6 [6.98%]
2 [2.33%]
5 [5.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is the best in CTF? nominate people
    Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

again with the hair. i think you are jealous. so what, i have long curly hair, who gives a f***
you don't have to type azz.... ass
i give a f***..cause i have long curly hair too haha except not like yours mines always put back lol. and its funny how syz talks alot but never plays against anyone or if he does play he needs to have someone with him cause he wont by himself..SERIOUS SYZYGAY

i play on my own every day dipsh1t! u play vctf on your alt and don't even try to deny it Mr game changer. ive never seen a ReverendCrow in vctf? lol
you want to know why you never see my name in vctf anymore...ask anyone on my friends list...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME CROW PUT A GAME IN HIS PS3?...they will tell you...not in a long ass f***in time. ask anyone if they've seen me on ps3 at all im usually idle or watching a movie from my hdd so it looks like im on ps3 but im really not. dont get mad. if i do put in a game its either mag or ut3 and if its ut3 i check whos on and if there is anyone decent playin which about 98% of the time when i get on..nope... so i take it right now..then jump on mag..but ask anyone who plays mag with me...i havent been on in a long ass time also....so...oh well quit lying to yourself and sayin i get on alts cause ..i sure as hell dont. unless you lie to yourself and say i do get on alts so when you beat up on some poor noob you think its me tryin to make yourself seem better..its ok syzygay.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 10:52pm
lol dam what a response? its all good Crow _-)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 12:29pm

again with the hair. i think you are jealous. so what, i have long curly hair, who gives a f***
i give a f***..cause i have long curly hair too haha except not like yours mines always put back lol. and its funny how syz talks alot but never plays against anyone or if he does play he needs to have someone with him cause he wont by himself..SERIOUS SYZYGAY

i play on my own every day dipsh1t! u play vctf on your alt and don't even try to deny it Mr game changer. ive never seen a ReverendCrow in vctf? lol
then why don't you join ctf instead of ignoring me? oh i forgot, you have to have seifer and VGP to play ctf...
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 1:20pm
I voted for Penguin even though I got really frusterated playing CTF with him. I gotta give it to him, he has skills
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:06pm

then why don't you join ctf instead of ignoring me? oh i forgot, you have to have seifer and VGP to play ctf...

VGP was a BEAST today lol we'll play some more soon. the last few games got lame but the first few were good games and they were fun.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:11pm

i wouldn't say beast since no one could stay alive longer then 10 seconds because of the spam...

we are still playing our 4v4 tonight, right?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:22pm

i wouldn't say beast sinceĀ no oneĀ could stay alive longer then 10 seconds because of the spam...

<FONT style=": #000000">we are still playing our 4v4 tonight, right?

lol for once were in total agreement. the last few were nothing but spam.

no one even knows about a 4v4. i havn't talked to Seif in a few days but im sure if he knew he would play. i'll play if they want to. i guess JKD will be our 4th? but it probably wont be tonight.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:28pm
gotta be tonight and i mentioned it yesterday... plus i didn't even set it up, i think prince talked to minnow or something
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:42pm
i told you that no one has talked to me about it. i'll play with VGP,Seif and JKD anytime though! just let me know when?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 6:49pm
as far as i know it's going on sometime this evening
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718