Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

QuakeCon 2009 Tournaments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuakeCon 2009 Tournaments
    Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:42pm
http://www.djwheat.tv/

Top quake duelers will be participating.

Featuring a Amateur duel tournament and CTF tournament.
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:22pm

was watching this last night.. until the streams went down and they postponed the matches till today.

was a pretty big thing last night with walter playing chance in the first round.. walter has been accussed by many of cheating (hes one of the top players in the game) and this was his first lan.
chance on the other hand is a top dueler and plays like 8 hours a day, anyhow walter beat him 22-2 and proved he doesnt cheat... im looking forward to seeing the final results ill probably just check the bracketts tho instead of watching it if its on tonight
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:26pm
Soon it's fnatic vs dynamic in ctf and from what I heard I wanna see that
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:46pm
maybe chance beat walter.. the streams went down last night and IRC was going crazy over who won, really after a few hours noone had a straight answer so im not sure.

regardless it was some good drama to spice things up. and both brits have been knocked out.. they were regarded as contenders to win it all
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:51pm
Is that what cpt. crab meant with 'ragecon'? Or was it just a general statement.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:52pm
pfft cypher and stermy!
name_is_clantag
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:17pm
Grand finals are coming up! check it out djwheat.tv !
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:19pm
CYPHER WILL BEAT RAPHA's a** BIRD
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:22pm
cypher already got his a** beat by rapha, but i think the finals are gonna be closer. go usa ! :)
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:23pm
Cypher will choke! This i know.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:23pm
Cypher is gonna get redemption i swear it!
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:26pm
EG vs eMg is where the action is, ive played both those teams in CA scrims a few times on various teams and they are deffinetly top players. ill be pulling for EG tho because they been around since quake 1 and alot of my buddies use to be in the team on quakeworld
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:28pm
They beat fnatic :(
Now Cypher will have to get at least 1 title to Europe
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:30pm
Anyone see what place Fox got in the 1v1?
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:33pm
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:35pm
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:36pm
haha i win!
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:54pm
i might try and make it to quakecon one of these years, almost did like 12 years ago
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:58pm
im the f***ing king of siberia !!!

lol nah viju is ;)

EG dominates
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 8:23pm
EG's teamwork is nasty
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 8:25pm

ctf2 is a great map

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 8:51pm
lol what was with them bringing those girls out? and the crowd goes completely quiet probably all nervous around em lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 8:54pm
They failed at so many hammerjumps both teams

My internet screwed me over a lot today so I only saw a bit of fnatic vs EG, but how did they lose?
All I kept hearing when fnatic played ctf2 (vs dynamic and a bit vs EG) was how well stermy was midfield, linkin running with his jumps and spartie defending
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 10:11pm
Haha they had their power down and finally got a live stream back up, and now the just went down again. FailCon2009
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 11:13pm
its gone down a couple of times over the weekend, but its about the lan not the livestreams. i dont even think mlg has a livestream does it ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>