Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:03pm
well since we have a thread about that 1 person for the "idiot of the day" why not have a hero of the day? that one person that saved a match with that big epic victory. why i put this in fists of fury idk, lol i guess i am an idiot of the day for doing that but oh well :)
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:41pm
my hero of the day goes to killingspree. he made me an offer for his ps3 that i dont know if can refuse it =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:50pm
nice start envy :)
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:00am
i can't be a hero, i'm a Virus. No antidote yet. Cry
Forever infected!

Who was or is go_leg now? i remember she in duels. 

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:14am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

my hero of the day goes to killingspree. he made me an offer for his ps3 that i dont know if can refuse it =]
Does it involve a bowling pin, some 30 weight motor oil and a circus midget?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:20am
lol no, $100 cash and $150 gift card to sears...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:34am
lol, I'm just ribbin' you. Get a ps3 already.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 1:27am
Great!  Now, instead of bashing the various people and of course, the noobs who f*** up our games because they're f***ing douche bags with no lives (or those b****es who can't seem to pick a team, because they want to be on the winning team), we also got a thread to commemorate those braves souls, who sacrifice a win just to make things closer and more competitive (If I could, I'd nominate myself for this, as I generally do this a lot.  For pete's sake, I joined a team down 1-23 last night and almost got them the win, thanks in part to one of the MEGA guys switching my team to, but still.), those who switch sides and lead the losing team to victory, or those who join a game (already on the losing side) and save the day. (Any other things that make someone a hero?)
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 7:12am
this is a cool thread idea zach. you can be my first hero of the day for finally teaching me that glitch in deck, lmao.. somthing that takes everyone else like 5 minutes to figure out somehow took me close enough to 3 hours, you must have lost the will to live! im suprised you didnt put me in idiot of the day but seriously, thanks for your patience and making me laugh when i was feeling really ill, you're a      
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 8:32am
I'm not much of a flag runner and have been playing more offense lately.  Kudos to QuickRC for ditching his tank and clearing a path for me to run flags today in rails.

May not be much to regular flag runners, but it was nice to have someone riding shotgun.
juul1972 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote juul1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:45pm
Hero of the day goes to Bain for closing the Destructive people thread. Thumbs Up
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:22pm
Lol, that means he's both the Hero and the Idiot of the Day.  (see Rev. Crow's post in the Idiot of the Day thread)
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 3:40pm
thanx AqUa :)  An yeah i kinda like being in the tank more than flagrunning these days. ^^
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

thanx AqUa :)  An yeah i kinda like being in the tank more than flagrunning these days. ^^

So your no longer the european chris c?Now your the european aquaknot?Lol.
Your pretty good in the tank.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

So?Your no longer the european chris c?Now the european version of aquaknot?Lol.Your pretty good in the tank.

Drokun is amused by talking in 3rd person.
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 5:11pm

PFFFT! flag running is to easy... different day same ****! over an over agen

so now i OWN! in the tank more :)

Kargo FTW
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 5:15pm

PFFFT! flag running is to easy... different day same ****! over an over agen

so now i OWN! in the tank more :)

Kargo FTW
_popupControl(); Kargo is the easiest place 2 get a ma**acre u noob. & learn how 2 spell agen FAIL f***ing retard
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 5:19pm

lol!

1 thing to say to you m8

go f*** ur mum u little****
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 5:58pm

lol!

1 thing to say to you m8

I've had enough of your sh_t talking towards Qwest. If you're determined to talk trash, bring it my way. I'll have a few choice words in return. We can make this a conversation. My thoughts, your lame responses. And again, before you respond, make sure the 3 brain cells you have left work in concert to create a full sentence that is in english.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

So your no longer the european chris c?Now your the european aquaknot?Lol.
Your pretty good in the tank.

lololol
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 6:05pm

lol!

1 thing to say to you m8

Come on the kid is like 13... I know he shouldn't give it if he can't take it but he is still 13.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 6:07pm
My hero of the day is Greeny for finally growing some pubes on his 17th birthday.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

My hero of the day is Greeny for finally growing some pubes on his 17th birthday.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 11:06am

lol!

1 thing to say to you m8

AMAZING COMBACK I GIVE IT a F for f***ING HORRIBLE & pinakul he doesnt even have any brain cells
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 12:30pm
Goes to Drokun for not dying from laughter @ my CTF skills.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>