Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

God of War Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God of War Collection
    Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 12:30pm
basically, both god of war games, reworked @ HD 720p and 60 frames per second (for the ps3) and all on one blu-ray for $40.

having owned and beaten both games to me this is a must buy, these games are a ton of fun and the idea of playing them in HD and with smoother frame rates is nice, especially for only 40 bucks and conviently on the same disc.

now if they add any bonus content this will be to good to be true
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 1:06pm
I guess this could be a means to finally play both games, which were in IGN's recent list of Top 25 PS2 games of all time.  Sure, some people say that most gaming sites tend to have bad tastes*, but if it's well liked by many, then I guess them putting both games in their Top 10 is good enough justification.

* (someone I knew said MGS3 deserved a better spot than #3, along with Shadow of the Colossus (#4)) and I didn't agree with GTA: SA being #1.  Also, I think either God of War 2 or the first one was #2.

IGN's Top 25: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p1.html

surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:49am
oh sic. i beat 1 and i just bought 2 for 15 bucks and its so good. i would totally buy that.

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 3:17am
Well i got a question, in God Of War II, how can i unlock the Characters is a trick or needs to finishe the game in all difficults?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 4:45am
damn thats what i've been waiting to hear is this true?
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 7:11am
Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

Well i got a question, in God Of War II, how can i unlock the Characters is a trick or needs to finishe the game in all difficults?

You mean all the costumes and hidden treasure? Beat the game in Titan Mode (Hardest difficulty). That s*** is so hard. You can't get touch.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:11pm
ohhhh, yeah, i tried yo say that, kk, i'll see, hell yeah, i just got the Magical Kratos, lol, is a fish.
i'll try to do, but how you say can't be touch, mmm... that will be a hard to do. thnks

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm
This is sweet...2 of my favorite PS2 games.   For me this was one of those games that I could re-play almost the instant I beat it.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

This is sweet...2 of my favorite PS2 games.   For me this was one of those games that I could re-play almost the instant I beat it.

Yeah Wopr Jr. i'm hungry, lol.
but you right! this game have great things, idk, my favorite stage is  the medusa's world and when you are with the fat medusa lol. i like the PSP version too, chains of olympus are so cool too.

Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

ohhhh, yeah, i tried yo say that, kk, i'll see, hell yeah, i just got the Magical Kratos, lol, is a fish.
i'll try to do, but how you say can't be touch, mmm... that will be a hard to do. thnks

Like never. Sike naw. It depends who you fight. If its minions or regular enemies, you'll should be fine. But if it's a boss battle, you can only get hit like 5-7 times without health regeneration. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:54pm
My favorite level is went you fight the Sisters of Fate.
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 6:41pm
They just confirm that the collection will have a God of War III demo. It will be a voucher code that you redeemed through playstation network. It will be the E3 demo, which was about 20 minutes long and had a lot of weapons to play with. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/god-of-war-iii-e3-2009-demo-included-in-god-of-war-collection/
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:00am
This comes out on the 17th of this month anyone buying it?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:22am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

really? the collection?

mmm... sounds good.

i think i'll get. is a great epic game. Big smile

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:42pm
No joke, check http://www.GameStop.com
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

You meant November 17, right?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 10:38pm
i will for sure be getting this when it comes out
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply