Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

My bad. I meant clan matches (ICN Warfare battles).
i played one WF match with ICN and me and bum were on top thats all i know

Oh! You meant Sinkhole. Yeah, I don't recommend Sinkhole as a warfare map since it's small as hell.

no and downtown...and market district...and some other random map
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:41pm

My bad. I meant clan matches (ICN Warfare battles).
i played one WF match with ICN and me and bum were on top thats all i know
Oh! You meant Sinkhole. Yeah, I don't recommend Sinkhole as a warfare map since it's small as hell.
no and downtown...and market district...and some other random map

Downtown & Market District??? Ok. Im guessing I wasn't in the line-up when you played those maps for clan matches (ICN).
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:48pm
Points don't mean much. First time clan match I played for T-H-E I outscored everyone by 100 points. Next map I was outscored by 3 people. Still doesn't mean I was the best in the game. Ive outscored plenty of great people in pubs and clan matchs, still...
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 8:17pm
yea but we ****ted on them 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Nootsac

Originally posted by Blackfang

GoW never played

Come to the PC side of things and lets see whats good. More action. Better Competition.

If you guys have been dominating for so long like you say, what would possibly be holding you back from playing  with a higher level of comp on the PC and actually challenge yourselves? If you guys are ever the PC version, add Nootsac to your friends list and hit me up whenever you guys play. I would be interested to see how it goes
no offence noot but quit talkin like your hard... its a internet forum... for one  now number two not everyone has a pc decent enough to run ut3 on pc so maybe thats why some dont play on pc unless your gunna buy me a pc that runs ut3 dont talk as if your challenging us and we are refusing.
no offence rev u stupid fckin lemon but noots right if your so good go pc like i hve said b4! but none of u will because your to noobie 2 be a dueler on PC! qm wouldent b sh1t on ut3 pc n thats fact not fiction! your a noob at warfare n vctf n to b honest u aint that good at dm or tdm your a rag doll reject! qm have not achieved 5% of what GoW have so put down da ice pipe! GoW r pioneers of warfare, mods n maps n Qm r a bunch of average m/kb players who cant hold it down against pc m/kb players

uhhhh no offense to gow but they are a ut3 warfare clan.. that is like the absolute bottom of the food chain on PC.. i mean thats pretty close to battlefield heroes..

i have more pc experience and more pc accomplishments then the entire team.

if anyone wants to play some quakelive, a game that takes real kb/m skill let me know.. ill gladly **** on any player on this forum.

strider all you ever do is talk out of your ass.. you never broke the top 200 EU vehicle players, you were never considered good by anyone, you never belonged to any team worth anything cept a bunch of crybabies. you called me an aimbot over and over and that was with ps3s gimpy mouse support.

my skill rating on quakelvie ctf is over 90.. thats like the top 5% of US ctf players.. my last clan won the BiBS ctf tourney. get your f***ing facts straight before you question qm and certaintly dont f***ing compare a team that plays a dead ass game in a non skill based mode to straight up dominating at quakelive, the most competetive pc deathmatch shooter availble

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Nootsac

GoW never played

Come to the PC side of things and lets see whats good. More action. Better Competition.

If you guys have been dominating for so long like you say, what would possibly be holding you back from playing  with a higher level of comp on the PC and actually challenge yourselves? If you guys are ever the PC version, add Nootsac to your friends list and hit me up whenever you guys play. I would be interested to see how it goes
no offence noot but quit talkin like your hard... its a internet forum... for one  now number two not everyone has a pc decent enough to run ut3 on pc so maybe thats why some dont play on pc unless your gunna buy me a pc that runs ut3 dont talk as if your challenging us and we are refusing.
no offence rev u stupid fckin lemon but noots right if your so good go pc like i hve said b4! but none of u will because your to noobie 2 be a dueler on PC! qm wouldent b sh1t on ut3 pc n thats fact not fiction! your a noob at warfare n vctf n to b honest u aint that good at dm or tdm your a rag doll reject! qm have not achieved 5% of what GoW have so put down da ice pipe! GoW r pioneers of warfare, mods n maps n Qm r a bunch of average m/kb players who cant hold it down against pc m/kb players

uhhhh no offense to gow but they are a ut3 warfare clan.. that is like the absolute bottom of the food chain on PC.. i mean thats pretty close to battlefield heroes..

