Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:18pm
The guy we all hate. (i dont he's my teammate!)
Im just curious to why or why not people want him to play in the tournament.
The way i look at it, the tourny could be livestreamed and people could root for weezy to lose.
Im for weezy yeah hes a dbag to people. But hey its the same with any competition.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:22pm
^^^^^^I agree
why would you do a tournament and not have one of the best players play????
LET HIM PLAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

^^^^^^I agree
why would you do a tournament and not have one of the best players play????
LET HIM PLAY!

Because a lot less people tend to sign up for a tournament once they find out they're not likely to win
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:28pm
umm who said he couldnt play in the tourney?..This sht will probably be gay if there are stupid restrictions.
PSN:Imaginative
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:36pm
I've never played with Paw, I guess he's the truth when it comes to UT3 or something.  Regardless, why would anyone single out a player for being too good and not allow him to play?  That seems pretty ****ty to me.  If he's the best, good for him, he'll earn a tournament win and the prizes that go with it. Cast out players who glitch or cheat or whatever, but for f***s sake don't punish someone for being too good.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:37pm
its not because hes to good lol
its cause hes banned from the site. LOL
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:40pm
Did anyone else manage to get banned?
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:41pm
Oh LOL.  Sorry, I just a**umed, like a retard, from the posts above.  Always hear his name spoken in high regards as far as skill.

Anyhow, what was he banned for?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:41pm

This is my opinion but I want you to all answer this...  all of those who saw his post on the ESGS (don't know the exact letters) site about OUR worthless, retarded, stupid, lack of skill, annoying...community, do you think we should continue to bow down and honor him and let him play??

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This is my opinion but I want you to all answer this...  all of those who saw his post on the ESGS (don't know the exact letters) site about OUR worthless, retarded, stupid, lack of skill, annoying...community, do you think we should continue to bow down and honor him and let him play??

I don't bow down and honor Paw.. I could care less for him, this is why I'm not voting and getting involved.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:43pm
Lmfao! Why is he banned? I also a**umed it was because people thought he was too good. No doubt he's lolling at us now.

I don't want to get involved with this since I've never met him and don't know any of the background info.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:44pm

i dont know anyone that bows to the name of pawweezy. but i see what your saying.
pawweezy says alot. people say alot.
we should still let him play.

hes banned for being the dictionary definiton of flaming and trollin
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:52pm
Well, I've been one of the best at other older, ****tier video games, and I've said some stupid stuff about other people in communities because of that fact, so I understand his frustration.  If he wants to hate, or act like he hates, the community, that's his call.  Not saying it's the right thing, just don't think it has any bearing on joining a tournament.

On the same note, it's WOPR and his staff's right to ban people if they deem it necessary.

So, my opinion: don't ban him from the tournament.  However, if you need access to iamgaming.com to sign up for it, he's **** out of luck.  If he was truly worth banning, WOPR and crew should stand by that ban.  Don't single him out, if the situation is banned people can't sign up, then he nor any other banned person can join, simple as that.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:07pm
Subs, its more than just a simple ban, he has been banned.. a lot.. and I mean a lot, we have given him second chances, third chances and such to be a member of this community. He doesn't respect the community, he starts **** up with almost everyone, and entering him into this tournament isn't he representing this community and game? IMO he's not a welcomed member to this community and game because of his attitude, not about his skills, we all know he's a beast..  Think of it as in pro teams or sports. If Randy Moss disrespects the commish of NFL, his team, his coaches would he still play in the sundayg ame? probably not.. I wont respond anymore, I think I made my point but its not my decision.. I'm just trying to voice my opinion...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:07pm
he could just be silenced so he could never post again
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:16pm

Subs, its more than just a simple ban, he has been banned.. a lot.. and I mean a lot, we have given him second chances, third chances and such to be a member of this community. He doesn't respect the community, he starts **** up with almost everyone, and entering him into this tournament isn't he representing this community and game? IMO he's not a welcomed member to this community and game because of his attitude, not about his skills, we all know he's a beast..  Think of it as in pro teams or sports. If Randy Moss disrespects the commish of NFL, his team, his coaches would he still play in the sundayg ame? probably not.. I wont respond anymore, I think I made my point but its not my decision.. I'm just trying to voice my opinion...

JP, totally understood, I have no issues with him being banned from this site.  If the tournament is being run through this site, then his ban will prevent him from entering the tournament, and I would have no issues with that - he got himself banned, and if he ended up stopping himself from being able to join the tournament by being banned, he should have stopped being a d***.  It's his own fault, I have no pity.

I would only say he shouldn't be specifically banned from the tournament, poor representation or not, because the tournament is not based on friendliness, it's a competition (which is why Randy Moss still has a job).  I also don't think he should be unbanned to be able to enter the tournament.  That's flipflopping and sends a bad message.

Ya'll do a good job though, don't stress it, it's really not that serious in the end.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:16pm
Not possible Phant.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:19pm
i say leave it how it is now, theres enough drama in this whole dam community even with that dbag gone...its his fault hes banned AGAIN..hes c***y as f**k. let him keep his wise a** lame comments about ALL OF US in the confines of his own mind...if he wants to be in a dam tourny soo bad let him host his own on some other planet...i could care less for that f**ot a** punk....enough said on my part....please continue ur debate
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by HotSubs

JP, totally understood, I have no issues with him being banned from this site.  If the tournament is being run through this site, then his ban will prevent him from entering the tournament, and I would have no issues with that - he got himself banned, and if he ended up stopping himself from being able to join the tournament by being banned, he should have stopped being a d***.  It's his own fault, I have no pity.

I would only say he shouldn't be specifically banned from the tournament, poor representation or not, because the tournament is not based on friendliness, it's a competition (which is why Randy Moss still has a job).  I also don't think he should be unbanned to be able to enter the tournament.  That's flipflopping and sends a bad message.

Ya'll do a good job though, don't stress it, it's really not that serious in the end.
I Just want to make one point. He trashes his competition, He using other peoples accounts to get on and trash more. He needs to stop and sooner or later we'll get his IP Address and will have to ban it so he can't do anything more to this community. I just wanted to say that Subs.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:20pm
srry bout my cursing btw.. lol
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

I Just want to make one point. He trashes his competition, He using other peoples accounts to get on and trash more. He needs to stop and sooner or later we'll get his IP Address and will have to ban it so he can't do anything more to this community. I just wanted to say that Subs.

You really should if that's how he acts.  I hope I'm not coming off as supporting him, I'm not, it sounds like he has more than earned being banned.  And if IAG is hosting the tournament, and he's banned from IAG (whether or not he can actually login to the site is not the point - he is banned in principle), he should not be able to enter.  If another site is hosting it, let him have at it.  But again, if you have made it clear he's not welcome here, he shouldn't be allowed on IAG forums, ladders, or tournaments.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by HotSubs

You really should if that's how he acts.  I hope I'm not coming off as supporting him, I'm not, it sounds like he has more than earned being banned.  And if IAG is hosting the tournament, and he's banned from IAG (whether or not he can actually login to the site is not the point - he is banned in principle), he should not be able to enter.  If another site is hosting it, let him have at it.  But again, if you have made it clear he's not welcome here, he shouldn't be allowed on IAG forums, ladders, or tournaments.
I understand Subs I wasn't trying to make it look like you were supporting him about getting unbanned. Sorry
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:27pm

Not possible Phant.
these forums cant silence people?
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:30pm
Not that I know of Phant.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:30pm
wats the point of only silencing him?? sure he cant hara** ne one like that but he will find other ways to do that....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>