FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SELLING PS3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SELLING PS3?
    Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 10:39pm
lookin for anyone who is selling or knows someone thats selling a ps3 doesnt need to be in prime condition but lookin for a good used ps3 for a good price anyone no where i can find one message me...
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:48am
Gamestop
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:44pm
i can see why u want a ps3 cus i jus played ut3 on the 360 & its absolutely embarra**in over there
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 4:57pm
I'm thinking of getting a slim and would sell mine to you.  I just got it a couple months ago but want the new style since it sits on my desk and will take less space.

The one I have is the newer 60Gb.  Send me a PM with a reasonable offer and I'll follow up wth you.

I'll even throw in a bunch of games and accessories not being played/used.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

i can see why u want a ps3 cus i jus played ut3 on the 360 & its absolutely embarra**in over there

you played the 360 version? yeah, it's embarra**ing if you don't know anyone to play with. you should hit me up next time you decide to get on. i'll give you some good games, theseph QcP plays with us all the time. tag is in my sig. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 3:30am
cool but i don't think i'll be playn a 360 ever again ,,,& i cant stand the controllers
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 10:23am
lol sillyy in comparison to the ps3 360 is weak but u woulda been a great addition to the 360 community 
carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:10pm
I'm just curious.  does ur failed blu ray drive affect the motherboard.  If it doesn't i might be interested in buying ur ps3 motherboard for 60 bucks
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:40pm
no it doesnt carlangas
 Post Reply Post Reply