Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm

what about top 5 legendary teams? by this i mean teams that were around from the start and helped shape the game in good or bad ways. A large priority in my voting is the age of the team, while its true some teams have done alot and belong in the top 5 to me a legendary team is a team that has been competing and made an impact in many diffrent communities, another big priority to me is gamebattles experience, when this game was first popping, there was the gamebattles community playing competetively, and pub newbs (no offense to any of you that might of been around back then and pubbing)

qM
FnA
Blackcats
GoW
SMP/iAM

runner up - A-R.. they just came on the scene a little later then these other teams (basically share history with iam i believe) other then that i would say they belong in the top 5 memorable teams on the ps3

really i havent spent forever thinking about this list, but i basically just asked myself what my top 5 teams were, and alot of teams came up and i weighed the good and the bad and signifigance and these are the 5 i picked.

other teams that could of been mentioned:

tWc
tRi
Biofreaks
QcP
Force of

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:41pm
qM,fNa,GOW,ICE,NRG

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:41pm
ICE
Blackcats
NRG
qM
tWc
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:43pm
Type Z, oh wait! nvm! lol
name_is_clantag
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:49pm
ps3 teams
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:51pm
Team that has been the longest active: tRi!
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Ewokk

qM was active for longer, Nov 07 to mar 09 outdoes tri. tri is like aug 08 to aug 09
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ps3 teams

lol i was joking with my post :P
name_is_clantag
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:57pm

qM was active for longer, Nov 07 to mar 09 outdoes tri. tri is like aug 08 to aug 09
yeah qM started like in january. i honestly think after fna we were the first good clan.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 8:58pm

tRi was before Aug 08 I don't remember the exact month, but w/e it's pretty close either way.
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

yeah qM started like in january. i honestly think after fna we were the first good clan.

well acctually qM is a spinoff of 2nd ammendment, and we were ahead of fna on the ladder.. 8 vics to fnas 3. but you should know that because i added you to 2nd ammendment right before i turned it into qM basically
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 9:39pm
tRi
GOW
qM
BC
tWc

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:52am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

tRi
GOW
qM
BC
tWc

Agree  + NRG & SMP = 7 lol
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 7:22am
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

ICE
Blackcats
NRG
qM
tWc

How many clan matches did NRG win? Sorry, play?
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:30am
qM
ICE
Blackcats
tRi
SMP
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

ICE
Blackcats
NRG
qM
tWc

How many clan matches did NRG win? Sorry, play?

Not alot.Like 5/6.Biggest match would of been SMP vs NRG but i guess  Prodigy said we downgraded them or something
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:52am
yeah probably was the biggest SMP v NRG
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:53am

If that's the case, ckc has been around longer than Tri. May 08 - current. However, I believe Tri was around before us.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

If that's the case, ckc has been around longer than Tri. May 08 - current. However, I believe Tri was around before us.

well tRi gets credit for their  level of match activity as far as clan matchs they participated in (spanning all modes)  they have been a busy clan the entire time they been around which deserves credit
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:30pm
tWc played in over 60 clan matches. some weeks we had up to 4-5 matches. lol we played non stop and forever...

biggest match GOW vrs tWc imo. those were always heated =]

EnVy must be earned"
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 2:01pm
FnA
qM
tWc
Blackcats
GOW

Runner ups: QcP, BIOFREAKS, tRi, A-R, Force of
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 3:29pm
I'd have to go with

GOW - Still going and had their own site to help the community

SMP/iAM - Without certain members of the community like Prodigy and Aquaknot we wouldn't have this site, also had a awesome team when SMP.

tRi - Been around ages and will play anymode and always give a strong account of themselves.

---------

As for the other two I'd pick old teams that are no longer around like qM and probably Blackcats...

Sure everyone else has had their days but these guys were unbeaten.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 8:39pm
bs we beat the blackcats in warfare...

they did happen to win vctf by a few flags though =[

EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 8:48pm
id say qM and tRi.
both great teams and have respect for all of em.(except for 1 lol)
dont no bout NE 1 else cuzz i didnt play back then. tho FnA R pritty fu.king awsome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:07pm
When i think of legendary teams, I think of teams that could do everything very well & had few weakness's.   I think there are only a couple of legendarys teams in UT3 that even come to mind.   I think the lack of clan matches hurts other clans chances of showing their true potential.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>