Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Show us ur GameRoom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us ur GameRoom
    Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I want to have sex with Aqua's gaming room..... *Drools*

have fun with my sloppy seconds cause already did.

and dont worry Aqua i cleaned up really good.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Office command central

Those THX speakers are great.  I used them for years.  Are you using the sub-woofer with those?

I went with a sound bar because I couldn't hide all the wires for mine, and I would have had to solder longer leads to the rear channel.  No fun-  The sound bar doesn't sound as good as those speakers did Cry

These speakers are great!!  and the sub rocks!!  I think I had convinced Ether to get them as well.  
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I want to have sex with Aqua's gaming room..... *Drools*
this is what i was thinking =/
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:57pm
LMAO - you guys crack me up.  Bunch of closet nerds.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:05pm
aqua i highly recommend the px5s
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:11pm

LMAO - you guys crack me up.  Bunch of closet nerds.

i know right.... Feh and Seph u sick pervs hahaha
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by ax412

px21's best bing for your buck.  had the x31's trittons 720's and 900's, dpx21's with the dss and finially the new px3's,,, hands down the px21's where the best i think..  never try'd the px5's but i think they are just like the dpx or in other words like using a wireless type with the dss adapter
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

px21's best bing for your buck.  had the x31's trittons 720's and 900's, dpx21's with the dss and finially the new px3's,,, hands down the px21's where the best i think..  never try'd the px5's but i think they are just like the dpx or in other words like using a wireless type with the dss adapter
customizable presets>all
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:24pm

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

customizable presets>all
the px3's have the same presets the px5's have and just like the px5's you can download and update new ones and i believe you can customize them (not for sure tho)..  the presets didnt do anything good imo...   also phan.....  you want me to build you a gaming entertainment center bro cause your tv stand has seen better days jk...  ima master wood worker/carpenter
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 2:06pm
The PX5s allow you to make custom presets on the PC and then update via USB.  Definitely in my near future.  Thanks for the heads up Phantaci.

BTW - my desk, cabinets and LED lights are all from IKEA.  Good stuff cheap.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 2:40pm
lol kup my tv stand is almost as old as  I am LOL -____-
and technically I play on a monitor :)
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 2:45pm

lol kup my tv stand is almost as old as  I am LOL -____-
and technically I play on a monitor :)
just given you crap lol... 
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 2:51pm

The PX5s allow you to make custom presets on the PC and then update via USB.  Definitely in my near future.  Thanks for the heads up Phantaci.

BTW - my desk, cabinets and LED lights are all from IKEA.  Good stuff cheap.
PX3's allow you to do the same thing as the X5's with the custom presets on PC. im just not sure how different the sound quaility is because i could actually hear more and further away with the px21's than any other set i used...  wish i could compare the px5's tho but over all i cant imagine them really being much better than the px3's
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 4:28pm
Px5s were #1 in xbox magazine with astro's coming in 2nd.
px3s and px21s weren't on the list.

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 4:44pm
Ok, did a side by side comparison of the PX3 and PX5

The first difference that jumps off the page is that the PX5 is true 7.1 Surround Sound.  The PX3 makes no claim to surround sound at all and is just passing through stereo audio.  The PX3 presets are fixed and cannot be altered.  The PX5 presets are fixed, can be altered or replaced via USB.

Apparently, the battery in the PX3 is rechargeable via USB, but cannot be swapped out for AA batteries.

So... of the two wireless headphone solutions, the PX5 is the hands down winner.  The PX21 (specs not listed below) is also a far superior sound solution over the PX3, although you have to tolerate the wires.

PX5 Specs:

Headphones

• 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
    • Digital Wireless RF carrier reception (2.404-2.476GHz)
    • Bluetooth radio with dual-pairing mode and A2DP compatibility
    • Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
    • Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
    • Headphone Amplifier: Stereo 27mW/ch, THD <1%
    • Digital Signal Processor for independently controlled chat, game and mic signals
    • USB port for programming the DSP via a Windows XP/Vista/7 computer
    • Operates on two (2) AA batteries or two (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries
    • Automatic shut down after approx 5 minutes of carrier loss or silence to conserve battery power
    • Battery booster circuit extends battery life for up to 15 hours
    • Weight: 7.9 Oz (233g)

Digital RF Wireless Transmitter

• Digital Wireless RF wireless carrier reception (2.404-2.476GHz)
    • Digital RF wireless transmission range up to 30 feet
    • Stereo headphone output with volume control for external wired headphones 
    • Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
    • Optical TOSLINK digital audio input compatible with 48kHz digital audio stream
    • Optical TOSLINK digital audio output pass-through of digital input stream.
    • 150MIPS Digital Signal Processor for Dolby processing
    • Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting:  2Vpp (700mV rms). Input sensitivity may be adjusted to accept higher level signals by lowering the volume control.
    • Dimensions: Height 8.875 in (22.5 cm), width 4.375 in (11.1 cm), depth 4.375 in (11.1cm)
    • Weight: 8.4 Oz (240g)
    • Power requirements: 5VDC @180mA max 

Package Dimensions

• 8.5 x 10.75 x 4.75 (inches)
PX3 Specs

Headset

• 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
    • Digital Wireless RF carrier reception (2.404-2.476GHz)
    • Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
    • Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
    • Headphone Amplifier: Stereo 35mW/ch, THD <1%
    • Digital RF provides wide 360-degree reception range
    • Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery pack
    • More than 10 hours of continuous game play on a fully charged battery
    • Battery can be charged while playing your favorite video game
    • Automatic shut down after approx 5 minutes of carrier loss or silence to conserve battery power
    • Weight: 8.8 Oz. (260g)

Digital RF Wireless Transmitter

• Digital Wireless RF wireless carrier reception (2.404-2.476GHz)
    • Digital RF wireless transmission range up to 30 feet
    • Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
    • Digital Signal Processor for independently controlled chat and game signals
    • Stereo 3.5mm line input jack
    • Stereo 3.5mm aux input jack
    • Maximum analog input level: 2Vpp (700mVrms)