Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FUNNY STORIES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FUNNY STORIES
    Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:33pm
cool.  I wanted to make sure my understanding was right too Wink
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:39pm
well im not trying to show off or anything cos im not like that.. but i have beaten someone 29-0 before and it was against a player who has played from near enough the start. not naming any names but he is a good player and im just stating that it is possible...
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:41pm
ive 60-0 someone who def isnt a noob only using shock and snipe!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:43pm
aqua this is awesome by you willing to do this to hype something up
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 9:46am
Definitely has to be recorded!!!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 9:47am
bain you like my shock rifle in warfare last night do you see how its very useful and how everyone who says its not is an idiot haha
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 10:38am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

bain you like my shock rifle in warfare last night do you see how its very useful and how everyone who says its not is an idiot haha
shock is my fav weapon its so versatile
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 11:29am
Shock rifle sucks. kthxbai
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 12:29pm
I might be corrected here (xplorer didn't have his mic on) But earlier on sandstorm, I shot down explorer in the fury on the top of the map, as the fury hit the floor I got a double kill... on explorer. lolz
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 3:09pm
yesterday on torlan i think either pin or tx was in the raptor above my node i took it down with the mini before it blew up he jumped out started attackin my node on foot the raptor came right down on his head made me giggle a little
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 7:21pm
These stories aren't funny at all!! Whats wrong with you people!!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 10:00pm
funny story here it goes...zodiac was drunk off two beers
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 10:07pm

****s weak son...
name_is_clantag
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 10:14pm
yeah well u shoulda heard him last in in that WF pub game hella retarded
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by RemY

****s weak son...

He's 17. and the boy would not stop talking. It was hilarious.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:04am
hahaha it really was
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 4:40pm
Last night in CTF, TONY N CHERRY (8 years old) and Mega_Juke (same age?) talking **** about how they were going to kick each others a$$es. Priceless!!!
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Last night in CTF, TONY N CHERRY (8 years old) and Mega_Juke (same age?) talking **** about how they were going to kick each others a$$es. Priceless!!!
LOL thats tony's son playing. too bad i missed it
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:05am
Funny story, playin my best friend the other night, the Map was Yard SE, i get the sniper rifle, so i use the right side jump pad to get the chest armor and go to the left side of the map, as im doing this my friend is using the jump pad to get the sniper rifle, both mid air, me going sideways about 45mph and hes traveling 45mph away from me, and Headshot! ;)  I mean, i usually get alot of mid air sniper shots, but under those curcumstances and that distance and a headshot, made me laugh! Cheers
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:07pm
good times......
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:57pm
I know this is like 3 years ago, but who won the $100 gift card?
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:09am
I still remember a certain someone calling a certain someone's wife while drunk. =)

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 7:42am
^^^^ hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The same person also had to fight a godlike bot in a match to be worthy enough to join a certain clan, he did beat it and he did get to join the clan hahahahaha
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

^^^^ hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The same person also had to fight a godlike bot in a match to be worthy enough to join a certain clan, he did beat it and he did get to join the clan hahahahaha

Somehow that sounds more like hazing then a tryout. That person was lost in footmodes from what I can remember.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

I still remember a certain someone calling a certain someone's wife while drunk. =)
i remember that. i also remember a certain someone taking a **** while in a psn chat with me. gross motherf***er
shine on you crazy diamond
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>