FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Football Smack Talk '09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football Smack Talk '09
    Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 12:40am
Uh ohhh, What was an 18 point Bama lead is now only 3! 
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 12:46am
i was  hoping bama would win then when that b**** a$$ mccoy went down i was really wanting bama 
but know this freshman coming in i hope he does it 
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

lol mccoy all time winningest qb what a pussy the didnt even get hit hard  hes going to the NFL 
i guess this a replay of last yr the toughest conference over the soft no D big 12

That hit looked like some dude gettin hit by a riot shield in MW2!
no the riot shield would be tougher it looked more like a mom smacking her kid in the mall when they didnt get that toy they wanted
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 2:40am
Bama 37
Texas 21
Congrats to The University of Alabama 2009/10 National Champs and to Texas for a good game.  Feel bad for McCoy.  Never want to see a senior go out like that.  If he had played who knows...

I only have 3 words for you all...
ROLL TIDE ROLL.

No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:24am
wow, what a sad story this was...

obv bama is a great team! they are worthy champs and pulled out a dominate but lucky fortunate victory. texas lost the best and most valuable player in the sport of ncaa football in the first four minutes of the game, then coughed up 24 quick unanswered gimme points dew to shell shock. imo texas could of easily put the game out of controll and in heavy favor if they could of capitolized on the shoulf of been 17/21 lead before halftime. the refs obv were not calling obv penalties and looked as if they didnt even have a clue to what they were doing. i counted 3 flags that were total bs on offsides and those two facemasks that gave them chain movements that lead to 17 quick and undeserved free-be points, on top of that last seconds hand off to that lineman for a uncomfortable situation for the top true freshman in colege player in all of ncaa. gilbert, 18 years old forced into the hardest and most pressuring situation any kid could be confronted in. texas lost the most valuable player any team has ever lost. the heart and soul, the backbone and foundation of this senior class. colt was the synergy, the staple and driving force of that team. was amazing watch that 18 year old turn into a man and transforming right in front of my eyes and the rest of texas. our whole team was leaderless and overwhelmed, but held together and fought back harder than anyone or team than ive ever seen under this amount of pressure and circumstances. im proud of the way they never let go and kept fighting. makes me a very happy and true fan of texas, and cant wait to watch whats going to revealed in the near future  of this up coming dynasty of college football here at texas. gilbert or richardson obv next years top players...

congrats bama, luck obv landed in your lap tonight...

true champs, ggz!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:28am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

college FB sucks..   :(
funny to see texas ***k up again and again tho. 

name another team that has won more games in the last 10 years....

mmmhmmm thought so....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:58am
Texas players were complaining about lag. . .
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:00am
"They say when you injure a nerve like this as a quarterback, there's no direction in [your] balls," said McCoy whose arm was "numb" after the hit.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Texas players were complaining about lag. . .

I thought it was cuz someone spawn-killed their quarterback.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:12pm
Well, this was quite unexpected.  Here I was, thinking that Arizona was surely going to lose and yet, they won.. along with Dallas (didn't expect), the Jets (same), and Baltimore. (Well, you get the idea.)

Anyways.. it's going to be..

NY Jets @ Indy (I pick Indy.. obviously..)

Baltimore @ San Diego (I'm not sure, but both teams could be a good threat for my Colts next week, so I not picking either because.. actually, I like Baltimore, but I doubt they'll win.  San Diego's a pretty fearsome opponent.  Who knows?  Maybe, they'll knock off the Colts and go to the Super Bowl.)

Arizona @ New Orleans (Both these teams are iffy imo.  The winner will be the one who actually shows up to play imo.  If both do, then New Orleans has the better chance, but if New Orleans gets a little c***y or whatever, they might be staying home.. for good.. (the rest of this season)  Regardless of how good they are or aren't, the Cardinals aren't to be underestimated.  If you don't believe me, go ask Aaron Rogers and the rest of the Packers... who everybody thought would be coming into the playoffs red hot.)

