Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rico nooo! D:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rico nooo! D:
    Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:49pm
HAHAHA. West coast is the best coast b****es! :>
name_is_clantag
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:58pm
remy tells no lies!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:00pm
Awww this blows big time :(  wish I'd seen this before now :(

I've always had the utmost respect for Ric0, his creations and the time he spends on things for the UT community.  Ric0 is a great guy and I'm sorry that he feels this way.  I'm probably guilty of not giving him enough praise.  He was, is and will always be an absolute star, and that also goes for anyone who puts effort into building things for the UT community.

Anyone who does things for a community and does them in their own time and at their own cost deserves to be patted on the back.

You unsung heroes... here's to you!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:02pm
Send a miller's light and i think he'll be back. :P
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:05pm
LOL! He looks like a miller lite kinda guy! Well, he wasn't exactly looking for praise, just support for his projects. Like people actually downloading and actively playing his maps, sending him video clips of frags, etc. A lot of work gets put into making those maps, especially trying to get them to work on dedicated servers.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 2:46pm
tis the life of a gamer on UT3/PS3!! LOL Clap
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 2:49pm
lol harmerty what movie is that from in your sig?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

LOL! He looks like a miller lite kinda guy! Well, he wasn't exactly looking for praise, just support for his projects. Like people actually downloading and actively playing his maps, sending him video clips of frags, etc. A lot of work gets put into making those maps, especially trying to get them to work on dedicated servers.

lol miller lite... consider it done ;) I'll send him a whole fn case of miller if he wants one lol

I know it's not about the praise but it helps...  I've sent all of his stuff (that I have) to all of my friends who I have email addys for.  They've all said it's great stuff :D  Me and one of my mates who is new to the game are training up on CTF in spoondog.
Sadly I don't know how to record gameplay footage or I'd  send him all the vids he wants of my shoddy skills lol.
I've recently been looking into getting a server for PcX and when I do you will see Ric0s maps on there :) if he's happy to give me copies of his maps that have been made for dedicated servers that is.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123