| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team tRi General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v Devil 18th Aug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v Devil 18th Aug
    Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 6:06pm
tRi Roster

tRi_Colossus
tRi_Drokun
tRi_Penguin

Devil Roster

Devil_a**ociate
Devil_Terror
Devil_Apocalypsy
Devil_Dragov (VCTF ONLY)

CTF

Searchlight 3-1 to tRi
Reflection 3-2 to tRi
Omicron Dawn 3-0 to tRi

Tdm

Deck tRi Won
Defiance tRi Won

Vctf

Sandstorm 3-2 to Devil
Kargo 2-1 to tRi
Necropolis 3-2 to tRi

gg's Devil always fun playin you guys xD
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 6:34pm
what happen to our match?

Dudes didn't even apologize for not showing up, didn't even ask for another date, but you guys play DEVIL. stay running. Then when like 4 tri guys are on, always some excuse not to play right then and there so you guys stop from not showing up and junk. terrible. just terrible.
PSN:Imaginative
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 6:45pm
Oh, so terrible, terribly terrible indeed...
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Dudes didn't even apologize for not showing up, didn't even ask for another date, but you guys play DEVIL.

He forgot to mention this was just a random scrim we made up on the spot, also we didn't have 4 but 3.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Dudes didn't even apologize for not showing up, didn't even ask for another date, but you guys play DEVIL.

He forgot to mention this was just a random scrim we made up on the spot, also we didn't have 4 but 3.

Thats what we wanted was to play some CTF games. we checked and made sure you guys had 4 on before asked you guys and you did. Only person who said he would play was Colossus. yall didnt want to play us randomly or something like you played Devil. so we sat in a chat for like 25 min discussing times to play. Next day no one from tri showed up or anything. no messsages or nothing.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:03pm
Well iduno, I heard some plans of playing this weekend but iduno with the league semi-finals being then + duel tourney being then. I'd play you guys if I'm needed usually though
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:07pm

Well iduno, I heard some plans of playing this weekend but iduno with the league semi-finals being then + duel tourney being then. I'd play you guys if I'm needed usually though

yeah..this was last Thursday & Friday. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm

Thats what we wanted was to play some CTF games. we checked and made sure you guys had 4 on before asked you guys and you did. Only person who said he would play was Colossus. yall didnt want to play us randomly or something like you played Devil. so we sat in a chat for like 25 min discussing times to play. Next day no one from tri showed up or anything. no messsages or nothing.

We had 3, GoDead was idle, and wasn't available. I was in the game where ya'll were discussing a date... the next day came and people in tRi responded saying they couldn't make it, being they had less than 24 hours notice...not even Colossus was able to make it, as something came up...I sent a message to Paw telling him we couldn't make it...  >_>  
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:19pm
go_dead wasn't idle. Colossus told us he was receiving messages from him saying you guys aren't ready to play qm randomly. I don't see how you need 24 hours notice when you were sitting in there with us. So far 3 people from us and 3 people from you guys knew that we were going to do some CTF matches. 

Obviously no one from tri could make it cause no one showed..=\ 
Weezy didn't say he got a message from you either..so who knows..right >_>
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 3:22am
bumrush we are playin u this weekend chill out. me and phantacf spoke yesterday. sunday 5.30 eastern ctf anly best of 5
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:29pm
Yeah GGs tRi it was fun, i hope a next match Bro ;) what do u say on DEVIL BuM ?
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:35pm
Drokun have u made a video ?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:50pm
no
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:52pm
SH!T lol Gg's tri, in vctf it was very hard !
 Post Reply Post Reply