i have more pc experience and more pc accomplishments then the entire team.

if anyone wants to play some quakelive, a game that takes real kb/m skill let me know.. ill gladly **** on any player on this forum.

strider all you ever do is talk out of your ass.. you never broke the top 200 EU vehicle players, you were never considered good by anyone, you never belonged to any team worth anything cept a bunch of crybabies. you called me an aimbot over and over and that was with ps3s gimpy mouse support.

my skill rating on quakelvie ctf is over 90.. thats like the top 5% of US ctf players.. my last clan won the BiBS ctf tourney. get your f***ing facts straight before you question qm and certaintly dont f***ing compare a team that plays a dead ass game in a non skill based mode to straight up dominating at quakelive, the most competetive pc deathmatch shooter availble

yawn yr bs is allways the same! your sorry ass clan r nothing compared to the beasts of pc! sorry ass kid that thinks you can sniff weed like its coke! your a phony n a fake n thats why evrytme u hit ut3 ps3 its under a alt account! the day u actually stop chatting breeze n i c u in gme with your deadaim account actually beasting is the day yr no longer a b1tch
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 8:15am

correct me if im wrong but isnt qM that powerhouse that hosts the best duelers in the game.

oh and isnt qM the team that is undefeated in ctf and tdm?
if you wanna go with the accomplishments nonsense thats enough right there.
and techinically we are undefeated in every team mode.

strider u gotta cut all this nonsense out.

and we dont all use kbm and even if we did that means nothing.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 8:26am

<FONT style=": #000000">correct me if im wrong but isnt qM that powerhouse that hosts the best duelers in the game.

to me its sense soz i dont rate a clan that dosent compete on even terms! im a real mofo i dont gve a fck about playing with 200 ping because that wat real gamerz do! your a fan of strider but 2 me your nothing i dnt give a fck about duel tourneys son! u dont compete on EU hosts that why u have 0 losses lmao u keep digging Son! im on strider acc US war host 2night cme n c me n not on a alt account! stop trying 2 reason with me as i think of u as a disease smething like HiV but without da killer instinct so go play wth your jerry curls!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 10:43am

<FONT style=": #000000">correct me if im wrong but isnt qM that powerhouse that hosts the best duelers in the game.

to me its sense soz i dont rate a clan that dosent compete on even terms! im a real mofo i dont gve a fck about playing with 200 ping because that wat real gamerz do! your a fan of strider but 2 me your nothing i dnt give a fck about duel tourneys son! u dont compete on EU hosts that why u have 0 losses lmao u keep digging Son! im on strider acc US war host 2night cme n c me n not on a alt account! stop trying 2 reason with me as i think of u as a disease smething like HiV but without da killer instinct so go play wth your jerry curls!

Im better than any EU player even on their own host in any game mode, same with phant and bum and the rest of qM......any server in the world i will still beat the player
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 10:47am
and tdm and ctf and duel are the only modes that matter....look at every compettive game o0ut there with tournies, are there vehicle modes included? nah....

always TDM,CTF,n 1 on 1

so strider you play WF for noo reason, same with all the clowns that play vCTF....
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 11:03am
ive played 1/100000 of the time on ut3 as striders nerdy ass, and .1% of that time playing warfare.. and i would run circles around strider.. infact in the matches i did play vs him i did.

this little lame ass nerd quit the game, and sent me psn messages claiming i was a hacker and aimbot.

strider you are just a goofy ass f***ing nerd, thats all their is to it. NOONE ever addresses you on these forums because noone gives a flying f*** about you, not a single person on this forum likes you. yet you hang out here and comment daily because you have no life. you were never close to good at ut3, you dont even know what a real clan match is.. you are some random pub peon that did nothing but copy peoples names, annoy people in game, and talk alot of ****. you are basically a typical scumbag ass loser.

for you even to be clueless enough to think that anyone in this world, would think you could snort marijuana.. just shows how f***ing small your little pea brain is.

oh and israel f***ed up some more of your little brainless buddies.. you crying about that too?

