Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Would Win?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Would Win?
    Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

www taunting contest pappa2dogg vs mrpeaunutseesu?
you 4got AK47_smile......he owns when it comes 2 taunting.Wink

best headshot i ever got next to headshotting ipwn while she being towed on a raptor with the flag on suspense was against 47smile as he was taunting from across the map. just made me laugh so hard bc he stopped taunting for the first time ever xD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 10:58pm
lol ak47 smile tryed to out taunt mrpeanutseesu but he was no match for his ut3 taunting skills..lmao..
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 11:06pm
khantusion vs anybody else in most FBOMBS in a match
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

khamtusion>all at that
Adios, the last farewell
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Two_Fase

khantusion vs godzilla aka rambo_m i a
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:57am
ForceOfGod versus Lunarblackcat in a battle of the ego's. Who would win?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:27am

people who taunt all the time are f**gots.

some people are just corny as hell and think their ADD should be other peoples problems and that its funny, in reality your ruining the experience for pretty much everyone, especially people with nice tvs and stereos who wanna play the game loud without listening to your annoying a** taunts the whole time. it just means that player has attention issues and cant attract any of his needed attention with skill, so he spams taunts the entire match. not only would i not befriend a f**got like that i would blacklist him from anything i could, forums, servers etc.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 9:40am
lol I agree dead.

@ helscream that's a tough one, but FOG wins. atleast the Blackcats were the best. he wasn't.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:08am
I haven't seen any godlike fragvideos from the blackcats yet
NEMICH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NEMICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Deadaim

some people are just corny as hell and think their ADD should be other peoples problems and that its funny, in reality your ruining the experience for pretty much everyone, especially people with nice tvs and stereos who wanna play the game loud without listening to your annoying a** taunts the whole time. it just means that player has attention issues and cant attract any of his needed attention with skill, so he spams taunts the entire match. not only would i not befriend a f**got like that i would blacklist him from anything i could, forums, servers etc.

U can switch audio for taunts off in settings - audio section Dead Wink
[PSN] NEMICH
[TAG] NEM_is_2ll

2lETHAl: Experts in Death - True Brothers
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:27am
HeadSh0Ts Vs Otakutony!
The two best snipers in the game
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:52am
Headshot easily... 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Headshot easily... 

I'd go with Headshot also, but if Tony uses a controller, then Tony has one of the most impressive sniping skills in this game, if not the best with a controller. Other considerable snipers are Qwest4Victory, Arkos, Tx2K7, Necro.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:57am
Who cares about taunting. Everytime someone taunts you, just go back and kill them.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:58am

I think taunting also messes up your hitboxes a bit? And makes some other sounds like picking up vials dissapear. That's why TerRry did it anyway I think.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:02am
Thats why it is in the game.  Don't b**** about it.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Drokun

I think taunting also messes up your hitboxes a bit? And makes some other sounds like picking up vials dissapear. That's why TerRry did it anyway I think.

yes thats why terry did it, he had a purpose he wasnt just doing it to annoy people. the people doing it in vctf and whatnot dont even know about any of that.

nemich: from my memory i thought you can only disable auto taunts, not manual taunts..

as far as nova.. f***ing stupidest thing ive ever heard, taunting was not added to the game to "mess up hitboxes" and block sounds. seriously you are a f***ing tard can this get kid banned already pls

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:16am
Which team would win in warfare between the following? (in any combination)

GOW
tWc 
TRU 
iAM/SMP
rec/Unreal
ICN
ckc
T-H-E
Devil

Consider each team in their prime and with their best roster, current or former.
NEMICH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NEMICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:20am

To Deadaim: correct bro, u can disable auto taunts for urself but u can also shut of certain audio in settings (voice volume: 0) so u won't hear ur own and others taunts. u'll only see their avatar on the screen when they do Wink
[PSN] NEMICH
[TAG] NEM_is_2ll

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:23am
Originally posted by NEMICH

To Deadaim: correct bro, u can disable auto taunts for urself but u can also shut of certain audio in settings (voice volume: 0) so u won't hear ur own and others taunts. u'll only see their avatar on the screen when they do Wink

ah thanks for the info, does that also disable voice chat?
NEMICH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NEMICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:28am
ur welcome. i'm pretty sure it won't. just try it out. hope to see ya back on PS3 soon.
great player Clap
[PSN] NEMICH
[TAG] NEM_is_2ll

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:37am

nemich: from my memory i thought you can only disable auto taunts, not manual taunts..

Well I only have SFX turned up and I only know there was a taunt when I see the picture.
edit: Turning those sounds down does nothing against talking to other people over the mic, although I think the bell's sound on risingsun is in 'enviromental' sounds because I can't hear it anymore
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by NEMICH

ur welcome. i'm pretty sure it won't. just try it out. hope to see ya back on PS3 soon.
great player Clap

thanks ! :)
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Well I only have SFX turned up and I only know there was a taunt when I see the picture.
edit: Turning those sounds down does nothing against talking to other people over the mic, although I think the bell's sound on risingsun is in 'enviromental' sounds because I can't hear it anymore

is the bio's humming noise an enviromental noise aswell? i remember disabling enviromental noises then putting them back up because i was missing something.. thought it was this
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:03pm
Umm I dunno, as I don't play pubs I don't see a lot of bio action.
I remember reading somewhere that since a patch you could now not hear your own goop charging and being annoying?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>