FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vehicle Players playing DM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vehicle Players playing DM
    Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:13pm
Yeap just as the title says it all. Its true. Here I posted this for you guys since you were talking about it earlier.

I actually caught first hand of Vehicle players playing DM today. I know, read it again but its true. Came in a room with around 8 people and seen Potorikan playing, Medic and some ckc members as well.

I only played one actual DM with them after giving them a beat down in Deck with 2 rampages I decided to leave, lol. But they were in there playing a few without a doubt so I give them props, and I'm not bragging as you guys would own me in Vehicles anyday of the week. If you guys did this every now and then you guys might like it, might sharpen up your foot skills.

Anyways nice to see you guys playing and hope you guys stick with it from time to time. If u guys ever want some good games give me a holla.

Peace, Inc.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:15pm
out of that all i got was that your gloating on getting 2 rampages vrs vehicle players...

lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:23pm
Nah, lol, it was a joy seeing those guys playing foot modes or at least tempting to.

It be nice to meet some of these other peeps playing the same game as I have since launch but with the different modes never let's us.

I thank that's the 1st time I played with a ckc member and 2nd time I've played with Potorikan.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:26pm
All the modes are actually pretty kick a$$ if played with the right ppl.  The real joy is seeing me play CTF, I'm good for atleast 5 Death-Sprees a game!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:31pm
DM is the root of all modes in unreal. Master that, and everything else is a walk in the park.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:31pm
incremental ur a retard i played rikan and ckc guys in dm before i even played them in vehicles especially rikan they are some of the very few players who dont stick to 1 mode uve also played them also so i dont see why this thread is nec. f***in noobs these days makin pointless threads
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:32pm

JP hosts DM all the time , people think all she does is warfare , but shell gladly be a b**** in Deck with the sniper rifle :D she taunts afterward too pretty cold hearted chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:44pm
yeah but jps ****ty host sucked for me ide get around 200+ ping from here was rediculously laggy for me
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:14am
same for me i cant play outside of my host or a very good server that i can actually ping good. its not worth playing on someones host imo. but it is nice to get all those nice FREE kills on your own host due to them lagging their a**es off =]

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:18am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

I thank that's the 1st time I played with a ckc member and 2nd time I've played with Potorikan.

lol then your the one who needs to play some of the other modes lol, there are so many other people in the bigger modes. i run into everyone that plays this game =]

EnVy must be earned"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:28am
Warfare - Primary
TDM - Secondary
DM - Occasionally

Three days ago, I started to play DM a lot. Still need more practice tho.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:10am
thats def not the first time hes played them on dm cause his mind just does not remember good old days in phantoms rooms
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 10:41am
Inc, those were a great few games. We wish you stuck around longer. There is a lot to learn in DM, especially where the heck the weapons are. You dominated as usual, but it was good to have a top quality player in the match to keep us on our toes.

I've been playing DM more and I'm starting to understand why everyone is defensive about their DM/foot mode skills. The trash talking is a bit different in DM than in WF. Everyone is a one man team and it's all up to the skills and map knowledge a person has. It definitely a challenging mode. We'll be playing a lot more, so please join us again.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 10:44am
I don't see why this is such a big deal. A lot of us play tdm, dm or ctf...

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 11:16am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Yeap just as the title says it all. Its true. Here I posted this for you guys since you were talking about it earlier.

I actually caught first hand of Vehicle players playing DM today. I know, read it again but its true. Came in a room with around 8 people and seen Potorikan playing, Medic and some ckc members as well.

I only played one actual DM with them after giving them a beat down in Deck with 2 rampages I decided to leave, lol. But they were in there playing a few without a doubt so I give them props, and I'm not bragging as you guys would own me in Vehicles anyday of the week. If you guys did this every now and then you guys might like it, might sharpen up your foot skills.

Anyways nice to see you guys playing and hope you guys stick with it from time to time. If u guys ever want some good games give me a holla.

Peace, Inc.
You forgot to mention the beatdown you got in Sanctuary. I had to check the scoreboard twice just to make sure it wasn't some little kid's fake Incremental account.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:04pm
Hey, I play a ton of TDM!

Ive actually been playing more TDM than Vehicle lately!

So there! lol jk.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:08pm
Yeah cause I joined 3/4 of the way through with you already having l5 kills Bain. Yeah I was down 15 when I started and lost by 12 when finished so still outscored u by 3 in that period of time.

I mean if you wanna go do a DM in Sanctuary later we can. I mean I feel a Rampage coming on again but we can.

And yes Pinn they were good games.

And Danjel and Crow. I only made this cause they were joking about Vehicle players actually got caught playing DM and that they were gonna get reported on the forum. It was for ****s and giggles.

And Crow won't you go find the quake live threads or some other BS like maybe a Lunchy thread calling you a douchebag.. O.

Also Phantoms room doesn't count as a DM to me, Instagib aint a DM, its just some game that requires no skill and would hardly ever help the Vehicle players out on foot as this is what this threads about douchebag.

And the reason for this thread is stated up above dumba**.

And finally just cause u played with them in DM before you played with them in vehicles means nothing to me. Remember I never ever played one match with you till 10 months after the game came out is when I found you. Pointless thread, good go back to the douchebag thread and get the sand out of ur vagina while your at it.

And if its pointless then I guess I won't expect another post on here from you, right, wrong, they'll be another, always is, lol.
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:54pm
A player plays a diff mode besides there own and a thread is made.. I think everyone has played atleast 4 diff modes since owning the game.. I dab into vctf,warfare from time to time.. But I'm in foot modes more then anything
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:10pm
U guys obviously need to open your f***ing eyes, lol. It was made for ****s and giggles cause they were all talking about it.

Do u guys just come in, read the first post and then post something at the very end.
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:12pm
nobody likes laughing anymore, incremental. duh..Thumbs Down
yup. i'm done.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

JP hosts DM all the time , people think all she does is warfare , but shell gladly be a b**** in Deck with the sniper rifle :D she taunts afterward too pretty cold hearted chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've never seen JP play any mode, ever. I guessed she must be retired or something. LOL

I play DM / Duel quite often now...
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:04pm
Yeah was gonna duel you the other day but you left)=
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I've never seen JP play any mode, ever. I guessed she must be retired or something. LOL

JP plays late at night in US. Jake, since your fron the UK, it's probably 5am when she's on. But at around 12am eastern, you can find her in warfare.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

That's because she host a game around 1-3 am EST. You probably be sleeping at that time.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:32pm
i hate all u foot made guys and all vehichile mode people suck more than them
SNOWREAL is the best suckas
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>