Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super Smash Bros. N64 Version on PC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Smash Bros. N64 Version on PC
    Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 2:43pm
Remember that cla**ic fun fighting game? Of course you do. Well someone if you may know this or some dont but you can play SSB (N64 Version) on your PC & play it online!

All you have to do is these steps:

- Download that file. Save to your desktop I guess. Then unzip it or whatever.

- Download that file. Save it to your desktop or wherever you can easily find it. You dont have to unzip it, you can if you want to.

3:: Open the Project64K file, and look for , under that it should say "Project64K". Click on that and it should open.

4:: When open, click File. Then click Open Rom. Look for the Smash Bros file that you saved earlier and open that. 

5: A black screen should pop and it should load up SSB =]

--

Now you can changes the controls and stuff if you like if you click options. 
There should be Configure Audio, Graphics, Controllers, & etc. You can use whatever you like to play. Keyboard, pc controllers, mouse, w.e

Also at the same place you download SSB. There are other great N64 titles that you can play. Just do the same step. Download the game you want, save it to a familiar spot, then file, open rom, look for your game, & it loads up.

For online play, before opening up a game or whatever. Click file, scroll down to "Start Netplay".
Type in your username that you want to use. Lots of servers should load up, Usually click the first server at the top, once all the servers are loaded. Then you will be in a chat which will give you options to host a SSB game and what not.

I play it. Its really fun. I played with a few people online but it gets laggy with like 4 people. Usually I play 1v1 & every once in a while a 3rd person but usually 1v1. 

If anyone ever trys it and stuff...hit me up and we can have some proper brawls =]

-- Also dont have to many things open on your computer because it can slow down the game with the frame rate & stuff. I have SSB & Mario Kart 64 so far. Its great just like the old days.

ask questions if strugglinClap

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:00pm
Got it alredi, works reli well.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Got it alredi, works reli well.

you wanna play sumtime? I know it would be hard..you live overseas.

im playing it right now
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:52pm
Yeah!... sounds good. both really good oldies. did you happen to see Goldeneye on the list of games? If you did... multi. player time.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:53pm
yes you can play goldeneye =]..almost every N64 game possible
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 11:17am
bum how do u use ps3 controller?  i need hellp asap, like my comp recognizes it, but it doesnt work
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:36pm

you need the SixAxis Driver:
Download it from here:
http://dl.qj.net/SIXAXIS-driver-for-PC-P...

1.) Download and extract the archive into a newly created folder on your (Desktop) for example
2.) Double click on "libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1" in your new folder where everything is, and run through the installation process.
3.) Plug the SIXAXIS into your PC via your USB cable.
4.) Run ps3sixaxis_en.exe once. A black command prompt window will appear for a couple seconds. This is what is meant to happen as it is activating the new driver.
5.) When the window closes, press and hold the PS button on the Sixaxis controller for about 5 seconds.

If you want to see if the controller is being detected:

1. Go to Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Game Controllers.
2. Select the Playstation 3 controller and choose Properties. A dialog window will appear.
3. Move both the analog sticks and press the buttons. The cursor and bars will move in the Axis section and the numbers in the Buttons area will light up.
4. If output is displayed, the controller is properly detected and working fine.

Now that you have got the Sixaxis driver installed and ready, you can do many things and it will run perfectly 

PSN:Imaginative
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:47pm
Think u can get mario too :) yeah I'll play u sometime, I suck tho.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:53pm

Think u can get mario too :) yeah I'll play u sometime, I suck tho.

yes you can. I got Super Mario 64 also.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 1:13pm
yeh yeh.... banjo was kazooie was the main reason I downloaded it..

ha u can fire eggs out ur bum on that game.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 1:20pm

yeh yeh.... banjo was kazooie was the main reason I downloaded it..

ha u can fire eggs out ur bum on that game.

lol i remember..with the bird and ****..lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 9:42am
i have a dualshock 3 and i tryed this and it doesnt work
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 9:53am
one of the greatest n64 games conkers bad fur day

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 10:06am
what the hell is that hahah
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 10:08am
Perfect Dark, Fifa, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie were all I had...

Anyone ever get invinciblity on Goldeneye legit? I remember u had to do this reli hard level in like 1 min 30 or something... never could do that with oddjob, he was too fat.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 3:52pm
yeah it was the facility in like 2 mins 15 secs ive gotten it before and conkers bad fur day was about a drunken squirrel tryin to get home it was the most bad a** game every (not fps) i know goldeneye ruled but conkers was just straight out bad a**
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 4:13pm
yeah that was it! the facility! Jesus if u could do that ur gonna be a god at ut3.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 9:57pm
Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time and Mojora's Mask Were the game i played back in the day :D
 Post Reply Post Reply