Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What are your Favorite Sandstorm jumps?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are your Favorite Sandstorm jumps?
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:29pm
You all know there are millions of fun jumps in the VCTF Map Sandstorm with or without the flag.

What ar your favorites?

Hardest for you?

Easiest?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:40pm
um , i know one! up the three steps by the bridge!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:58pm
anyone that doesnt get me killed while trying to score. mine is bridge to beserk tower in a viper with someone latched on
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:41am
on the avril,impact off the wall/jump boot into redeemer!
hard but worth it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:44am
ive seen some cool routes on sandstorm, but i never seem to be able to get them to work!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 5:09am
Depends which side you're on Romy. Most used is side jump off the tower closest to the redeemer spawn at the bottom of the Aqua duct cos its the quickest route on foot. Lots od ways to route that one though. Quickest is hitch a ride via Fury. Watch out though cos the map's got a few glitches, some peeps will use the wall glitch to the redeemer area. Cool or not - they get the job done - but i don't recommend you do so its simply useful to know so you're aware its possible and can prevent it resulting in a flag cap.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Heavenly_Romy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:45am

yea, well on the side with the baby steps to the redeemer i like to hide in the crevice(what you call a glitch) and wait till the sandstorm, grab the flag, go to the second story of the tower closest to the redeemer and dodge jump into the redeemer. But thats only 1 of my favorites

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:50am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

hard but worth it

This ones my favorite too, cause its the toughest. For some reason i can only get the boot  to initiate 20% of the time after the I hit the IH jump. Not sure what Im doing wrong the other 80% yet.

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

hard but worth it

This ones my favorite too, cause its the toughest. For some reason i can only get the boot  to initiate 20% of the time after the I hit the IH jump. Not sure what Im doing wrong the other 80% yet.

A little problem with that jump is that 60% of the time there is going to be someone in the aviril spamming rockets trying to get you, thats why i think its betting to jump from the tops of the towers.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:54am

hard but worth it

Fluff think its the position and timing (and maybe IH distance).
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Heavenly_Romy
A little problem with that jump is that 60% of the time there is going to be someone in the aviril spamming rockets trying to get you, thats why i think its betting to jump from the tops of the towers.
[/QUOTE

I do jump from the top. from the Angel atop the Avril tower. Once you get up there only a fury can get you.

Or sniper from the Dividing Wall.

I do jump from the top. from the Angel atop the Avril tower. Once you get up there only a fury can get you.

I only even attempt this one when I have only 1 boot left and if our side is winning, otherwise ill just ask for a fury pick up.

I love this MAP!
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 10:47am

Originally posted by Heavenly_Romy

I only even attempt this one when I have only 1 boot left and if our side is winning, otherwise ill just ask for a fury pick up.

I love this MAP!
[/QUOTE

Yeah well i suck at IH jumping so i can't jump from the aviril to the redeemer. i can only jump from the hill, the top of the closest tower, and the bottom of the closest tower.

Yeah well i suck at IH jumping so i can't jump from the aviril to the redeemer. i can only jump from the hill, the top of the closest tower, and the bottom of the closest tower.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 11:11am
i've NEVER done it......
i've seen people do it and is just crazy!!
wish i could do sh!t like that in VCTFCry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 11:36am
My favorite jump is the one were you go onto the little Redeemer ledge and the impact hammer jump onto the top of the wall

I can do all of them pretty easily now that i got used to them. 
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 11:56am
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

My favorite jump is the one were you go onto the little Redeemer ledge and the impact hammer jump onto the top of the wall

I can do all of them pretty easily now that i got used to them. 

I saw remy do that and it was sick
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

show offTongue
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:09pm
The only ones that I can do are to the stinger and the avrils off the jump pads. So I guess that they would be my favorites.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:42pm
I like the hoverboard trick jump from the chest shield to the jump boosts. Amazing 720.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
i like the stuff i see chris do.
 Post Reply Post Reply