| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

help hcruix.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help hcruix.
    Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 9:01pm
y0! my name is hcruix nd i need headphones(cuz apparently it will take u up a notch in dueling) nd for those who don't know duel its a mode where u have to face against an opponent by urself......basically i feel handicap in duel cuz evry dueler has headphones nd i don't.... so if any1 is reeking of benjamins or has a heart that fits 20 (or both) thn hit me up nd i will b thankful nd i will pay u back in e-hugsHug magic word:plz.
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 9:33pm
u could use ipod earbuds if ur desperate. using some turtle beaches x1 for the 360
name_is_clantag
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by RemY

u could use ipod earbuds if ur desperate. using some turtle beaches x1 for the 360
how do yo connect it?? you gotta buy an adapter???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 9:44pm
it is acalled audio component splitter. you can get one from radioshack
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:41pm
i never used headphones and did plenty fine
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 1:43am
I've never used headphones, but I can see how blocking out every other sound besides the game could come in handy.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:39am
I use EDGE GX400 earphones. Some of the best gaming phones out to date. A lot people misunderdtand the logic if their buying some nice pricey ones for just gaming. People thank those big cans that cover all of your ears is the best, the ones that have deep ba** but their wrong. Earbuds are the clearest out of any of them and with a lot of ba** blocks out a lot of sounds you want to hear. I'm not giving a lecture on headphones or whatever but if your spending some gd money on these look over your choices carefully. But if your gonna buy some cheap ones then they'll do alright as well. Anythang is better then a TV or surround sound.

Any questions just holla.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 3:56am
well apparently no1 is into e-hugs anymore? xD ummmm ill throw in(any suggestions.....i was thinking some mandals :D) cuz im flat out dry broke oh nd while im at it i also need a router cuz my neighbor keeps turning his off...D:
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 5:48pm

I got these recently also. There's a PS version and you can use them for PC and XBox 360by way of the USB sound board. Cables are long though but I think, relatively expensive but good. Comfortable and the sound is quality.
I need these not for dueling but so I can still hear/speak while keeping the sound down at night when playing UT3.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I got these recently also. There's a PS version and you can use them for PC and XBox 360by way of the USB sound board. Cables are long though but I think, relatively expensive but good. Comfortable and the sound is quality.
I need these not for dueling but so I can still hear/speak while keeping the sound down at night when playing UT3. Also the Logitech Clear Chat works well and is less than half the price.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:21pm
turtle beach hp's and the $100 amp is good from what i hear(should of listened to Paw obv lol). unless you feel like spending around $300 on these sonys i got. but they dont much help on huge "open" maps. you will need an amp to do all that, and thats were all the magic lies...in the amp. your better off just using your cranked up surround sound on a home amp if your not going to use a amp on headphones coming directly out out of your ps3. the amp in the ps sucks...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply