Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 12:32pm
Well in your defence it was an European server and you're probably not used to those (instagib on top of that).
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Well in your defence it was an European server and you're probably not used to those (instagib on top of that).

Instagib is fun when it actually would fire for me.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 1:53pm
Heroes of the Day have to go to my team: organblu (I think), a *** member, QuiickRC (played 2nd round only) & OneMan1Army (came in 2nd round) and noobs for beating a bunch of team stackers in Downtown. Im not mention names: 4 INFECTED members, a former ckc member, 1 eMp member (came in late in 2nd round) & 2 decent players.

It was a hectic battle!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 4:21pm
Yeah was a good come back man :) sorry i had to leave
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 7:30pm
Crow and Rikan...

Was good having u guys on my team earlier... I know it was an EU host and I know it was laggy but it was f***ing funny!! haha GG's
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 7:37pm
hahah gg's danjel honestly it wasnt too bad i just love to b**** about something though i was gettin hit with shots that still didnt reach me and i didnt know where i was tranlocating too AND everyone else had a ping of 12-50 it was still pretty good hahaha now wheres shewulph so i can hara** her young a**...not literally...
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 9:21pm
hero of the day goes to collosus slayer for helping me with CTF today and showing me lots of flag runs! you're a Star!

also thanks to ric0, dorkun (Tongue), orchid and all my other team mates who played CTF with me tonight and put up with my no0b as.s on their team, ggs Big smile
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 9:35pm
My hero of the day for yesterday was Chisoxx666. We were playing VCTF yesterday and he had a team full of noobs. My team had some skill as Envy and one of the OhSnap fellas were on my team. The server was full so, there wasn't an opportunity to switch for anyone. We beat his team pretty handily two games in a row. Chisoxx didn't complain, quit or brow-beat anybody.
Cheers Chisoxxx.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 9:00am
A-R_Silly is my hero of the day. Last night, as I have been a lot lately, I logged in and joined a pub VCTF match. The entire server was full of people I had never seen before, except for Silly. He was on the other team. After a short while, it became painfully obvious that my team was horrible and Silly switched. That in itself was a nice move but, here is what was totally impressive. If I remember correctly, Silly scored two flags before switching. He then proceeded to switch to my team and score two more flags. But wait, there's more.  .  . I was sitting in the tank, waiting for the guy that had our flag to show his/her face so I could blast him, allowing Silly to score and end the match. I guess Silly got tired of waiting. I saw the glow of the enemy flag and then I saw Silly, carrying the flag, hoverboard across the map. He killed their flag carrier, while carrying the flag, scored the winning flag.
After that game, I found him in a warfare match, but not before he shot me in the face.
A-R_Silly is a stud.

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

A-R_Silly is my hero of the day. Last night, as I have been a lot lately, I logged in and joined a pub VCTF match. The entire server was full of people I had never seen before, except for Silly. He was on the other team. After a short while, it became painfully obvious that my team was horrible and Silly switched. That in itself was a nice move but, here is what was totally impressive. If I remember correctly, Silly scored two flags before switching. He then proceeded to switch to my team and score two more flags. But wait, there's more.  .  . I was sitting in the tank, waiting for the guy that had our flag to show his/her face so I could blast him, allowing Silly to score and end the match. I guess Silly got tired of waiting. I saw the glow of the enemy flag and then I saw Silly, carrying the flag, hoverboard across the map. He killed their flag carrier, while carrying the flag, scored the winning flag.
After that game, I found him in a warfare match, but not before he shot me in the face.
A-R_Silly is a stud.

Ah that reminds me, I've seen another AR member do something similar, Do or Die 420...I was playing Sandstorm and we were on the same side and up 3 or 4 to 0 and he switched.  I've seen him do this a couple of times. 

As to the last part, I agree there are few things that impress me more than when  someone who is holding a flag goes and kills the enemy flag carrier himself and then scores.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 5:30pm
Yep and best thing about A-R is that they don't talk sh1t.

They play their games, they like competitive games and you know that they play fair.

A-R be my heroz :)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 5:45pm

A-R_Silly is a stud.

love story FTW!!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 8:48pm

A-R_Silly is a stud. 

Yeah man, that dude is all nuts and thrust for sure-
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 9:21pm
lol awesome i love it,,,& i recently found out on sandstorm how to hammer jump from the statue to the redeemer,,,2 years ive bin playn this game & im still learning new 5hit
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 7:05pm
zach and carlo - you both know why you're here, thanks for being good friends when i needed it the most. i wont forget it
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

lol awesome i love it,,,& i recently found out on sandstorm how to hammer jump from the statue to the redeemer,,,2 years ive bin playn this game & im still learning new 5hit

wonderful .... Just what everybody else needed ... an even more uncatchable help.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 12:43am
i want to learn how to hammer jump

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

i want to learn how to hammer jump

Hit me up next time youre on.
Im surprised Ramslayer never showed u.

I can do the one help's talkin bout, but not consistently.

Generic hammer jumps though I cna do easy.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 3:54pm
Hero of the day and everyday.......
DoD and the rest of my clan for constantly TRYING to improve my skills.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 7:13pm
Sorry if this sounds sappy but the hero of the day for me is Lady Lucifer for helping me out with certain problems and for being a good friend and for putting up with my terrible singing and constant apologising LOL.

I much appreciate it Smile.
all roun nice guy lol.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 7:57pm
Xkal1bur - for keeping it real and being level headed.  And for showin' me some new stunts to pull off when beating the sh1t out of DoD.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 5:04am
yang, for coming up with a new name that i love in under 2 minutes!

*presents gift of jack daniels to yang*
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 5:38am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

yang, for coming up with a new name that i love in under 2 minutes!

*presents gift of jack daniels to yang*

ah virtual alcohol, its like a placebo :)

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 8:55am
Who ever played last night on Floodgate..

Those 5 games went to overtime every time, one game was 1-1 and the overtime clock ran it down to 1 core point to 0. Unreal :D

Plus myself, Trainwreck and boogie all had nearly 600 points. Crazy but fun games.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 12:54pm
Definitely!!!! The teams were Danjel, JP, BaconWizard, iAM_Omniscient and myself versus Sickboogiemureder, Trainwreck, Zellot, Equalizer23 and Warheart. We also had one or two OT's in Downtown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>