess strider's become the new evny ;"the guy everyone loves to hate"Smile

havent you seen his new account, envyme? i swear the dude dresses just like me too...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

hey i guess strider's become the new evny ;"the guy everyone loves to hate"Smile

havent you seen his new account, envyme? i swear the dude dresses just like me too...

**** i quess if i ever get everyone mad at me i'll change my name to envy_is_urdwnfall or green_wit_envy or envious_b****es
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

yeah except 4 im a better player all modes and i dont cheat or use glitches but most of all i aint whack on foot like envy is! :)

well then im glad that you just proved we need to play downtown, sinkhole and market district when we settle this ****. we would hate for all the vehicles to get in our way or big maps that abuse them. also it looks like we need to play all modes now? i just scored higher than you or anyone else the last day i played on a EU host while you team stacked 4 other team members vrs just me and warheart. on top of me already beating you on your own host in a DM. we all know you aint **** and never will be. you just have your tounge in my a** and your just like the old me. never knew when to just shut the f*** up....

EnVy must be earned"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:06pm

Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:13pm
You should put me up there.because I plan on being the biggest Prickly..bastard out there..I got a lot of pent up agression to unload on people........so who's first? I don't care u beat me I'm still going to talk smack and may bite your friggin ear off through the mic and spit it back at you......and to answer everyones question. Yes IAM_Angry
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:35pm
lol welcome back warhoeslutonyourkneesteasesleeze =] ill be seeing you soon enough..

good to see you back frank ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 12:34am
Five members from the iAM clan in your poll. Somebody sounds a little bitter!!!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 12:38am
I voted for myself LOL
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 12:52am
Bain, vote for me.. I'll let you kick my balls
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 3:35am
This poll is shallow and pedantic
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 3:37am
jesus christ i had to see it to believe it

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 4:25am
I've got a thread where you can go write about people who make threads like this.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 8:24am
i voted for Two Fase....cause he's cool but too scared to take the scenic route when he has the flag.  lol
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 9:29am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Bain, vote for me.. I'll let you kick my balls
since you don't have any balls is there something else that I can do to you 100 times? Wink
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 3:35pm

Watching Family Guy ey?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 3:38pm
lol, you know it!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 3:56pm

haha I enjoy it every-single-time!

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

haha I enjoy it every-single-time!

um,...what? haha, j/k
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:58pm

Now you know damn well that no one knows without googling what pedantic means. I am sure someone will google the word and act like they knew it arleady though.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:00pm
add me up there i'd like to count my haters =]
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:01pm
JDog_OwNz is #1 def
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Now you know damn well that no one knows without googling what pedantic means. I am sure someone will google the word and act like they knew it arleady though.

To be honest I don't even know what it is.. the quote is actually off from Family Guy, where Peter calls Lois's meatloaf Shallow and Pedantic (hes pretending to be smart when he was actually tested to be "retarded" by a doctor)

Reference Episode: It's from season 4. The episode is called Petarded, one of my favorite episodes!

Oh and I should get a couple more votes for actually typing this out, cause I doubt anyone cares anyway LOL!! Mayor Quimby.. VOTE FOR ME!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

JDog_OwNz is #1 def
LOL i'd vote for you first! LOL and get on different accounts just to make ur percentage sky rocket!LOL
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:41pm
Doesn't pedantic mean trivial?
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 5:28am
striderfx = worst player everrrrrrrrrr

Only 366 days til yesterday!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>