| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trainwreck's Dictionary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trainwreck's Dictionary
    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Wong_City

when is khan's dictionary coming out????

It's in development. I've been researching. I obtained some material in Suspense and Sandstorm yesterday. We'll be postig it soon.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:14pm
Felt like bumping a really old thread cuz i thought it was funny. And kinda miss the guy, haven't talked to TW for about a month :(

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:19pm
where is TW?? i need combo warfare with him
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Felt like bumping a really old thread cuz i thought it was funny. And kinda miss the guy, haven't talked to TW for about a month :(
miss you too brotha. jus with all the ut3 servers for warfare and vctf being gone, ps3 in general seems less and less appealing. i thought i would go on to mw or battlefied like the majority of the community did, but honestly, i hate war games like that. iv only been signing in to upload and watch boardwalk empire and walking dead from my pc. id hate it if my system just keeps gathering dust until twisted metal, find a fun game and il play it with you.. until then il just be getting crossfaded playing my sega
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

i wish man, i dont think wel cross paths again so take care. fun playin with and against you.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by jesse

miss you too brotha. jus with all the ut3 servers for warfare and vctf being gone, ps3 in general seems less and less appealing. i thought i would go on to mw or battlefied like the majority of the community did, but honestly, i hate war games like that. iv only been signing in to upload and watch boardwalk empire and walking dead from my pc. id hate it if my system just keeps gathering dust until twisted metal, find a fun game and il play it with you.. until then il just be getting crossfaded playing my sega

Im enjoying MW3 but i can't play it for hours on end like UT3. I'm trying to play different games, even started to try DC Universe online :S jeez what have i become? haha 

But if i can't find something soon, then the long wait for Twisted Metal begins i suppose. Do you have Gran Tursimo? I was gonna start playing that again maybe if Bain and JP still want to. Otherwise i dont know, we'll figure something out.

Could always get into a chat one of these nights and make fun of JP.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:02pm
i could get in on that, i havent gotten to rip on ms Mcf*** stik for awhile
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:37pm
I MISS MY BABY! >:(
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 12:20am
I want in all this secret club house of yours! I wanna chat with all you guys too... c'mooon!!! We need to get a chat going like the good ol' days, Pin, TX, Zodiac, Cylo, Chicken, TW, Seph, Bain etc.. It's been awhile since chipmunk Seal sang Kiss From a Rose to me, and being visited by God!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 1:29am
You're involved, you're the one thats going to be made fun of. P.s. LETS PLAY GT5 please :) <3

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 11:59am
miss you too sMatt. kinda homo, im still pretty drunk cutey ;)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 6:44pm

You're involved, you're the one thats going to be made fun of. P.s. LETS PLAY GT5 please :) <3

Name the time Seph and I'll be there.. well anytime after 5pm
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I want in all this secret club house of yours! I wanna chat with all you guys too... c'mooon!!! We need to get a chat going like the good ol' days, Pin, TX, Zodiac, Cylo, Chicken, TW, Seph, Bain etc.. It's been awhile since chipmunk Seal sang Kiss From a Rose to me, being visited by God, and listening to a grown man take a ****!

Hahah! None of us will ever forget that, thanks Yingyang!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 7:22pm
Heres another addition from Red Dead

"IM riding my trusty steed" - Im on my donkey where the f u c k are you?

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 8:06pm
I'm mad I wasn't apart of that or you two picking flowers! hahaha!

What about Bain chasing that senorita all over the place? That's a classic!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 10:39pm

I'm mad I wasn't apart of that or you two picking flowers! hahaha!

What about Bain chasing that senorita all over the place? That's a classic!

That was honestly the most godlike thing Bain ever did. I dunno how the hell he found her in the middle of nowhere but he kept going n going...until i shot her. He was kinda sad =(. And we never picked flowers! it was you and bain, i joined the game and bain kept telling you where the stupid flowers were to pick up for a trophy and everytime you came close to one i killed you so you couldnt pick it up...then you got all quiet and mad so i left =)

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 11:59pm
what? that wasnt what happened, I heard from TW that you guys were in multiplayer picking flowers and giggling to each other!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 7:47pm

what? that wasnt what happened, I heard from TW that you guys were in multiplayer picking flowers and giggling to each other!
  "F_ck You!" = Maybe..lol;). yang you still got red dead? i jus picked it back up we need to take over mehico on our trusteh  steeds! but ya when we chat i do need my canadian to be there, give a time seph so i can fix my mic
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by ut3lve

i wish man, i dont think wel cross paths again so take care. fun playin with and against you.
peace bro! damn i miss those ut3 days
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 9:12pm

"F_ck You!" = Maybe..lol;). yang you still got red dead? i jus picked it back up we need to take over mehico on our trusteh  steeds! but ya when we chat i do need my canadian to be there, give a time seph so i can fix my mic

Im free whenever, weekend thing?

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 11:04pm
God reporting for duty.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 11:38pm
yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 10:15pm
so ju all wanna have that f***in chat this weekend? il get a new mic on friday. my current one, is thrashed to say the least.. cheap ass 20 dollar piece of ****
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:43pm
I'm down, like donkey kong!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 1:49am
lol funny you mention donkey kong i talked to xkalibur bout how i owned the f*** out of that game earlier..come online sephs givin me the cold shoulder i might have to go to the east side and smash his mw3 before he actually talks to me=(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>