FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFC
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:39pm
For Fuc ks sakes people, push select every once in a while would ya, it wouldnt hurt you to check and see how even, or in my case all Fu cking day,  ueven teams are! Im usually pretty calm about this, but all goddamn day, nothing but 8 on 4 or 8on 3!  It really gets disgusting when you got the whole team at your core and you have 3 people on your team, 2 of which are dumb noobs driving around the nightshade, and you got a darkwalker and goliath shooting at you while you try to get your prime back!  Jesus Fu ckin Christ!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:38pm

Lunchy you sig is hilarious. Those are the crazy frog boys!!!! lol.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:40pm
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Should have titled this thread 'HIT SELECT'
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:52pm
Meh, i was too pissed to think!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Totally agree with what you're saying there.. But you know its just impossible to tell or teach a noob to become more competitive or do more fairplay.

Noobs are like puppy's, if you don't teach them young, they will never learn!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:42pm
um its not the noobs that bother me, its the vets that do it that pisses me off. i mean they stack and then talk **** too. makes me just laugh at them because they cant win vrs a level playing field. they also leave right after or before losing or try to switch to other team. no wonder they cant get any better, they need to stack to win and feel comfortable only doing that. also the vets that come into a game and are then put on the "red" or unstacked team, they switch to the other side. about the lowest you can get in this game. spawn killing isnt **** imo compared to that. total pussy a** ****...they just want to get ma**acres so they can rub thier e-peens together and talk about stats i guess. there are only a few players out there that always switch sides to even out the playing field. so i got to give props to these following players for being cla** acts.

lunchy
spag
sickboogie
killingspree
danjel
oneman1army

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:55pm
like i said, this type of **** is going to finally put the dagger in this already dead game. thats why i make such a big deal of it because i see what it does to community. some players already have a complex about the way the play, or dont feel "up to par" to the rest of the players skill levels. so either they switch sides to winning teams or simply leave the rooms and then eventually the game itself. they will go play mario cart or some other game that they can handle. what happened to all the players that like comp? like me i hate winning all the time and not being tested. i switch all the time, i want to become better and better, pushed to my limit. i love playing on a noob team team and then coming here and reading **** like " yay i owned envy", "hes trash on foot". that **** is so f***ing funny =]

EnVy must be earned"
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

like i said, this type of **** is going to finally put the dagger in this already dead game. thats why i make such a big deal of it because i see what it does to community. some players already have a complex about the way the play, or dont feel "up to par" to the rest of the players skill levels. so either they switch sides to winning teams or simply leave the rooms and then eventually the game itself. they will go play mario cart or some other game that they can handle. what happened to all the players that like comp? like me i hate winning all the time and not being tested. i switch all the time, i want to become better and better, pushed to my limit. i love playing on a noob team team and then coming here and reading **** like " yay i owned envy", "hes trash on foot". that **** is so f***ing funny =]

this is why private games are the bomb bro.  you need to simply join practices more.  don't let it get to you.  that list you put is actually a lot larger but it's not as impactful as the list of peeps who get an anal rush out of playing games against an uneven team.  it is what it is.  just make the best of it Envy.  The game is not dead and never will be until the nexxt version comes out.  stop trippin about it's death or impending demise and just play. 
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:10pm
lol yeah ok potorikan here is my last damn rant about all of this team stacking pussy ****..

the game comp wise is dead. please tell me how many clan matches there were just this month. and i mean real clan matches, none of these 1 week clans vrs another. ive been in over at least 100 clan matches in my ut3 days and been in only about 6-7 this year. there are what 5-6 "real" clans and two of them have over 20 players each and both pretty much only play 1 f***ing mode and its the same damn mode. its also the most flawed and easiest mode to play. yeah this game has a lot going for it let me tell ya. if it aint dead its on life support as far as good quality comp is concerned like i was 3 years ago when i started playing clan matches. we used to have about 4-5 on average per week. and they were damn good clan matches with even skill scattered across the clans for the most part. wont stop me from playing this game though, ill still be here and there trying to find a good game. for some reason it just wont die inside me, i cant let the dust collect on ut3. i put in these so called "next great hits" like killzone 2, resistance 2 or redfaction 3 and they just suck. i gave away R2 and RF3. they were just total **** compared to UT3. so we know that ut3 is a better game, we all know that.

so now you tell why all these players leave a better game for a sh*ttier one? its because of the team stacking and stupid **** players do in game to all the noobs. one of my friends played for the first time and was on downtown. he spawns at his core and was spawn killed repeatedly. then he told me the teams and said it was a 6 vrs 4 and he told me that matrix was his best player and i told him its not always like that, and that was bot...not a real player. he traded ut3 for cod3 or 4 i cant remember. i told him to give it a chance, but he said he didnt like it.

