| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WAR maps converted to vCTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR maps converted to vCTF
    Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 11:51am
Torlan apparently already has a VCTF version, I think.  I could of sworn that I've seen one for it and Avalanche, albeit a crappy one. (I didn't really like VCTF - Avalanche, so maybe a better VCTF remake could be a request of mine.  The VCTF remake just seemed too damn small.. imo..)

Hmm.. Islander? (Now, if only you could cap the Air node in VCTF, so that you could be sure that your team is able to get the Redeemer and not theirs, unless they take the node back.)  Ehh.. Raptors = Midfield, I guess.. and I'm not exactly sure about the flags, though neither should be where the cores are, or at least the where that long stretch of electric(?) water is.

Also, lol.. I wonder if a VCTF-Hostile could work, because it'd be cool to be able to complete a match on that map, without it kicking everybody out.. or did they fix that glitch, on the PS3 version?
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 11:49am
I think sinkhole would be a great ctf map.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 11:34am
That actually sounds pretty tight.. gives a new meaning to those maps and it will definitely attract allot of attention.

I think those 2 stock maps might be the only ones tho.. If you do vCTF on Torlan or other large maps, things will become complicated altho it sounds like allot of fun.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 11:24am
onyx coast, because i cant play the war version :( my disc wont load it.
lol i'll try and find fase for you.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 11:19am
iAM_VCTFMapPack_1_Final includes:

MarketDistrict
Sinkhole
OnyxCoast
Avalanche
FacingWorlds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123