Topic ClosedPaWwEeZy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:55pm
Doesn't Paw need parental consent to join the tournament?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

This thread is funny.

threads like this and all the other mini dramas on the forum are why everyone is here.

yea i mean i guess a few people are here to check their status in their teams "whos your favorite" poll

but the entire history of this forum has been based on beef and drama, all the other susie homemaker **** has just been a bunch of people acting fake and people gave up that niceguy act along time ago.. all the people who said they were just in for the kicking back with the homies having some good laughs on the psn have been proven to be full of **** by now, because they all have had their spats everyone has beefed on this site at one point.

so yea this thread is funny, thats why im here and everyone else is :)

IF and WHEN people start acctually clan matching, scrimming, or using the ladders (jesus christ the quakelive ladder had more activity then the most of the ut3 ladders) then ill believe anyone who wants to say they are here for the community, or here for setting up matches etc, until then everyone is here for socializing and getting a laugh over the current forum drama

Pinnacle, thanks for agreeing.. even if you deleted the post stating that, for forum political reasons, i still feel the love from you
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by FoeBia

all i can say is, whoever wins i hope they are better than paw so there is no doubt.
thats like saying, "well you didnt beat Micheal Jordan, so your not the best!"  :/
this isnt basketball?
and what im saying is its like having the NFL season and not letting the patriots play. or the lakers play
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:26pm
Getting suspended is like getting banned!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:32pm
i got suspended from school for punchin a kid in the face i didnt get banned from school...dur..
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:35pm
this isnt school! we can do this all day fellas!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:38pm
lol i was just proving that suspended is different then ban suspended is a temporary term while ban is perminate
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

lol i was just proving that suspended is different then ban suspended is a temporary term while ban is perminate
you took what i was sayin out of context!
Paw is banned! So he shouldnt play in tournament!
A NBA player is suspened for 3 months, yet the team is in the playoffs, he still cant play!

If the team with the suspended player loses the playoffs, does that mean the other team isnt deserving of the win??

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:47pm

its called a simily!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:55pm

its called a simily!
why did you
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:55pm

its called a simily!
quote me twice
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:56pm

its called a simily!
why did you
lol, why did i do what?  ;)
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 10:00pm
quoth the raven, never more! :)
LaDySuBs View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:00pm
expelled = banned, If we're talking school terms... why is this technicality becoming the thread topic?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:01pm
read phant, crow, and my comments, it "should" make sense! 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:11pm
I hate him, but I don't believe that hating him is enough reason to deny his participation in the tourney, even if he's most likely going to win.

As for hating him, it's because he's an a-hole.  Here I was, in a VCTF match on Rails, not even talking about that certain favorite game of mine and he basically flames me about it.  Oh, and the fact that he calls pretty much everyone garbage.. that's another one.  Honestly, I don't care if I'm good or not, but seesh.  If I really cared, I'd quit this game and go play something I know I can potentially dominate in, or at least I'm usually a hell of a lot better in, like racing games.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This is my opinion but I want you to all answer this...  all of those who saw his post on the ESGS (don't know the exact letters) site about OUR worthless, retarded, stupid, lack of skill, annoying...community, do you think we should continue to bow down and honor him and let him play??

WOOOO GO JPINATOR!!!
But honestly as much as I'd like to kick that guy's a** he should still be allowed to play in the tourny he's one of the best nobody can deny that, why wouldn't we want the best in the tourny, how would we show what this game has to offer if we just took the best players and didn't allow them to play.  There are few people that can compare to the level at which he play's.  Maybe if you let him in he would start to respect everyone alittle bit more, if not then f*** it ban him again and don't allow him into the next one, if there is another.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:09am
Let Pawweezy play and win...He could beat me the first round 10 to -5, but I'm not on the duel ladder or whatever you need to be on to be included in the bracket.

Anyway, to keep the sports analogies going - winning 1 tournament doesn't make you the best.  This is more like golf or tennis than a team sport.  Just because Tiger Woods doesn't play in every PGA event, it doesn't mean no one wins it.  Just because Tiger Woods doesn't win every event he enters, doesn't mean he isn't the best golfer.

Weezy doesn't talk much more **** than other people - he just does it more openly.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:43am
Originally posted by iAM_NotImpressed

Let Pawweezy play and win...He could beat me the first round 10 to -5, but I'm not on the duel ladder or whatever you need to be on to be included in the bracket.

