FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:04pm
Anybody that clicks the ads daily to generate revenue for this site
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:19pm
HOTD goes to the ppl that uses US servers when you are USClap
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 1:46pm
my HOTD
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhROD3Chq9n03JaPd4
Couldn't find it on youtube D:
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2011 at 12:28am
HOTD?: the xbox 360 version of Unreal and all the guys who constantly remind me that UT3 is the best shooter I've ever played.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 10:06pm
Heroes.... Had some great games earlier, joined 2-0 down on Sandstorm but was still a fun game, then Necro OT and Suspense OT. 

King, Sk-iller, Shaker, Bumrush, Xterminator, trainwreck (& his tent and bonfire), Hp-enertration, Camping_is_War... and whoever else, that's why I loved this game.. two teams with perfect blend of attacking and defending. Good games!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:33am
WAY TO MENTION ME f***ER  :@
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:05am
and Penguin too!!! Great last second save on Necro Angry

Proper players playing the game in a pretty much all out attack way. 

Say no to camping :)

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 9:42am
Trainwreck was roasting marshmallows, and so was I
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 11:20am
Didn't realise you were playing... trainwreck is the new ghostlike ;)

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 3:57pm
pinakul was the douchebag on your team sitting in the tank on suspense..i dont know who ghostlike is, since iv been here since the beginning, wouldnt ghostlike be the new trainwreck? blah i dunno..gg to ether as well. and for the record i was barely camping yesterday i was too busy constantly butting heads with bum on necro and attempting to snipe on suspense..i suck
shine on you crazy diamond
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 4:10pm
haha I didn't even realise pinakul was playing! ahhhh yes ether too! really had some great players in there last night. GG jessepants, saying you were the new ghostlike because you never used to defend so much but whatever works...

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 4:11pm
i had a ton of fun yesterday.  it was good to see some friendly faces and just play for fun.  plus it's still a ton of fun just kicking it to Khantusion again.  god i missed that...
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 4:19pm
the games were so good because most players were from the old days. aahh i see what your saying.. i hear im a camper alot these days so it must be trueXD i havent been a flag runner since the the/icn days.. so i guess iv been pitchin tents for almost 2yrs now haha i still run occasionally i was never half bad at it,imo lol,  i rarely try on eu servers tho my super sneakers always seeem to malfunction
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 4:21pm

oh and @ danny boy you never realize when your playin with my clannies these days their always on alts..you actually played with loke a few days ago me and him were talkin about it he said he was silent and you didnt say one word to him lol

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 4:41pm

Hmmm! Defo good games... Lets talk about bon fire! King and that bloody avril. It was impossible to fly in to red base.. like 5 avril (in the air) and laser guides everywhere.. This was what i love about old ut3. It was qrazy on Necro also..

Ether's a noob btw.

PS: Pin and others on alt's! Pliis add me so i know when you play..
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:54pm
Man, very sad I missed this. Sounds like the good ole days.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 1:16am
Dan, I was the one that gave King the ride on suspense and then said "You owe me one King". He actually said "that voice sounds very familiar. Is that . . . ?". Yes it was.

Shaker, I think I Eagle Eye-d you 10 times on Suspense. Skiller was the only one breaking through and killing me. That should give you a hint.

PS. I'm kinda playing with one hand and the other wrapped since my hands have frozen up due to illness. That's why I'm rockin the alt, so I don't hear trash talking all game long.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 4:03am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Dan, I was the one that gave King the ride on suspense and then said "You owe me one King". He actually said "that voice sounds very familiar. Is that . . . ?". Yes it was.

Shaker, I think I Eagle Eye-d you 10 times on Suspense. Skiller was the only one breaking through and killing me. That should give you a hint.

PS. I'm kinda playing with one hand and the other wrapped since my hands have frozen up due to illness. That's why I'm rockin the alt, so I don't hear trash talking all game long.

you all right?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:35am
Originally posted by ax412

you all right?

I got really sick last March/April and it's been a very tough road to recovery. I'm at about 75% now and can actually function like a human being again, i.e., go to work, drive a car, etc. Too long to write about, but it's a musclular disorder which basically makes my muscles feel like they ar turning into stone. I'm still fighting but will make it through. Getting married in May and that has been a source of my inspiration to fight through this.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 11:23am
Good times! Glad you're getting better again and best of luck with the marriage! 

Add me on ut3, I love playing against old school players... that actually go all out to win rather than camp and treat VCTF like TDM. 

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:13pm

Originally posted by ax412

you all right?

I got really sick last March/April and it's been a very tough road to recovery. I'm at about 75% now and can actually function like a human being again, i.e., go to work, drive a car, etc. Too long to write about, but it's a musclular disorder which basically makes my muscles feel like they ar turning into stone. I'm still fighting but will make it through. Getting married in May and that has been a source of my inspiration to fight through this.

Well it's good to hear your winning the battle Cool
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:49pm
Get well Pin. Congrats on the marriage:-) I know you got me all the time... But i manage one flawless pick-up;-)
@Sick&aqua: Add me with the acc. you are using.. These was insane games. I will be playing ut3 later also..
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:09pm
Shaker, I'll add you when we get back to Florida.  Still in Michigan trying to close on the new house.

Pin, sorry to hear you have been ill.  Great attitude about it, that will take you far.  Congrats on your engagement.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:35am
wow pin you said to me you were ill but you never said it was anything like that... congrats on the engagement and hope you get to 100% as fast as you can!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 10:57pm

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

Me getting chased down by spider mines on Necroplis and I jumped on to my hoverboard and went by there keg when there was Phantaci by it on a Rampage and then they killed him ^-^ I couldnt stop laughing hahahahahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>