Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"I don't care why you suck!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I don't care why you suck!"
    Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:06am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Link gun and Stinger Noob s*ck, some people use every time this weapons because it's easy to kill!
I don't care because you use noob weapons :)

This is a noob weapon, that's a noob weapon.. seesh..  Bios, Flak, and now Stinger/ Link.  When's it going to end?  I generally just try and use what works and hope it kills the other guy.  If the Flak, Link Gun Shaft, and Stinger gets the job done, I'll use them.  Besides, some people that stick to their guns tend to also get really good with them.  Maybe, they're just trying to master those two guns.  After all, both of those guns can be quite handy, especially in the vehicle modes.

I agree, it seems no matter what gun you use you get called a noob.  I alway try to limit using the rocket launcher as winning DM's all the time with it would seem hollow to me but that's just my opinion.  I like to use the other weapons as much as i can except for the shock rifle and the impact hammer which i am useless with.
all roun nice guy lol.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:26am
I don't care that I suck, therefore I need no excuses.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12