FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FUNNY STORIES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FUNNY STORIES
    Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:29pm

no i duel incremental in rising sun

i never duel u in rising sun
u must of duel DoD....

MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:31pm
i bought the game right before 360 came out lol

anyways, i wanna play arkos for that card
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:52pm
it's going to be hard to beat someone 30-0. it would get soo boring after the first 15 kills.

i would lose concentration if i was beating someone THAT bad. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:57pm
See rev I did not want a big thing out of this but like I said 30-0 vs anyone good or who knows the game is very slim.. I don't take no skill away from anyone but I jus find it hard to believe .. I can admit arkos would kill me alot, but no way he would 30-0 me for real..

I'm done with my two cents.. But I would love to see u try an 30-0 arko in deck
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:32pm

theres alot of people who know this game but doesnt know duel see my point you guys know nothing about duel its not just about fragging as long as i continue map control then he has no chance

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

theres alot of people who know this game but doesnt know duel see my point you guys know nothing about duel its not just about fragging as long as i continue map control then he has no chance

actually i know a lot about dueling, and i wouldn't want to beat someone 30-0. i see what you're saying though. you would have complete control of the map and if you played smart then there is no way they could take it from you. i'm just saying i wouldn't want to beat someone that bad. but it is possible. i know for a fact i could beat 75% of the duelers on the 360 that bad.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Here's a funny story....SMP held a private All Over Deathmatch....And Arkos got a Ma$$acre on Prodigy alone.  Thanks 4 da reminder Two_Fase!

Damn u can't keep my name out your mouth.. How about I swap it with my d1ck since ur always on it..

And for the record arkos is a great player but that was for fun.. I was laughing the whole time.. And he killed others aswell..

I mean come on who really kills someone 30 times b4 they get killed .. Use ur brain, I know that's hard to do, but jus try a lil bit.. ;) you will get it!

Actually there just words ona screen...No need to get butthurt "foot-soldier"  I'm sure you would love to stick your c()ck ina guys mouth...Is that another one of your fantasies kinda like you talkin to yourself ona website?  
LoL @ use your brain...This is coming from a dude that spelled our "Are"
You must of bumped your head a few times from all that d!ck ridin you did in SMP.

Since your such the foot-mode player these days lets do a duel...I'm sure me only being  a vehicle player i wouldnt stand a chance against you.  If you beat me i'll fake my death right off this site & never post again.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:52pm
Ur right dod, you are so wright!
Man I wish I was as cool as you! Teach me how.. Please.. I wanna know what's it's like to swing from nutz on a gaming forum! I wish I was as honest and str8 up like you..
Pssshhh get a life brah..
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:54pm
I don't duel much but I will duel you.. And u play tdm and duel alot more then I do.. I'm ctf 95% of the time I sign on.. But I don't mind dueling..
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:59pm

Ur right dod, you are so wright!
Man I wish I was as cool as you! Teach me how.. Please.. I wanna know what's it's like to swing from nutz on a gaming forum! I wish I was as honest and str8 up like you..
Pssshhh get a life brah..

Who's nuts am i swinging from?  What am i making up?  Psshh i think you need too take off your brah cuz it's cuttin off circulation too your head.  What have  i not been str8 up about?   I just called bull$h!t & you seem too get really defensive about it.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:05pm

I don't duel much but I will duel you.. And u play tdm and duel alot more then I do.. I'm ctf 95% of the time I sign on.. But I don't mind dueling..

How do you know how often i TDM & Duel?   Do you have multiple ps3's your split personalities play on to keep dibs on me?  I'm in vCTF 99% of the time unless i'm taken at gunpoint & forced to play a foot-mode.  I was hoping you could teach me a few more things since you tell ppl you taught ppl in SMP everything we know.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:38pm
ok, so set up the Crow vs. Arkos match.  I'll send $100 to WOPR-1 as soon as this is set.

You beat Arkos 30-0, the $100 is yours.  Arkos scores 15 kills on you, the $100 is his.  If neither of these happen, WOPR-1 can use the $100 for his next tourney prize.

My conditions:

1.  Must occur in the month of September 2009
2.  Must be recorded
3.  Must be spectated by WOPR-1 or TWO_FASE
4.  Must occur on a pre-Titan Pack map

Deal?
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

ok, so set up the Crow vs. Arkos match.  I'll send $100 to WOPR-1 as soon as this is set.

You beat Arkos 30-0, the $100 is yours.  Arkos scores 15 kills on you, the $100 is his.  If neither of these happen, WOPR-1 can use the $100 for his next tourney prize.

My conditions:

1.  Must occur in the month of September 2009
2.  Must be recorded
3.  Must be spectated by WOPR-1 or TWO_FASE
4.  Must occur on a pre-Titan Pack map

Deal?

i'd watch this.  good idea Aqua.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:41pm
aqua is the man
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Thanks man.  I'm thinking of throwing down a challenge like this 4 times per year.  Sometimes I'll be able to make bigger prizes for team events, sometimes things are tighter and I'll only be able to do something this size.  Should be great for what's left of our community.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Originally posted by Ether404

Thanks man.  I'm thinking of throwing down a challenge like this 4 times per year.  Sometimes I'll be able to make bigger prizes for team events, sometimes things are tighter and I'll only be able to do something this size.  Should be great for what's left of our community.

sounds like this man has a plan.  it will definite spur something to keep it going.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:55pm
so 30 kills no time limit? deck? only request i make if wopr or twofase are speccing that is IT no one else i dont want the room to get laggy
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:56pm
LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:57pm
this looks like funSmile
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 8:57pm
all we need now is for ARKOS to agree. then....dun dun duuunnnnnn
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:02pm
if he agrees then i have a reason to play the game and get used to my ****ty mouse again :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

so 30 kills no time limit? deck? only request i make if wopr or twofase are speccing that is IT no one else i dont want the room to get laggy

You guys will need to agree to time limits or not and the map.  Just give me a date certain and I'll send the funds.

FYI - I'm out of town and haven't discussed this beyond these forums, so I don't even know if Arkos will agree.

I agree that nobody else should be hogging bandwidth in the room.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:07pm
well i picked deck cause its one of the only maps that requires you to use skill and not just flak spam like sentinel rising sun diesel and i was say heat ray also (imo) though i would play heat ray
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:09pm
Now, you understand that if you go with no time limit and Arkos gets a single kill on you, it means it doesn't end until he has 15 kills or quits... right?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:25pm
well no time limit would actually be an hour but yeah i understand
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>