FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Would Win?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Would Win?
    Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 2:49am
no hooker???

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:43am
feh vs sephiroth?... hmmmm :P
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:39am
zysygy's wife  vs tunas girlfriend who is a troll
Riff Raff - True Artist
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 12:52am
^ haha.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 7:36am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

feh vs sephiroth?... hmmmm :P

i did :)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 2:55pm
YOU KNOW WHAT!? lets GO right now! this time im going to turn my mic off and put my sound effects on 10 instead of 2. ill be waiting Seph! when im done with you its going to be like the short version of FF7 BRING IT!Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 3:25pm
LOL, your cute when your mad ;)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 5:01pm
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! @ YOUR AVATOR i havnt lol that hard all day. nice seph niceClapClapClap
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 5:07pm
found a better one lol, wish it was a tad bigger

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 5:15pm
the 1st one had me rolln. it made my sides hurt. you are one funny dude man
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:45am
Phantaci v MikeyBrennen

Hunt4ams v Associate

ColossusSlayer v StriderFx ( this will never happen )

Pawweezy v Hypno (at the peak of their skill)

just a few I would enjoy watching

cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Phantaci v MikeyBrennen Hunt4ams v Associate ColossusSlayer v StriderFx ( this will never happen ) Pawweezy v Hypno (at the peak of their skill) just a few I would enjoy watching
hey why dont we do a 3v3 when psn is bck up! ctf, tdm, war n vctf??? cant even c u winning tdm or ctf!
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

Phantaci v MikeyBrennen Hunt4ams v Associate ColossusSlayer v StriderFx ( this will never happen ) Pawweezy v Hypno (at the peak of their skill) just a few I would enjoy watching
hey why dont we do a 3v3 when psn is bck up! ctf, tdm, war n vctf??? cant even c u winning tdm or ctf!
LOL LOLLOLLOL Yo Strider you will get WASTED so hard in ctf and tdm for sure, probably also in vctf. :'D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:15pm

Phantaci v MikeyBrennen

Hunt4ams v Associate

ColossusSlayer v StriderFx ( this will never happen )

Pawweezy v Hypno (at the peak of their skill)

just a few I would enjoy watching

was that a joke??? I would 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 you anytime and you would deffo lose CTF and TDM, also half of the people in NbK are VCTF and WAR players so you would get a run for your money no matter what mode.

and when I said this will never happen I ment duel and it will never happen coz you would get destroyed and thats why you wouldnt show up, be realistic strider.

I remember once when I saw you hosting duel, I couldnt believe it so I joined and when it was my turn to play you, you shut the server down hahaha you wont even play me on your own host. I dont need to duel you anyway I already know the score.

If you want a 3v3 4v4 5v5 then make a thread on NbK section and we will set it up, but dont bother if your not serious about actually playing

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:16pm
u play with nbk n we will c! tarzan go swing on sme EU arse hair 4 once! psn up soon anuff! phant told me he was lookin 4ward 2 spectatin are sinkhole/onyx 1v1 it will be nice to embarrass u!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:18pm

was that a joke??? I would 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 you anytime and you would deffo lose CTF and TDM, also half of the people in NbK are VCTF and WAR players so you would get a run for your money no matter what mode. and when I said this will never happen I ment duel and it will never happen coz you would get destroyed and thats why you wouldnt show up, be realistic strider. I remember once when I saw you hosting duel, I couldnt believe it so I joined and when it was my turn to play you, you shut the server down hahaha you wont even play me on your own host. I dont need to duel you anyway I already know the score. If you want a 3v3 4v4 5v5 then make a thread on NbK section and we will set it up, but dont bother if your not serious about actually playing
we will c! im glad u feel so strongly about the match up! personally i dnt gve a fck i jst wanna play!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:18pm
Strider. You will try. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:19pm

phant told me he was lookin 4ward 2 spectatin are sinkhole/onyx 1v1 it will be nice to embarrass u!
..................  ._.;

Strider's activity on the forums increase by 200% when PSN is down    XD!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:23pm

u play with nbk n we will c! tarzan go swing on sme EU arse hair 4 once! psn up soon anuff! phant told me he was lookin 4ward 2 spectatin are sinkhole/onyx 1v1 it will be nice to embarrass u!

Onyx coast 1v1 OMG that is one of the stupidest things ive ever seen on this forum hahahaha you fu ckin clown

that was a terrible responce strider, 1v1 warfare is like like trying to eat water with a knife and fork, its completely pointless nor does it make any sense at all. I even think 1v1 CTF is stupid let alone Warfare.

If you wanna 1v1 someone you do it in Duel, you are a complete retard for calling people out to these 1v1 Warfare matches hahaha its just crazy talk

you must be a crack head or something coz you say the most retarded things sometimes
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:32pm
CS u get mugged off by every1! i dnt gve a sh1t bout what u think, i just wanna play 1v1 or 1000v1000! i just wanna play ut3 not gnna apologise 4 dat!! u got boyed off sme tng nasty yesterday fella let it go its just a gme
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:34pm

CS u get mugged off by every1! i dnt gve a sh1t bout what u think, i just wanna play 1v1 or 1000v1000! i just wanna play ut3 not gnna apologise 4 dat!! u got boyed off sme tng nasty yesterday fella let it go its just a gme

hahaha let it go, I could say the same to you. I smell a hypocrite.

your only saying that coz you cannot argue back coz everything I said is true and you know it
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Strider. You will try. :D
u couldn't kill me on your own host warfare when i was serious strider 1st round! we will c
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:35pm

hahaha let it go, I could say the same to you. I smell a hypocrite.
im surprised u can smell anything because pitbulls stink of sh1t! lmao
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:37pm
As I said, you will try. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 12:37pm
Im sure most of the richest most fashionable people in the world wouldnt own a french bulldog if they stunk of sh.it plus thats a lame insult
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>