Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1V1 Tournament Footage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1V1 Tournament Footage
    Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:05pm
I am in the process of making a best kills of the 1V1 tournament montage.  Have a lot of footage to go through, and am about 1/4 done.  Lots of sick kills so far tho.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:08pm
Great! Can't wait to see it.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:23pm
Oh sweet Big smile  I'll be in montage heaven!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:24pm
I was thinking about doing a community fragvid but I'm too lazy to keep asking people for footage and also look through it.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:27pm
Yeah, I never intended to be the one to go through all the footage......I've done enough right?  But being bored and having gigs of footage makes me want to do something with em.  So stay tuned in about a week it should be done.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:28pm
At least watch it in higher speed than regular 1x :P
You can slow it down again when you find something good
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
Yeah I watch it while fast forwarding and when I see a kill register on the scoreboard, I rewind a bit and watch it, if it is worthy it gets clipped.  then I go back and veto any average kills, since I'm already at 9 minutes long and I've only gotten through 6 matches
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:32pm
Goodluck in your project killin!
name_is_clantag
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Yeah, I never intended to be the one to go through all the footage......I've done enough right?  But being bored and having gigs of footage makes me want to do something with em.  So stay tuned in about a week it should be done.

You're too good to us dude!  I started a project but then got sidetracked...I'll finish it eventually but you'll probably do better than I would anyway!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 6:19pm
Preview my work in progress.  I'm done capturing the kills, now I need to put it to music, and do some more editing.
You may have to click on the "on demand" tab in the viewer, then click on

Live Show [Procaster] Fri
Sep 18 2009 05:54:14 PM
10 min 55 sec

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 1:16pm
Check it out.  Make sure to watch in HD.  Some reason youtube squished it, don't know why.  All kills are in chronological order.  Over 170 kills.  At least a couple from everybody.

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 2:48pm
haha nice work killing!
name_is_clantag
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 11:16pm
Oew thats me on the cover screen xD!
jooK View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jooK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:40am
It's really to bad this game on 360/PS3 doesn't have a demo feature. Oh, and a lot of link gun..but over minigun primary? really? and minigun is much more baller. watch ut99 videos. I also think it would be nice if this game had a competition mode with quick gun switches, considering the level of play some players are at now in comparison to pc players.

well done.

Exeter View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Exeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:11am
Originally posted by jooK

It's really to bad this game on 360/PS3 doesn't have a demo feature. Oh, and a lot of link gun..but over minigun primary? really? and minigun is much more baller. watch ut99 videos. I also think it would be nice if this game had a competition mode with quick gun switches, considering the level of play some players are at now in comparison to pc players.

well done.

A demo feature would be nice.... To bad it'll probly never happen.
Quick weapon switch would be awesome too. I wish the ps3 version was just as fast as the pc version :( I feel like a turtle sometimes lol...
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 10:53am
A demo feature would be awesome.  PS3 should develop "PS3 Studio" where they allow you to record directly on the PS3 from your gaming and you can edit the footage there, change cam angles, make movies etc... that would be awesome, but I know I'm dreaming.  Would be awesome if they created some program  like that.  It would be more useful than PS3 HOME (gay)
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:45pm
they should really buy legal rights and form a company thats owned by bungie or its own separate entity like that of microsoft, because they are making life that much easier on halo. there's no harm in such research. my have ma**ive hard drives and plenty of processing to accompany a task..
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:45pm
we have ma $$ive hard drives*
NewBe4hire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 9:30pm
   There is a quick switch Jook, on default controls it is L2 and you just use the right stick to select which weapon.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

There is a quick switch Jook, on default controls it is L2 and you just use the right stick to select which weapon.
\

He means no weapon switch delay. When u switch to a weapon, there is an approx of half a second delay.
name_is_clantag
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 11:48am
ggs phantaci even though i got destroyed but was fun :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

ggs phantaci even though i got destroyed but was fun :)
i wasnt on ut3 yesterday -_-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123