| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

my clan that im workin on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my clan that im workin on
    Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 2:08pm
So far the only ppl are me ,The_Wild_boyz and Catwoman_mc. But i need help trin two make it a real clan.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 2:24pm
make some friends n ask them to join youl have a great clan that way

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 3:46pm
will im really good a got like 3 but  how do i make it a real clan ?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 3:55pm
Just pick a name, get some players and there you go! Make an simple announcement on iAMgaming.com and set up some friendly matches against others.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

So far the only ppl are me ,The_Wild_boyz and Catwoman_mc. But i need help trin two make it a real clan.

Well, then that's all you need, besides the name part.  After all, we have two clans that have only three members.  Once you got a name, you can always make an announcement, unless you're intending a higher minimum amount of players. (like 5?)

In some respect though, I'm beginning to think that we should make two UT3 clan forums, one for major clans and one more minor ones (basically side project-type clans  It wouldn't be meant to make others look less important, just a place for 2vs2 and 3vs3 type clans, since we could easily get lots of them, if/ once people finally start filling up the 2vs2 ladders.)
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:07pm
IMO, with the size of this community, there are too many teams. Join an existing one...
name_is_clantag
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by RemY

IMO, with the size of this community, there are too many teams. Join an existing one...

There still could be more though.  I mean, honestly, I got to agree that some teams are getting way too big (maybe even my own clan) so the more unique teams we get the better.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:04pm
remy wtf u talking about? more teams the better.. having them join a team to sit on the bench isnt gonna help the ladders or clan activity
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:20pm
Good luck with your "Clan Plan".  I encourage you to find a good mix of players so you can all learn from each other.  Have fun and don't get caught up in the drama.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:23pm
lol, just stay out of the vctf servers and youll avoid the drama..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

remy wtf u talking about? more teams the better.. having them join a team to sit on the bench isnt gonna help the ladders or clan activity

There are no active teams. I say players reform and become a totally active team and leave the inactive players where they are.
name_is_clantag
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:29am

Then people would complain about the size of the clans, imo.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:35am

Originally posted by Deadaim

There are no active teams. I say players reform and become a totally active team and leave the inactive players where they are.

There are many active team --> iAM, A-R, Tri, Mega, SRC, Deep, ckc, F.U.K, Devil, etc. Just because they don't play daily or weekly doesn't mean they aren't active. Just means the players are busy with their lives and need time away from UT3 to sort things out.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:40am
LOL next time I apply for a full time job I'll make sure its for an active clan on ut3 and I will be their manager... Seriously its a game, not life.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:42am
Many active teams = 50+
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Many active teams = 50+

In your opinion...

I quite like the battles *** have v Devil and T2D in public servers... you don't need a clan match for the rivalry and enjoyment to be there. Its also pretty good when the A-R guys come into the EU servers... mainly because its a lot easier killing them in the EU servers :D
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 12:52pm
Yeah it was funny 5F.U.K vs Me and Desperado my favorite camper :)
Always gg's with you !
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 9:08pm
Unreal_Desperate for points... don't think I've ever seen him more that 2 metres from his flag outside of a vehicle.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:47pm
**** ill join your clan home boy and yeah the more clans the better. its hard to find a game sometimes you have to wait until a player leaves to join that sucks. i play warfare and im getting better on vctf
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 6:20am
i remember this clan n age of empires. ever need help im good 4 it with siz or just some graphics id like 2 join more active clan and we friends on my kronik acount well hit me up if ya want something
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 9:16pm
thanks guys for all the help . i got my clan up and runnin . i'm looking for some good players . I'm still having two change from a dueler two a vcf player but im workin on it . thanks everyone
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:18pm
i guess we finally met, i was in your server today as zZweetdreamZz, gg'z

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
legend-ary_Crime View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote legend-ary_Crime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 12:58pm
what you are sweetdreamz? :o haha betrayal was fun the other day :p
I might slowly do it but i'm surely gonna kill you.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:47am
The Wild Boyz?  Thats kinda like, The Lone Rangers.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply