Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1V1 Tournament Footage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1V1 Tournament Footage
    Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 10:31am
To watch the stream without downloading, click on the link first, then click on:  View on Megavideo
It may take a day or so for the videos to be processed by megaupload and made available to be streamed.

Montage video:
Download from Megaupload

Friday's matches:

Wopr V XKalibur
TX2K7 V RockLeePenguin
Remy V Ramslayer
Sickboogie V Incremental Round 1+2
Sickboogie V Incremental Round 3

Saturday afternoon matches:

Drokun V SupremeVenom               Drokun 's POV
Phantaci V ColossusSlayer
               Drokun's Recording
Wopr V Incremental Round 3
Paweezy V Weaponized
Ricochet V Penguin
               Drokun's Recording
Ramslayer V SupremeVenom
Drokun V Remy
               Drokun's POV

Saturday evening matches:

Paweezy V Phantaci Round 1
Paweezy V Phantaci Round 2 
Paweezy V Phantaci Round 3 
XKalibur V Sickboogiemurder
Ricochet V Remy
Paweezy V XKalibur
Sickboogiemurder V Phantaci: Round 1 Deck (filmed by Supreme Venom)
Sickboogiemurder V Phantaci:
Round 2 Sentinel:  (With casting) (filmed by Supreme Venom)

Sunday's Matches: (newly added)

Sickboogiemurder V Ramslayer Round 1+2
Sickboogiemurder V Ramslayer Round 3

SemiFinals: (newly added)

Remy V Phantaci
Remy V Drokun

Final Match: (newly added)

Remy V Paweezy Round 1+2
Remy V Paweezy Round 3

These are the matches in their entirety.  Some matches experienced technical difficulties, and I had to edit out the jittery, pixelated video segments in order for the videos to publish successfully.

Possible montage music choices.  A quick list of potential songs to use with the montage.  Anybody else have any recommendations, feel free to post your thoughts.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 10:45am
Hmm should I upload some stuff I recorded?
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 11:14am
Sure, do that.  I used Megaupload to host my files.  No files can be larger than 1000MB.  I don't know who wants to be in charge of all the video editing, but I will make all my stuff available.  17 hours of footage, and 29 gigs of raw data on my computer.  
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 11:17am
I think that everyone who'd like to be featured with a frag of themselves should submit that frag himself by providing a link to the same raw data and a time when the kill was made, that way you only have to check your own duels
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 11:38am
That is a great idea, that would save ma**ive time going through the footage. 

**All viewers should note the time and match of every awesome kill and submit that to us**
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:37pm
Thx for uploading these Killinu.  I've downloaded them all so I'm ready whenever you are for the next batch.  I plan on archiving all the original footage so if you want to get rid of it to free up some disk after I have it go ahead....I won't delete it on my end

I'm going to make a few vids out of the tourney footage, anyone else is more than welcome to put their spin on it. 

It would be nice to have people mark the vids but I honestly doubt most people will take the time to do it...I think it's going to be up to the person editing to do that...I'm going to watch all the footage  to make sure I get all the good kills anyway so it doesn't matter to me.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 8:56pm
Great dueling guys.  i enjoyed watching them all.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 9:16pm
u could use my sig to upload *wink wink*
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 10:51pm
Evol Intent - Flipside T.W. Remix

Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

Purple Haze - Adrenaline

Pendulum - Blood Sugar

The Prodigy - Thunder

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

Sigma - Paint it Black

EDIT: Requires heavy editing
name_is_clantag
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:16am
can you guys stream this the same way that drokun did his new video montage.
pls. 
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:28am
Your the man Kill!!!  Do I smell the first ps3 WAR match on a live stream???  Hmmmm donuts
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:36am
*Bump First post updated with Saturday afternoon match ups.*

Originally posted by DorienO

pls. 

Nope, sure can't.  These vids are 30 minutes long apiece.  If you want to watch em, download them. 

