Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

my conclusion (long read)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my conclusion (long read)
    Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 4:58pm
envy duel teaches you to be a better fragger with or without armor ur mentality is stuck on armor armor armor armor when i get back on ps3 im gunna duel u deck u grab the f***in shield belt armor is free for both thigh pads are free for both im gunna grab the udamage (you cant touch it) ur going to see how 1 udamage is unfair... 2 even though u have the shield belt ur still not gunna do **** to me and 3 how much of an a** i really am when i make fun of u while killin u... when u become a better fragger those who stand in ur path in any mode will become jokes why do u think me and helscream go into warfare games and play like we've been playin this as much as u do 2 reasons we know how to frag and we know the maps and the basic strategy now if u wanna get technical u said u wanted to learn speed and that armor grabbin doesnt teach u that.. lets put it a way u would understand ..how the f*** do u think i got it before you did...i just cant stand idiots who dont use their minds its common sense and quit speakin like in order to be a great player you need to learn everything about vehicles cause i dont and i still do well in vehicle modes keep in mind..vehicle modes=2.5 modes so just cause u can do well in those modes ur still not great...u still need to do well in the other modes modes that doesnt require vehicle against the players who play those modes all the time not against ur friends or noobs
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:19pm
lol be my guest crow, i dont care. but id prefer no power ups or anything. but until then go learn vehicles so you can be a better player.

oh and sorry if i only read your first sentence and replied, but im growing tired of this convo... *YAWNS***

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by RemY

reminds me of that Duelers vs Warfare thread on GB LMFAO. shock ballzz in there mouf indeed

whats even funnier is watching duelers come into warfare trying to shock combo all over the place and them just get owned by a link gun. but yeah i see where this is all going now. but like ive always said, ive never had any problem what so ever killing any of you self calling "God" dueling players on the battle field. a very easy kill imo...

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:34pm
my last post about this **** so f*** off all of you and suck it..

so w/e im done with all of you on this ****, its going no where and fast. im not going to get into anymore pointless arguments about other players opinions. the sad thing was that i agreed with all of you on a few things. sure dueling probly will help you out with fragging more than any other mode. and yes i do think a player should duel first when they are getting used to the game. but i dont agree on the fact that you can mold a warfare player into a dueler or a dueler into a warfare player. isnt that ovb by now so stfu already about dueler vrs warfare player. if your only half of a ut3 player, then so be it and get the f*** over it already. 

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:41pm

envy is a crybaby go leave now

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

envy is a crybaby go leave now

or he has valid points! could just be me!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:57pm
its just both of you cause the points are really not truely valid..a point cant be valid unless seen from both points and  you guys do not duel so you guys dont know this side
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:03pm

its just both of you cause the points are really not truely valid..a point cant be valid unless seen from both points and  you guys do not duel so you guys dont know this side

yikes
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
sry i lied im back lol...

rev you remind me of a stubborn caveman not wanting to cook with a stove, or a 3rd world country saying bows and arrows can still prevail in war time. how the f*** are vehicles not important to vehicle modes? that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard. no wonder why you guys never won a warfare match. how are you going to be a great overall player without knowing this kind of stuff? why limit yourself like that? you are just like the old me, being one sided and closed minded is a weakness. thats why im open to all the other modes now and have been for a very long time now. just ask anyone im every where when i play these days. i can pretty much do anything in the game effectively well. thats because i do EVERYTHING.

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:35pm
I do duel, but its far and very few between!  Its somewhat enjoyable, but i hate waiting for 20 minutes for my chance to play for 10!  Then when i do play on somewhat larger maps, i hit some one once, then they flee and i have to chase them!  Just doesnt do it for me!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:45pm
yeah i got A.D.H.D and get sidetracked, like wanting to play a game. i mean sometimes ill sit there and watch some of the "GOD" players duel just because i want to why they die so easy in the other modes. lol jk but yeah i feel ya lunch, id rather go play a non stop 8v8 in a mode that offers everything that the game has to offer. i like smoking weed and walking in the dark walker with my headphones turned to max. ive been tranced with that ever since i got these hp's and i dont even properly use them to cheat on small duel maps or to camp flags with xDD

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

sry i lied im back lol...

rev you remind me of a stubborn caveman not wanting to cook with a stove, or a 3rd world country saying bows and arrows can still prevail in war time. how the f*** are vehicles not important to vehicle modes? that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard. no wonder why you guys never won a warfare match. how are you going to be a great overall player without knowing this kind of stuff? why limit yourself like that? you are just like the old me, being one sided and closed minded is a weakness. thats why im open to all the other modes now and have been for a very long time now. just ask anyone im every where when i play these days. i can pretty much do anything in the game effectively well. thats because i do EVERYTHING.
envy and you still havent won a duel against us so dont even try that goes both ways and second i dont need to use vehicles the only time i use vehicles is to get to point B faster which is a scorpion or manta other then that im on foot

edit: when ur runnin the orb or when ur runnin the flag u cant use vehicles so when im playin a vehicle mode im doing those two things or ill go take down a node by takin down the ppl around it ..envy everytime you say something you make yourself look so f***in oblivious you make urself in my eyes look like you know nothing about this game when i know u know more then how your acting right now another thing stop f***in makin it seem like im sayin that any dueler can go into warfare and do great obviously not they need to know the map in order to do decent when we did that warfare match yeah you guys won i wish i coulda stayed for downtown stupid internet connection but lets see how well you did on the ctf matches...hmm... im sorry if i remember correctly on strident the only person who scored on ur team...was tx i think..with max of 3 points...while the rest of u had ..0.... or what about the 10- -2's me and inc got on u in duel please before you try and make me seem a** in 1 mode try and make urself seem good in the foot modes the majority of the game...
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:23pm
what are you talking about? i always use the viper hack while running the orb...

and if i remember correctly, i just dropped my controller and waited to play warfare, that was the only way to get the gods to join a dm warfare game and get their a**es beat.

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:11am

what are you talking about? i always use the viper hack while running the orb...

and if i remember correctly, i just dropped my controller and waited to play warfare, that was the only way to get the gods to join a dm warfare game and get their a**es beat.

winning in 1 f***in mode doesnt make you good stop tryin to make urself seem better than everyone else ur mediocre at best
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:39am
Its all about map knowledge, you step out your mode into maps you dont know but your opponent can run threw blind folded, gives certain ppl advantages, goes both ways, why non-warfare players struggle, they are playing ppl who played these maps over a thousand times, also why warfare or vctf ppl go into ctf an stuggle, map knowledge! im sure i sound like a broken record!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:37am

winning in 1 f***in mode doesnt make you good stop tryin to make urself seem better than everyone else ur mediocre at best

hrm thats funny because i was thinking the same thing about you outside of duel. Clap

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 5:25pm
its funny cause i know ur implyin me lets see

duel
dm
tdm
ctf
for the ppl who have a brain like aquaknot and rikan they know i do well in vctf also
i consider myself pretty good at warfare above average that for sure
greed
and betrayal...well that seems like all the modes to me what do you got

warfare...maybe vctf  ur not a flag runner barely a camper/i mean u dont play defense...so what are you good at?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 5:34pm
boring....

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 5:35pm
come play quakelive envy so i can kick ur a**
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 6:12pm
i dont have a 1982 8 bit atari, i cant handle the insane graphics...

and besides dude that **** takes over an hour to load up =/

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
wow ur a f***in idiot you know nothing of good gameplay i hate people like you cant appreciate anything good
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 6:31pm
if that "TV" skit or w/e the two of you were gonna do is off, ya'll should def put it back on, too f'n hilarious...its like Johnny and Ed but funnier Clap
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
i enjoy ut3 and a few games like duck hunt, zelda, mario and sonic is dope. do those count?

p.s. i really like camping in duck hunt, its hella tight!!

EnVy must be earned"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm
At first, I started off with DM. Then, I moved on to Warfare. I became a better killer in that mode instead. When I slack off, I play TDM to work on my flak kills.

To me, Duel and DM are different. In duel, you only face one opponent. Yea it's a good mode that test your knowledge, strategy and tactic all at once. It helps you to focus on one particular foe. DM on the other hand, your facing more than one opponent. You get attack from everywhere. And top of that, you get killed from behind alot.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456