| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..
    Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
Any Clans interested in 5v5 TDM pls submit ur requests here and I'll revert back to you..

Cheers,

D
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:03pm
you already have mine ... with our reduced number we might have to do 4 v 4 ???
Unless its on weekend afternoon
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:13pm
iAM sure MEGA would tdm you! But would u consider ctf aswell?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:34pm
we are interested! just let me no when we can do this and lets get it goin!
CTF, VCTF and WAR aswell for fun???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:41pm
I wont do a clan scrim against u but I can get 4 others guys to scrim u guys so u know what ur up for.

I'm sure I can get some of the src guys to play with me, maybe wopr and kali. Yes it will be all for fun and will help ur clan out a lot on practice.

If u want to just let me know and Ill call in my boys.

Peace, Inc.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 4:33pm
Well sent u a request, and no answer. Guess you dnt wanna play with Inc. and friends. Lol, jk.

So bump this thread...
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:52am
omg I didn't expect so many replies so quick lol.  I"ll get to you guys I promise. but to answer questions:

we can only do TDM for now.  we're still a pretty new team and we're still trying to gel so be patient with us until we all get uniformly familiar with other modes and such.

thx for the responses guys.. will revert back asap
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

you already have mine ... with our reduced number we might have to do 4 v 4 ???
Unless its on weekend afternoon

that's cool.  just check agreeadate where I send the invite.  that's what I'm going by.  whatever you guys decide is cool

D
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:17am
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

iAM sure MEGA would tdm you! But would u consider ctf aswell?

would love to but we're not ready yet.  if its just TDM for now then we're a go.  if ur the one who schedules for Mega can you give me an email?  I"ll send you an email link to agree a date which is what I sue to determine availability and keep track of all scrim/friendly requests.

thx

D
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:18am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

we are interested! just let me no when we can do this and lets get it goin!
CTF, VCTF and WAR aswell for fun???

lol we're having a tough time in TDM against you beasts.  other modes will come in time.  remember scrimming is new for pcx and other modes have never been really introduced into this clan so it'll take time. 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:20am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

I wont do a clan scrim against u but I can get 4 others guys to scrim u guys so u know what ur up for.

I'm sure I can get some of the src guys to play with me, maybe wopr and kali. Yes it will be all for fun and will help ur clan out a lot on practice.

If u want to just let me know and Ill call in my boys.

Peace, Inc.

why no clan scrim?  it's all the same to us.. its really about playing against cool peeps.  whatever you decide is cool but if ur really interested I'll need an email to schedule  and track it.  I have a lot of scrim invites and PcX intends to do them all.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:21am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Well sent u a request, and no answer. Guess you dnt wanna play with Inc. and friends. Lol, jk.

So bump this thread...

lol u so stupid bro lol
OhSnap_UR_Dead View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote OhSnap_UR_Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 4:16am
OhSnap wants a piece of PCX. ASAP!!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 4:17am
Originally posted by OhSnap_UR_Dead

OhSnap wants a piece of PCX. ASAP!!

Which piece did u have in mind?
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 10:24am
FPMSL I think he wants to sit on your rocket Wink

I'm only messing UR Dead... Rikan's been putting his rocket launcher about a lot lately I'm not sure he's got rockets left for you Wink

Erm Rikan... ***face is on holiday until after the coming weekend so if you're wanting him to play I think the absolute earliest he can play is Sunday but that's only a maybe.  I'm up for it though Smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

FPMSL I think he wants to sit on your rocket Wink

I'm only messing UR Dead... Rikan's been putting his rocket launcher about a lot lately I'm not sure he's got rockets left for you Wink

Erm Rikan... ***face is on holiday until after the coming weekend so if you're wanting him to play I think the absolute earliest he can play is Sunday but that's only a maybe.  I'm up for it though Smile

ur too much

let snap come to us with the best dates for us and we'll take it from there.  I'm totally up for it.  the more we do it the better.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 5:38pm
We could do with sum TDM practice... not really anyones main mode in *** but would be cool to play u guys :)
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

We could do with sum TDM practice... not really anyones main mode in *** but would be cool to play u guys :)

that would be great Danster.  We think very highly of you all and it would be an honor to battle you guys.  we can either plan it in advance or just see who's online on any given day and just jump into Happy Fun Balls.  I know quite a few of you are overseas so we'll try our best to accomodate bro.

David
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 7:53pm
Yeah the more the merrier... it's all a learning curve :) and it would indeed be an honour to partake in a piece of *** :D

Fez, Raz, Bev and myself are in the UK too and I find the ping on HFB acceptable though it definitely works out better for easy coast USA players.

If you're needing HFB at short notice then I'll have to make arrangements for you to contact me if I'm not around.  I'll let you know about that one.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 7:54pm

Yeah the more the merrier... it's all a learning curve :) and it would indeed be an honour to partake in a piece of *** :D

Fez, Raz, Bev and myself are in the UK too and I find the ping on HFB acceptable though it definitely works out better for easy coast USA players.

If you're needing HFB at short notice then I'll have to make arrangements for you to contact me if I'm not around.  I'll let you know about that one.

lmao easy coast players..  lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 7:56pm
lol oops my bad :)  well if the shoe fits... ;)

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 8:11pm

you must acquit?  :P
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 8:27pm

Yeah the more the merrier... it's all a learning curve :) and it would indeed be an honour to partake in a piece of *** :DFez, Raz, Bev and myself are in the UK too and I find the ping on HFB acceptable though it definitely works out better for easy coast USA players.If you're needing HFB at short notice then I'll have to make arrangements for you to contact me if I'm not around.  I'll let you know about that one.

ooh im definately in if you guys need me would be my first clan scrim for PcX *excited*

happy funballs server has always been good for the games ive plyed on it so far, i ping about 150 but don't get any lag on it.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 1:48am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

you must acquit?  :P

lol says you who is sitting in the dubious position of easy *COUGHS* I mean east coast residency Tongue

@ Bev... I'm sure you'll get in on a match soon Smile when Rikan sends out the agree-a-date emails just throw in your availability and we'll sort something out Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 1:50am
ok so when u guys are having ur duel tourny will you guys have ur cams turned on?  just curious lol :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>