damn all your life you just get **** on.. must suck having no life whatsoever, being dimwitted as f***, spending all day playing video games.. and still being absolutely horrible at them.

i never had time at any point of playing ut3, to run around on aliases trying to pretend to be people like helscream and danjel, that **** is just straight up nerdy you have f***ing 24/7 to game.. go get a f***ing life and you wont resort to doing petty ass homo **** like that to fill up your day.

just stfu before i fly over there and drop into your f***ing house like an israel commando
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 11:24am

just stfu before i fly over there and drop into your f***ing house like an israel commando

BAHAHAHA
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Penguin

BAHAHAHA

hahahaha deadaim thats funny as hell

a mutha f***in israeli commando haha
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol strider didnt he just say not everyone has a good enough pc to run ut3. maybe thats why he is not on ut3 pc.... and bumrush is really good in warfare.. anyone who has the killing standard that qm does has the potential to be the best warfare players if they put time and dedication to learn the mode inside and out like certain players have... when paweezzy was in icn sure he wasnt very knowledgeable of warfare but he got plenty of rampages/ dominatings on foot.. if he knew how to play warfare along with his killing potential he would be great at that mode..

i waqsnt knowledgable yet i got like 200 points each map haha

lol well all i know is your a foot mode player and dont like vehicle modes so i guess u aint very knowledgeable of the mode.. because i hardly see u in that mode lol... one time i saw u in downtown when i was on your team i got the redeemer and fired it in.. even when i destroyed the node u was beside me with the orb lol.. i dunno if ur last comment was trying to be sarcastic and u think u know alot of warfare.. but i dont think u know all the routes for orb running and strategies etc... i could be wrong though lol... if u did know warfare you would know points mean nohting at all lol.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:40pm

lol strider didnt he just say not everyone has a good enough pc to run ut3. maybe thats why he is not on ut3 pc.... and bumrush is really good in warfare.. anyone who has the killing standard that qm does has the potential to be the best warfare players if they put time and dedication to learn the mode inside and out like certain players have... when paweezzy was in icn sure he wasnt very knowledgeable of warfare but he got plenty of rampages/ dominatings on foot.. if he knew how to play warfare along with his killing potential he would be great at that mode..

i waqsnt knowledgable yet i got like 200 points each map haha

lol well all i know is your a foot mode player and dont like vehicle modes so i guess u aint very knowledgeable of the mode.. because i hardly see u in that mode lol... one time i saw u in downtown when i was on your team i got the redeemer and fired it in.. even when i destroyed the node u was beside me with the orb lol.. i dunno if ur last comment was trying to be sarcastic and u think u know alot of warfare.. but i dont think u know all the routes for orb running and strategies etc... i could be wrong though lol... if u did know warfare you would know points mean nohting at all lol.

Was it a pub? cuz il only go in WF if im blasting music and messin around with vehicles
When it comes to clan matches, i am extremly smart and knowledgable of WF....sorry i mess around in public matches too much....

this entire community LOVESSS public matches idk why but you guys do.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:41pm
i cud show you atleast 10 things on downtown only that you dont know and have never seen any1 do....iknow how to win...thats all that matters
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:56pm
nah it werent a pub it was a clan match.. forgot what it was though lol.. and ok.. i was only going by what i knew... i said i could be wrong lol.. and i do prefer clan games and other organized games much more than pubs... but it can be quite hard to get clan games organized and make it happen sometimes...
and same here i know alot of things on downtown too.. me and alot of people know secrets on alot of maps but aint done them in pub games.. most of the stuff i know ni havent tried in pub games yet lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 3:06pm
strider you are loud on the forums, but in game you don't talk trash speaking off my one game with you on my team in necropolis. Maybe if you did that on the forums, people would give you the respect you "feel" you deserve.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 5:40pm

this entire community LOVESSS public matches idk why but you guys do.

I don't. I hate pub games!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 5:55pm
i go hard in pubs    >/
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Penguin

i go hard in pubs    >/
i go hard everywhere i go ;)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 7:05pm
im hard right now!  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 7:05pm
I go like 85% in pubs
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 7:15pm
i go like 10 percent lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 7:22pm

i go like 60%.. i can't stand 7v7 or 8v8 pubs

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>