Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

props to crow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: props to crow
    Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 3:10pm
wanna give crow props.. ive played with atleast 10 ppl from the ut3 community in quake live, handed out some beatings and most have just quit the game very quickly.

crow has stuck it out and ive played with him recently and he has gotten over the hump and is becoming a good player.

i wish more people who just realize the game is extremely hard at first.. but gets much easier with a little time under your belt.

anyhow crow thanks for becoming a ut3 player i can acctually play quake live with
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 3:23pm
QL is fun as hell.  I don't get to play it much but I do still get on here and there just never at the same time as you guys obviously.  We should do another QL night with UT3 people again one of these days...
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 3:24pm

would be awesome.. maybe we should try and schedule something?

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 3:26pm
i dueled crow on ql the other day and it wasnt pritty. Cry
i fail so hard wit kbm. game is really fun tho. now that my ps3 is dead maybe ill play more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 4:09pm

kbm isnt easy at first.. but get your a** kicked for a few weeks and you will get good with it

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 4:50pm
thanks man i enjoy playin QL yeah it was and still hard but you should know me deadaim it was the same with ut3 for me you/qM handed it to me for a while but it was for me to get better and hell look at me now on ut3 i became a f***in monster at dueling  its the same with QL i put some time on it and itll be the same thing ill end up being pretty good at it just the thing that screws me up in dueling is timing  and i dont have any weapon binded to anything lol  and as im typin this there is an ad on the bottom of this page (google ad) that i have to laugh at...7 tips for getting pregnant naturally HAHAHAHAH
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 5:32pm
yeah i'll try and play with u guys if u set something up but idk i keep getting booted. plus i suck lol
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 5:38pm
I play sometimes I only have like 26 frags under my belt tho, add me if you want a noob to own.  But really I could use some pointers there are so many douchebags on there I can't learn anything, I'll spawn, then I'll die, and that happens over and over again forever. Hit me up for a match.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 10:50am
Hey Dead, I tried to play it and my PC is on the urge of death, its just really old and needs cleaned and windows reinstalled.

Crow and me tried and played it one night and my PC just wouldn't do it, but rest a**ure when I get a chance Ill be playing it with you guys. The way Crow talks about it, sounds like its hella fun and I can't wait to get over there and start fragging with you guys again.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

would be awesome.. maybe we should try and schedule something?

Yeah totally.  If you set something up I'll be there....next week is not gonna be good though since the tourney is following weekend...pretty much all my video game time will be in ut3 to get ready to lose in the first round LOL!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply