| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trainwreck's Dictionary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trainwreck's Dictionary
    Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 1:29am
You're involved, you're the one thats going to be made fun of. P.s. LETS PLAY GT5 please :) <3

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 12:20am
I want in all this secret club house of yours! I wanna chat with all you guys too... c'mooon!!! We need to get a chat going like the good ol' days, Pin, TX, Zodiac, Cylo, Chicken, TW, Seph, Bain etc.. It's been awhile since chipmunk Seal sang Kiss From a Rose to me, and being visited by God!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:37pm
I MISS MY BABY! >:(
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:02pm
i could get in on that, i havent gotten to rip on ms Mcf*** stik for awhile
shine on you crazy diamond
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by jesse

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Felt like bumping a really old thread cuz i thought it was funny. And kinda miss the guy, haven't talked to TW for about a month :(
miss you too brotha. jus with all the ut3 servers for warfare and vctf being gone, ps3 in general seems less and less appealing. i thought i would go on to mw or battlefied like the majority of the community did, but honestly, i hate war games like that. iv only been signing in to upload and watch boardwalk empire and walking dead from my pc. id hate it if my system just keeps gathering dust until twisted metal, find a fun game and il play it with you.. until then il just be getting crossfaded playing my sega

Im enjoying MW3 but i can't play it for hours on end like UT3. I'm trying to play different games, even started to try DC Universe online :S jeez what have i become? haha 

But if i can't find something soon, then the long wait for Twisted Metal begins i suppose. Do you have Gran Tursimo? I was gonna start playing that again maybe if Bain and JP still want to. Otherwise i dont know, we'll figure something out.

Could always get into a chat one of these nights and make fun of JP.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

where is TW?? i need combo warfare with him
i wish man, i dont think wel cross paths again so take care. fun playin with and against you.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Felt like bumping a really old thread cuz i thought it was funny. And kinda miss the guy, haven't talked to TW for about a month :(
miss you too brotha. jus with all the ut3 servers for warfare and vctf being gone, ps3 in general seems less and less appealing. i thought i would go on to mw or battlefied like the majority of the community did, but honestly, i hate war games like that. iv only been signing in to upload and watch boardwalk empire and walking dead from my pc. id hate it if my system just keeps gathering dust until twisted metal, find a fun game and il play it with you.. until then il just be getting crossfaded playing my sega
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:19pm
where is TW?? i need combo warfare with him
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:14pm

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Wong_City

when is khan's dictionary coming out????

It's in development. I've been researching. I obtained some material in Suspense and Sandstorm yesterday. We'll be postig it soon.
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:04pm
when is khan's dictionary coming out????
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 2:55am
Originally posted by QuickRC

DUDE f*** ME IN MY ANAL THAT ME A LMAO!!!!!!!!! LOOL!
This is iamgaming, not i am gaping!!! Buzz
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 2:10am
UPDATE in Progress!
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:51pm
DUDE f*** ME IN MY ANAL THAT ME A LMAO!!!!!!!!! LOOL!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:14am
Also, these are genius:

"If his mother was hot I would **** her, but she's not, she's f***ing ugly dude!" = Good shot, I respect your UT3 skills.

"I'm going to give that f***er AIDS!" = Here, have a flower.

Thumbs Up
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

theres something very wrong with this filter. Won't even let me write cla**ic

Anything with a$$ is filtered, a$sociate, as$ault etc etc
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:10am
theres something very wrong with this filter. Won't even let me write cla**ic
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:09am
this is a cla**ic thread. Go Fu_K yourself Trainwreck
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Zellous

LOLOL
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:07am
LMAO real loud.  Trainwreck has always had his own special brand of communicating.  You can't get that kind of love anywhere else!

Had a chance to play along side Trainwreck, Pinnacle and QuickRC yesterday, all drama free and fun.  Was like old times.  GG's fellas.
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 12:02am
me-hey train whats up?
trainwreck-hey ..  ill se ya later im gonna go have a cigarette

cool dude-one of the deadliest vctf players around (especially if hes mad)
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:41pm
hahaha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:46pm
"JP I love you" = JP I hate you
lol
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:29pm
Loving this thread. I've known Mr. Wreck for some time now and have been privy to his unquestionably unique and considerably powerful command of the English language. So I thought I would add a few entries of my own.

"My balls are way bigger than yours!" = My performance during that match was pleasing.

"I'm too f***ed right now to care!" = Pardon?

"You're f***ing gay!" = I'm homophobic.

"If his mother was hot I would **** her, but she's not, she's f***ing ugly dude!" = Good shot, I respect your UT3 skills.

"I'll brb dude, I got to take a ****!" = One is respectfully taking a short respite.

"c*** smoker!" = I'm having strange and confusing thoughts right now that are making me feel uncomfortable...

note: I'm holding creative license here as I'm pretty sure he has never really said a couple of these things... maybe....

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by MrKshaker

He is superior, in any way possible:-) LoL
not any way, EVERY way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>