Dallas @ Minnesota (I dunno..)

Championship Games imo..

San Diego @ Indy

Arizona/ New Orleans (depends on who shows) vs Minnesota
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:22am
uumm im pretty sure you got ur afc games mixed up

and SEC spits up another punk coach see ya later lane kitten i guess he wont be singin rocky top in the swamp lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:59pm
man i was really looking forward to pummeling lame kitten next year...oh well, I feel for the Vols because i remember what its like getting spurned (AKA coach Franchione).
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:06pm
GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:41pm
So, the Vikings won, as did my Colts, the Saints (I was kind of surprised about this one.), and the Jets (same here, even though San Diego shot themselves in the foot and missed three field goals).  I think I'll get into the picking business for this and next week.

Colts vs Jets - Before the Colts pulled their starters, we were pretty much keeping them contained and preventing too many big plays.  In fact, had the higher-ups not been so stupid, the Jets should of been out of the playoffs.  However, it's time for the Jets to face our starters the ENTIRE game.  Let's see them sack and make Peyton Manning fumble.  Oh wait, they couldn't do it last game, despite being labeled as one of the best defenses this year.  They might be able to intercept every now and then, but I doubt that's going to buy them a victory.  Add on the fact that this is a playoff game and our D's going to be after Sanchez all day and.. well..  I'm just going to pick the hometown team.  We got this.

Then again, I can see a chance of them upsetting us, but I doubt it.  It'll still surely going to be a close game, since the Jets are still dangerous.

The better of the two games imo is going to be the Saints vs. Vikings.

Both are Super Bowl hungry..  Both are pretty good.. but has New Orleans many good teams this year?  I beg to differ.  I only see three playoff teams on their schedule.  Sure, they stomped two of them, but seeing how the last one beat them is got me ify.  Is New Orleans good?  Yes.  However, I still feel that there's lack of victories over real teams.  I feel that Minnesota has earned more victories.  Then again, I could be wrong.  Anyhow, as much as I'd like to see "Skol Vikings" no longer showing up until next year, I think they're going to win and maybe even beat my Colts.  I think them stomping Dallas and holding them to 3 is testament that they can take New Orleans.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:57am
J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!!!  They unfortunately run out of steam this weekend...Indy and Minnesota in the Super Bowl!  How can you root against Favre then?
No pension to retire <_<
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:17pm
VIKINGS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Until the Super Bowl that is.. (where the Colts will hopefully beat them, denying them yet another Super Bowl)  HAHA!!!  Hey, don't get me wrong.  I think they might beat New Orleans and us, but I'm hoping they don't.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 11:38pm
Well i said it the whole season even if the vikings make it to the playoffs he will always screw his team over throwing an interception..lol..
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:00am
Originally posted by BAIN

all the way into a brick wall!!!!!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:59am
Go Saints!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:04am
I think the Manning can take the Saints.  I was a bit more afraid of the Vikings, but they're both still powerhouse teams.  Even so, we can be one to.  This should be a pretty damn good game.

Btw.. could anybody explain to me just why the Pro Bowl's next week and not in Hawaii?  What were they thinking?  As far as I could remember, Honolulu had that game and it was a week AFTER the Super Bowl.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:28am
I hope Manning can take down the Saints. I am sooooo tired of hearing about them. I hope Manning rips their hearts out.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:28am
Everyone was talking about how Pat and Kevin Williams plus Jared Allen would get to Drew Brees and cause him to have a bad game.  Well I think it's safe to say that the offensive line of the New Orleans Saints does not get enough credit.  Jared Allen was very quiet last night, did not do much.  
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!!!  They unfortunately run out of steam this weekend...Indy and Minnesota in the Super Bowl!  How can you root against Favre then?
u cant blame Sanchez 4 the loss blame the defense. Sanchez put up good #'s that game. I see Sanchez turning into a gr8 QB
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:52pm
This is how the Vikings Announcers called Favre's INT !!!
 THIS IS PRICELESS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>