EnVy must be earned"
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

this is why private games are the bomb bro.
That is why people prefer private matches though. People are scared to honor up and switch to the losing team, so little by little they all start creating the "Private servers" where teams are divided in a said fair manner and then the public servers are left for team stacking, player glitch using and so forth!! Not to mention you completely separate the real talent from all n00b's and leave them to learn like retards off their own mistakes. The idea of Private servers is good because each team is nothing but talent... but it does nothing for the real cause, The "Fear" of joining a losing team and playing with honor instead of listening to that little voice over their shoulders saying "I am a b*tch and i am scared of a challenge so i will stay on the stacked team".
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by wikkid

this is why private games are the bomb bro.
That is why people prefer private matches though. People are scared to honor up and switch to the losing team, so little by little they all start creating the "Private servers" where teams are divided in a said fair manner and then the public servers are left for team stacking, player glitch using and so forth!! Not to mention you completely separate the real talent from all n00b's and leave them to learn like retards off their own mistakes. The idea of Private servers is good because each team is nothing but talent... but it does nothing for the real cause, The "Fear" of joining a losing team and playing with honor instead of listening to that little voice over their shoulders saying "I am a b*tch and i am scared of a challenge so i will stay on the stacked team".

ur preaching to the dessert my friend. I have and still do that.  Joining the losing team is my specialty.  I usually just join whatever team the game tells me to unless I am able to switch which sometimes I do.  my usual criteria is mics.  I tend to join the team that has peeps who have mics whether they're losing or not.  but I do make a concious effort to be on the team that could use whatever I can bring to it (I'm not a game changer like envy or some of the AR/IAM vets are).  Either way, no matter what happens I deal with it.  I'm not going to let the stackers chase me out of the game.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:28pm

I'm not a game changer
Even if you don't think you are, someone who knows what to do, can help.

Sorry didn't mean to seem like i was speaking at you, i was more speaking off your comment, to who ever else! my bad!!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 11:07pm
somebody plz quote and correct me on my last post...?...

EnVy must be earned"
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 5:45pm
told you when teams break up into smaller teams it can some times be better Big smileLOL

Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol yeah ok potorikan here is my last damn rant about all of this team stacking pussy ****..

the game comp wise is dead. please tell me how many clan matches there were just this month. and i mean real clan matches, none of these 1 week clans vrs another. ive been in over at least 100 clan matches in my ut3 days and been in only about 6-7 this year. there are what 5-6 "real" clans and two of them have over 20 players each and both pretty much only play 1 f***ing mode and its the same damn mode. its also the most flawed and easiest mode to play. yeah this game has a lot going for it let me tell ya. if it aint dead its on life support as far as good quality comp is concerned like i was 3 years ago when i started playing clan matches. we used to have about 4-5 on average per week. and they were damn good clan matches with even skill scattered across the clans for the most part. wont stop me from playing this game though, ill still be here and there trying to find a good game. for some reason it just wont die inside me, i cant let the dust collect on ut3. i put in these so called "next great hits" like killzone 2, resistance 2 or redfaction 3 and they just suck. i gave away R2 and RF3. they were just total **** compared to UT3. so we know that ut3 is a better game, we all know that.

so now you tell why all these players leave a better game for a sh*ttier one? its because of the team stacking and stupid **** players do in game to all the noobs. one of my friends played for the first time and was on downtown. he spawns at his core and was spawn killed repeatedly. then he told me the teams and said it was a 6 vrs 4 and he told me that matrix was his best player and i told him its not always like that, and that was bot...not a real player. he traded ut3 for cod3 or 4 i cant remember. i told him to give it a chance, but he said he didnt like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply