| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WAR maps converted to vCTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR maps converted to vCTF
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:40am
i like them all equally in different ways....i think these will be more appealing to those that don't like a lot of change. i played all of them with real people and Market District and Sinkhole are gonna be favorites imo. faster pace than Necropolis!!!!
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:44am
I'm not agree with that to you bro, cuz, market and sinkhole are a small maps, i think these maps will be great on CTF, cuz vCTF needs a big battlefield, for that we need the vehicles, but just in that part, in the rest, are great, necropolis is the RELAX MAP from UT3, quit to play, not always but great for matches.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:48am
yes they are smaller but it just needs one vehicle to make it vctf (hoverboard and scorpion or manta) we kept that in mind and used smaller vehicles cause they're easier to take out. it'll probably slow you down grabbing one.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:59am
yeah, good point, i think the mantha and scorpions don't have a lot of use in this case, may be for a moment, for make a bullseye and protect the flag or flag carrier, anyway, the ppl will see how to use, i ilke that kind of things.

well, if i don't take about a big battlefield, the Darkwalker nigthmare will be a great map for Vctf, LOL. and why not? mixes with all the vehicles, mmm, not exactly, may be,  raptors that will do interestinc.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:36pm
think i'm gonna redownload these.....anyone interested in playing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123