Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:28pm
I'm my hero of the day.

The other day I was up against some decent players and had noobs and coolworx on my team who was inactive. I took their flag, made it back to our base and they just took ours.

So knowing that the noobs were never gonna get it returned I got on my hoverboard, pushed coolworx somewhere safe and dropped the flag onto him. They got in the fury, killed their flag carrier, returned it and flew back. Then got back on my hoverboard and push the still inactive coolworx across the flag. 1-0...

we lost in the end but it was funny.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:49pm
Wow, nice going.  When you see yourself, give yourself a pat on the back from me.  You sound like a couple of great guys and we should get together for beers some time!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:21pm
ha I try to do my bit... don't normally blow my own trumpet but after that move my trumpet wasn't the only thing I decided to blow that night.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:27pm
Hero of the day goes to Bain. He is always there to let me use his server & sometimes I dont even ask, he just does it. Thanks Bain for letting iAM use your server for our practices & for any locked event!
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Hero of the day goes to Bain. He is always there to let me use his server & sometimes I dont even ask, he just does it. Thanks Bain for letting iAM use your server for our practices & for any locked event!

seconded!!and thanks for letting me join,but you guys won all games
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:10pm
I nominate Medic!

Last Night
Coolworx and I were 4-0 down to a pretty strong team in a game of Necropolis and Medic steps in.
He scores two flags and we end up winning the match 5-4 with Medic top of the board.

Here's to Medic a man of many talents!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I nominate Medic!

Last Night
Coolworx and I were 4-0 down to a pretty strong team in a game of Necropolis and Medic steps in.
He scores two flags and we end up winning the match 5-4 with Medic top of the board.

Here's to Medic a man of many talents!

Medic's a washed up old fart. Although in all fairness his games stepped up notch since he got that Custom Wheelchair with the embedded Dual Shock COntroller.
And the diapers. Depends Undergarments are like his kb/m.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 1:33pm
Goes to cbizzy for staying on a noob team in warfare while playing against me woolvie trainwreck and mrpain.

Also to that noob in serenity who was titan to allow me to push you off the edge when I got sick of looking at you. You made me laugh pretty hardcore for 5min
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 2:03pm
My hero of the day is Ric0 for making 2 more maps on my wishlist work on dedicated servers for the TDM League.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Drokun

My hero of the day is Ric0 for making 2 more maps on my wishlist work on dedicated servers for the TDM League.

yeah nice work ricHo

my hero of the day is drokun, for manning the harpoons
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I'm my hero of the day.

The other day I was up against some decent players and had noobs and coolworx on my team who was inactive. I took their flag, made it back to our base and they just took ours.

So knowing that the noobs were never gonna get it returned I got on my hoverboard, pushed coolworx somewhere safe and dropped the flag onto him. They got in the fury, killed their flag carrier, returned it and flew back. Then got back on my hoverboard and push the still inactive coolworx across the flag. 1-0...

no fu ck ing way, if thats true then holy sh!t, thats amazing! Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Originally posted by Drokun

yeah nice work ricHo

my hero of the day is drokun, for manning the harpoons

LOLOL YES
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:51am

I'm my hero of the day.

Were you recording?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

I'm my hero of the day.

Were you recording?

Nah I didn't record it but I swear on my dear mothers life it happened.

I told coolworx he had scored a flag when he came back but he never said anything....

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

I'm my hero of the day.

Were you recording?

Nah I didn't record it but I swear on my dear mothers life it happened.

I told coolworx he had scored a flag when he came back but he never said anything....

That is the most incredible story I've ever heard.
you deserve the Medal of Freedom, the congressional medal of honor, the Iron Cross
and whatever the hell it is you brits give your heroes .... the Queens Heroic Chip i dunno.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 2:47pm
st. georges cross my friend. & he deserves 2 of them.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 7:26pm
f uckin jokes yesterday me & envy down one point on suspense,theres about 1 min left so we try a desperate pick up & as were flying back the other team flew by with our flag,,,i think envy returned it & i score with 1 second left
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 6:52pm
This hero brought tears to my eyes:

Great Moments In Poop History
Reader Nathan chimes with a poop WHOPOOPEDIT! He calls it, "The Wendy's **** Bandit":

I went to Wendy's for lunch today and hit the men's room to take a leak prior to getting in line. The urinal was out of order so I headed for the stall. When I opened the stall door I was greeted with one of the most disturbing and amazing sights I've ever seen. The bowl was literally full to the brim with gigantic f***ing turds. Logs the size of my forearm. I wondered aloud how any human could muster such ma**ive deposits. I was repulsed and intrigued at the same time. I forgot all about pissing and got in line to order my lunch. When I got up to the counter I informed the manager on duty that the men's room was in dire need of attention due to the approximately 40lbs of **** in the bowl. That's when it got weird.

In a very tired tone, with a haunted look in her eyes, she said, "Goddamnit, he's BACK".

Apparently, about once a month, over the course of the last year or so, someone has been depositing these enormous turds in the Wendy's men's room. She told me they were close to catching the perpetrator and, get this, the guy has been bringing the supernatural logs with him in a plastic grocery bag and dumping them in the bowl. Every time another new deposit is made a soiled grocery bag has been found in the men's room. I don't know whether to be frightened or awed by such deranged behavior. Who is the Wendy's **** Bandit? Are the turds human or animal? We may never know, but he has my respect.

I find this to be an extraordinary crime. The poopetrator here is clearly a disgruntled former employee or a customer who felt he was treated shabbily. That can be the only explanation. If it's just a random act of poopiness… MY GOD. That would be disturbing and brilliant all at once.

People, between this story and the Last Pickle in the Jar, we may be on the verge of a poop prank revolution. College students of the world, heed my words: that turd you're leaving the bowl is not to be flushed. It is a comedic resource with millions of different uses. Don't waste your poop by disposing of it. Place it in a friend's shoe. Drop it in a fish tank. USE YOUR IMAGINATION. In your hands, poop can be anything.

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:36pm
Hero of the millenium goes to cokkenballs for being an awesome dude and for liking my daughter and spoiling her this once total stranger quickly became a family member to me when he first stepped into my home *high fives his butt cheeks*
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm
lololollooooloolllollol thats the funniest 5hit i have ever heard,,,im gonna read it again!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 1:53pm
still cant get over how funny that is,fluffy is a superhero for sharing that story
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 2:53pm
My Hero of the day has to go to Ether in EU4 Server in VCTF few days back, was a rather slow night on UT and we were only 2 in the server really and werent in any really trouble of losing the game, so i thought be funny to hop on the back of his raptor (which he was flying) Whilst i had the flag and play a game of buckaroo, Ether was just flying around and i had bots firing at me all the time while i was up in the air, i lasted about 30 seconds or so, but still fun a** game to play, me and Ether couldnt stop laughing.

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 5:42pm
nick sabin for receiving the ball first half...

just about the best call hes done all year!

hit'em hard and fast, 9-0...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:27pm
WOW fluffy, that is an amazing story! just wow...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 9:42am
Pretty cute :)

SickNviciouSToday at 1:26pm8 minutesWindows NT 4 IE 7Searching Forums
Searching For: ‘aqua’
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>