Anyway, to keep the sports analogies going - winning 1 tournament doesn't make you the best.  This is more like golf or tennis than a team sport.  Just because Tiger Woods doesn't play in every PGA event, it doesn't mean no one wins it.  Just because Tiger Woods doesn't win every event he enters, doesn't mean he isn't the best golfer.

Weezy doesn't talk much more **** than other people - he just does it more openly.
indeed. Clap
alot of people who hate him 4 talking sh!t, talk sh!t about other people, just not open about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:03am
Tried telling ya that. I talk as much sht as weezy just to lazy to speak it out openly.
PSN:Imaginative
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:19am
I just need to say that Paw's antics on this forum and in other places can be compared to NO ONE else....  Maybe it's just that we clean it up before everyone has seen it but seriously there really is no comparison to any other current or past member.  There are ways to disagree with people without taking it to the level that Paw does on a consistent basis.  I know there are people here now that take it past the point where it should go...but honestly everyone that has been here for the Paw drama knows he's in a category all by himself....which as sad as it is...is probably what he's going for.

Anyway....

I never said he couldn't join but I wanted to hear what people thought.  The only reason I made this a public debate is because I was as torn as the community is on this one...I extremely dislike his behavior but on the other hand, what is a tournament if it's only open to people you like....it's not really a tournament anymore.  A tournament is based on competition not on how much you like the people playing in it.  I completely understand the quarterback bad mouthing the coach/commissioner analogy but at this point all that was off season...now we are in season and if there is any BS during the tourney he'll be out as quick as he was in that I can promise you.

I apologize for creating drama, this was not my intent.

Paw will be able to enter the tourney.  He will need to join the ladder fight his way to the top 16 like everyone else....no special treatment for sure.

I know some of you will be pissed off at me for this, feel free to send me hate mail if you wish...no retribution I promise.  I think this is the most fair thing to do.  Again I'm sorry for creating drama in an already over dramafied community.  I have to do what I feel is right and I hope you understand that.

EDIT: BTW this decision changes nothing with regard to his access to the forum, this is strictly to do with the ladders / competitions.  Being banned on the forum will not apply to competition.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:46am
Ugh you are using the ladders to determine who is going to be in it? As of right now there are people with 0 wins and some loses above people who actually have wins.  I think you should rethink how you are going to do it.  Maybe create a Tournament ladder or something because the 1v1 ladder is all screwed up. Also maybe make it so that you cant sit idle or if you would like to leave the ladder its actually possible.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:58am
Yes the top 16 people on the duel ladder as of Aug-17 will be the ones eligible.

The ladders are not screwed up that's just the way it works.  It's not based on record it's based on who you beat which is the way it should be.  If it was based on record I could just continually challenge the people on the bottom of the ladder and rack up more wins even though they are cheap wins.  The way it is now you actually have to beat the people ranked higher than you.

I do agree about the idling though.  I will be turning on an option that will drop people in rank that are idle for a certain period and will eventually remove them from the ladder if they continue to be idle.  I wanted to wait for a little bit after the tourney was announced to see who would become active again before I just started deleting people.  I'm not sure why it won't let people leave the ladder on their own...I can remove them manually and the idle timer can do it but for some reason people cannot leave on their own...not sure why.  But regardless, once I turn the idle timer on it won't make much difference.

EDIT: I just joined the ladders a few days ago and I bet I'll be close to 16th by Monday...so it's not like it'll be hard to get to the top if you can beat the people above you now.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:04am
Originally posted by WOPR-1

I do agree about the idling though.  I will be turning on an option that will drop people in rank that are idle for a certain period and will eventually remove them from the ladder if they continue to be idle.  I wanted to wait for a little bit after the tourney was announced to see who would become active again before I just started deleting people.  I'm not sure why it won't let people leave the ladder on their own...I can remove them manually and the idle timer can do it but for some reason people cannot leave on their own...not sure why.  But regardless, once I turn the idle timer on it won't make much difference.

Thats decent but I know of atleast one person who got their rank by challenging idle players.  He's actually pretty far up there too and it bothers me a lot that he didn't have to actually play a match to get where he is now.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:20am
Yeah I know what you mean.  That's the reason why I gave so much time between now and the cutoff date...so that there is plenty of time to get where you should be on the ladder.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>