FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Football Smack Talk '09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 25>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football Smack Talk '09
    Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 8:37pm
The long awaited sequel!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 9:00pm
Hahahahahahaha ying you're so awesome! sorry packers this year just isn't your year to take down the Vikings. can we say sweep? Hehehe
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Hahahahahahaha ying you're so awesome! sorry packers this year just isn't your year to take down the Vikings. can we say sweep? Hehehe

Sweep away the Packers then Vikings will be sweeping away the Bears with their PATHETIC offensive line...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 4:00am
Haha.. what about Detroit lol?  Finally, a team that the Rams can actually beat.  Ironically, as I said before, the team that they handed the longest current losing streak to was the one who would beat them, later in the season.  I wonder though.. does Tampa Bay got a 10+ losing streak yet?  They're the only winless team left, since both the Rams and Titans got a win this week. (I saw the Titans one happening more so than my Rams though, considering how bad the Rams suck.  The Titans aren't exactly premier this year, but they can still win a few games before it's over, especially when they face teams like Jacksonville.)
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 10:00am
Roy Williams is absolutey horrible. Romo is as consistent right now as I have ever seen him.
The Bills are horrible on offense. If you watched yesterdays game, you saw a defense produce 3 turnovers and an offense that couldn't turn them into points.
Silver, keep the weekly commentary coming. It's a good read.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 1:35pm
The Vikings are blessed with a bye week now. Time for some healing and for the coaching staff to deal with the late game meltdowns that have plagued us lately. Eight games to go and a three game divisional lead. LOOKING GOOD!!!!!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 3:29pm

The cleveland Browns are about as atrocious a team as Ive ever seen, at least on Offense.

That the Bears couldnt score a TD in the RedZone was embarra**ing.

"The Bears were the Joke and the Browns the punch line" ... \ Chicago Tribune aptly put it.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

The cleveland Browns are about as atrocious a team as Ive ever seen, at least on Offense.

That the Bears couldnt score a TD in the RedZone was embarra**ing.

"The Bears were the Joke and the Browns the punch line" ... \ Chicago Tribune aptly put it.

Couldnt of said it better myself...Tommie Harris doesnt even look like he wants too be apart of this team or even cares...If Jay Cutler had an offensive line worth a $h!t he wouldnt be turning the ball over like he has...Lack of running game isnt helping him out any.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 4:16pm
If you look at Forte's stats his efficiency is on par with last year. that is average yards per carry.
They're just not running as much as they did last year

Partly due to Cutlers presence and Partly becasue Forrest Gump would be a better play caller than Ron Turner.

The offensive line isn't just hurting Cutler, they're also not providing Forte with the lanes he needs.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 4:20pm

If you look at Forte's stats his efficiency is on par with last year. that is average yards per carry.
They're just not running as much as they did last year

Partly due to Cutlers presence and Partly becasue Forrest Gump would be a better play caller than Ron Turner.

The offensive line isn't just hurting Cutler, they're also not providing Forte with the lanes he needs.

Ron Turner = Trash....I havent seen Cutler throw a deep pa$$ in a few games now...Wit Hester & Knox they should be throwin atleast 3 - 5 a game...Half the time they'll either catch it or get a pa$$ interference outta it...The offensive line will be the downfall of the Bears this season...If they cant sustain any drives their defense is just gonna break down sooner then later...How often have they been on the field the past few years...?Alot more then the offense i bet.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 4:30pm

To think they have to play a real team like the Vikings. TWICE.  It's almost too scary to fathom.

Maybe it'll be so ugly somebody gets fired.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 4:34pm

To think they have to play a real team like the Vikings. TWICE.  It's almost too scary to fathom.

Dont remind me...All the Vikings fans will be gettin their jolly's off when they beat the Bears...It's coo tho i'd rather not even make the playoffs then too get deep in the playoffs then lose when you're so close too the Super-Bowl...
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Dont remind me...All the Vikings fans will be gettin their jolly's off when they beat the Bears...It's coo tho i'd rather not even make the playoffs then too get deep in the playoffs then lose when you're so close too the Super-Bowl...

that's a strange comment.  Marv Levy is in the HOF for LOSING four straight Super Bowls. 
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

that's a strange comment.  Marv Levy is in the HOF for LOSING four straight Super Bowls. 

Why is it strange?  I'm a fan of the Bears, Nothing more...If i was a coach or player then it would be different but i'm not.   I dont think he just got in cuz he lost 4 str8 Super-Bowls...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 9:30pm

You're kidding, right?  Levy is in the HOF for many, many other reasons. From 1988-1997 the Buffalo Bills were 2nd only to the 49ers in winning %. Even though he stole the idea from Sam Wyche, Levy refined and popularized the No-Huddle offense. Have you ever listened to Levy speak? To say he only got in because the Bills lost 4 Super Bowls is almost offensive.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 9:34pm

I'm suprised to see such comments from such a gamer. -Gamer meaning someone who's always ready to go. If given the choice of missing the playoffs or going in as a low seed, I'm taking playoffs. You gotta be in it to win it man. Any team can win on any given day. DYK, the Bills were a huge favorite (I wanna say like 11 pts) over the Giants in SB 25? That didn't stop the Giants from tearing their hearts out.
I'd rather go, try and lose than not go at all.
By your logic, nobody should clan match A-R cuz they are probably going to lose.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 12:03am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

... nobody should clan match A-R cuz they are probably going to lose.

so that's why it's been so quiet-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 12:57am

Why is it strange?  I'm a fan of the Bears, Nothing more...If i was a coach or player then it would be different but i'm not.   I dont think he just got in cuz he lost 4 str8 Super-Bowls...
thats what he is remembered for
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 5:51pm
Mark Sanchez (QB 4 the J E T S JETS JETS JETS) ate a dog while playing the Raiders Lmfao
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 3:52pm

*insert big yawn here*...

just lmk who texas will be playing against for that national title =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 5:23pm
Envy I'm disappointed you didn't come in here giving me he'll TX jumped Bama. Lol. Ummm you will be playing us cuz after Bama beats LSU comfortably (24-10) tomorrow, the machine won't be stopped!!!
No pension to retire <_<
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 6:34pm

Envy I'm disappointed you didn't come in here giving me he'll TX jumped Bama. Lol. Ummm you will be playing us cuz after Bama beats LSU comfortably (24-10) tomorrow, the machine won't be stopped!!!

r u retarted i guys are not getting out of the SEC envy the gators will beating down ur sorry longhorns and the best def in the country (Gators)  will make ur man crush mccoy look like my little pony and for bama u guys should beat LSU cause ur garbage qb is better than there garbage qb
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

*insert big yawn here*...

just lmk who texas will be playing against for that national title =]

it's going to be funny when alabama crushes texas.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 8:02pm
xplorer, Florida has just as many holes as Bama does, it is not that daunting to think Bama will beat the Gaytors...Bama is DUE an SEC championship
No pension to retire <_<
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 8:09pm

lol why would i do that when bama had a bye week? but i think bama will jump texas this weekend unless texas just puts the big hurt and leaves UCF a goose egg and scores 50-60. and i dont think bama can score 24 on anyone, let alone LSU. that offense is the worst ive seen from them in the last 10 years. but florida isnt looking so good either, so its hard to tell whos the better team in the sec.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 25>