*edit*
they are available to be streamed as well as downloaded from the megaupload link.  The videos may not be available for streaming immediately after I upload them.

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

*Bump First post updated with Saturday afternoon matchups.*

pls. 

Nope, sure can't.  These vids are 30 minutes long apiece.  If you want to watch em, download them. 

-Wow, can a mod delete all these crap posts littering this page up??

You are able to stream those videos buy going into the mega video stream. no downloading required
name_is_clantag
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:24pm

Thanks for the upload.. Didn't had a good day there, especially with Deck, but really good to see myself play, making lots of mistakes..

Funny shoutcast xD *He is walking up the stairs, he is shooting secondary flak, he is shooting another secondary flak*

Ow and thanks for zooming into my dead char after the headshot -.-*

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
headshot? which one? (sorry lol)
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:30pm

On sentinel, I was going for the armor and you gave me one on the back-of-the-neck headshot :O

No hard feelings man, I enjoy doing organised matches :D
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by RemY

*Bump First post updated with Saturday afternoon matchups.*

pls. 

-Wow, can a mod delete all these crap posts littering this page up??

You are able to stream those videos buy going into the mega video stream. no downloading required

Nice catch!!  I didn't even know that feature was available.  I will update first post with the streaming instructions.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:32pm

-Wow, can a mod delete all these crap posts littering this page up?? DONE
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 8:59am

Round 1 Deck: Sickboogiemurder vs. Phantaci: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVWITU6M

Round 2 Sentinel: Sickboogiemurder vs. Phantaci: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WPG2MDUV (With casting)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 9:01am
oh right guess i could do that too.
Right now it's converting the first match I found (Drokun vs Supreme Venom).
Any special way I have to upload it to have it on that Mega video thing? Don't think so?

I see you linked to some quick possibilities for fragvid music, whenever I look for music I just look for songs I like without lyrics, which have sounds I can sync to.
Also I try not to use songs already used a lot/in famous vids. Maybe I'd used Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined if it wasn't used a lot already (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiZxCVXhgmM)

Saturday

Round 1 matches

Drokun vs Supreme_Venom (1st person)
Phantaci vs ColossusSlayer

Round 2 matches

Drokun vs Remy (1st person)
Penguin vs i2ic0chet
WOPR-1 vs INCReMENTAL

These are all matches I recorded saturday.
The stream button is added once it's done converting or something?
edit: Or should I have made an account and logged in before uploading in order for it to be streamable?

edit: oh I just read you said it may take a day for the vids to convert, I'll be patient.
Also, what video formats does this support? My fragvid didn't convert (a .avi file) but your .wmv file did work (the vids I'm uploading are .wmv as well).
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 11:35am
I had uploaded that second batch of videos Thurs night/Fri morning, and they still haven't converted to streamable yet.  Give them 3 days maybe, seems like a while.

NiN...nice choice.  Funny I actually had that on my original list but removed it once I noticed that a lot of people used it, and a lot of them had it removed from their videos, due to youtube's copyright naziism.  I like less popular, non copyrighted, music as a best choice. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 11:51am
Celldweller's also got some nice instrumental songs, Ursa Minor (Neutron Mix) Narrow Escape, I just didn't think I'd be able to nicely sync to them, maybe I could should that 1st one as an intro for a new vid if I make one.
If you're looking for something more cla**ical you could check out E.S. Posthumus Unstoppable.
For techno-ish Infected Mushroom is an obvious choice, I think plenty of people liked that song Morph used in his vid Alas (heavyweight).
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 12:11am
FTW!!!

catching some good footage.  Clap
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 9:48am
Been watching some good matches thanks Killing u. Just finished watching the Paweezy vs Xkalibur match. Why was paw acting like such a punk with the taunting and jumping up and down, even phantaci couldn't believe it. There's only one thing worse than a sore loser and that's a bad winner.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 12:20pm
he was just havin some fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>