Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:30pm
just you and harry cuz you were pinging 200. add me up quick
shine on you crazy diamond
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

not hero of the day, but player of the day goes to rec-harry. played like a champ in warfare while having over 200 ping
NiCe
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 9:20pm
PSN:... Xx_TrianReck?
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 12:12pm
Hero of they day goes to my 2 year old son for taking over my controller while I went to rest room. And still managed to kill someone after I told him how to shoot.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by env_1ner

Hero of they day goes to my 2 year old son for taking over my controller while I went to rest room. And still managed to kill someone after I told him how to shoot.

Damn!  With all these two year olds and cats killing people, I'm afraid my time of embarrassment and humiliation is nigh.  Then again, neither you or Cokk mentioned who got killed, so maybe not.  I guess I'll just think it was you and not a two year old or cat.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

PSN:... Xx_TrianReck?

hahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahhahaa

TRAIN!!!! hahahahahahah u f***ing retard!!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 5:13am
lol nice speeling, Xx_immortal
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

My hero of the day is Greeny for finally growing some pubes on his 17th birthday.
Ahhhh, send that little girl some flowers then:-)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm
LOL

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 5:21pm
My hero of the day is QuickRC, I cannot believe how bad you are at this game!

I don't play anymore, come back and kill you 8 times in one match... then absolutely own you again on the next map and score 2 flags and kill you about 15 times!

You really are my hero, because you make it easy to come back and feel like the EU king of VCTF again. Your my b****, just like always xxx
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Danjel8

My hero of the day is QuickRC, I cannot believe how bad you are at this game!I don't play anymore, come back and kill you 8 times in one match... then absolutely own you again on the next map and score 2 flags and kill you about 15 times! You really are my hero, because you make it easy to come back and feel like the EU king of VCTF again. Your my b****, just like always xxx

LMAO
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 7:10pm
im hero of the day my friends next door neighbors house caught on fire on the outside so i kicked his fence in and put that **** out with a hose like a ninja
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 7:16pm

im hero of the day my friends next door neighbors house caught on fire on the outside so i kicked his fence in and put that **** out with a hose like a ninja

lol i didnt know ninjas rolled with hoses.

you proly started the fire after flicking a cig on dry leaves LOL!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 7:16pm
Wow...nice job tw!!!!! Your neighbors owe you their lives and or home.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:22pm
my hero of the day goes to cmoneymillionare because this dude managed to hoverboard pass flak link and nearly getting killed by a manta to score the flag in vctf .
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
BMW_330i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BMW_330i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 6:24pm

Trainwreck and his friend were listening to this song and when he saw the fire he was pumped up, or maybe just high on shrooms

GOT THE LIFE
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:06pm
fryback? unlikely. i cant see the vid!! i wanna knoooooooow
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Zellot

my hero of the day goes to cmoneymillionare because this dude managed to hoverboard pass flak link and nearly getting killed by a manta to score the flag in vctf .

Those people (with the Flak Cannons) must of been some pretty lousy shots, in order to be missing a hoverboard-riding flag carrier.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:10pm
lol seriously
BMW_330i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BMW_330i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:45pm

rofl its the perfect song, type in the words i need a hero on youtube, and click on the video that has the white b**** with curly blonde hair hahahaha

GOT THE LIFE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 11:00pm
Hero of the day goes to Trainwreck for being the top scorer in a warfare game, playing a stacked team 6 on 4 with an idle player so really it was 6 on 3 annnd winning all games AND forcing people on the stack team to leave. First time I played UT3 in a while and this is what I see... nice TW!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 4:59am

My hero(S) are Pot,GrayRush,and J22.

We were vs blue with demon,Sygron how ever you spell it and 3 other good ppl.

We were playing nerco. And o course i was in the Dark. I had GOD like going TWICE. Thanks to these dudes on red our team. Thanks for healing me up EVERY TIME.

Than the same for Sandstorm than nerco. I hit GOD LIKE 4 times in only 2 hours thanks to these soon to be VCTf allstars.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 4:21pm
My Hero Of The Day goes to Kay186 (something like that) because he proove that we can flag runn when a noob camp with the tank on the flag with the tank on Suspense...

DON'T SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE CAMPING !!
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 6:30pm

kicked in your neighbours fence?? HOW RUDE!!?? At least u learnt how to put that little hose between your legs to use lol GOOD JOB!!
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 5:14am
Hero of the day goes to MR.Big Nasty Helpqcp for repeatedly severing the heads of half the US allstar team them shots were beastly BOOM baby lmao! pure undiluted ownage!
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>