Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FUNNY STORIES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FUNNY STORIES
    Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:36pm
got an entertaining in game story amongst peers. share it here. we could all use a good laugh.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 5:10pm
i've said it B4 but ill say it in this now!!!!!
the funiest thing i have ever seen/heard playing this game is the argument that
"DAWK84" and "MEGA_xJuKex" had. i dont no what started it but damn it was funny!
then when juke got mad, he had to get his mommy on the mic. i thought dawk would give up
and leave the kid and his mom alone but he went twice as hard. the mom said "if you keep talking to my son, ill find you and kick your a**" to witch dawk said "you step one foot in my house,
and ill drop your old, ugly a.ss." Funiest thing he said was, "if i was a silver-back gorilla, i would drag you to the top of a tree and bite your fu.ck.in  head off!"
i usually dont laugh at things like this becuz the kid is only 13 yrs. old, but dayum he is annoying!
NE1 can back me uon that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:26pm
OMG I would have paid to have been in that game and heard that LMAOOOO
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:58pm

id like to get Dawk84 on with Marklouredie.

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 8:02pm
Here's a funny story....SMP held a private All Over Deathmatch....And Arkos got a Ma$$acre on Prodigy alone.  Thanks 4 da reminder Two_Fase!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 12:47pm
Helscream the beast of heavy vehicles managing to flip the leviathan over on serenity. Nice drivin ;)

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 1:01pm
i was playing with bravechicken and cylo on necro and god_biofreak had the flag on the bridge when we were down by one flag, hes runnin towards me and im tryin to give him cover fire and he gets clapped, teh game finished as the time ran down and the other team won while i was still on hte bridge, i look at the scores and i see the flag symbol next to my name, im just like how hte f*** did i get the flag? bravechicken comes on the mic and says u dumba** bio died right next to you and the flag went straight to you.

MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Here's a funny story....SMP held a private All Over Deathmatch....And Arkos got a Ma$$acre on Prodigy alone.  Thanks 4 da reminder Two_Fase!

Damn u can't keep my name out your mouth.. How about I swap it with my d1ck since ur always on it..

And for the record arkos is a great player but that was for fun.. I was laughing the whole time.. And he killed others aswell..

I mean come on who really kills someone 30 times b4 they get killed .. Use ur brain, I know that's hard to do, but jus try a lil bit.. ;) you will get it!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Damn u can't keep my name out your mouth.. How about I swap it with my d1ck since ur always on it..

And for the record arkos is a great player but that was for fun.. I was laughing the whole time.. And he killed others aswell..

I mean come on who really kills someone 30 times b4 they get killed .. Use ur brain, I know that's hard to do, but jus try a lil bit.. ;) you will get it!
its easily done in duel hahaha
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 1:53pm
Well that sucks for that person, but this is about All over DM..

And you would have to be a noob in a duel to go down 30-0
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Well that sucks for that person, but this is about All over DM..

And you would have to be a noob in a duel to go down 30-0
not true you just have to know what ur doing keep control of the map and dont get surprised

it can be done on AoD you just have to camp hard or be very aware of ur surroundings
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 2:41pm
Well ur the best at life so we are no in the same league as you..

So ur saying u can 30-0 another player who Is in duels and tdms more then any other mode and a regular to ut3? Someone like a Inc, Kali, paw, drokun, remy, sickboogie, tx, bum, arko, ect..??
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:05pm
as far as tx and arkos yes im sure i can and without stepping into duels much you dont really know what you can do in a duel... inc kali paw drokun remy and sick are all very talented players they for the most part know duel.... we have all beaten each other before..dont know what ur problem is why are you gettin all defensive just cause i said it is possible to 30-0 a person
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:17pm
I'm sayin it's too hard to 30-0 a good play or someone who knows the game.. I can see 30-0 vs a noob or someone who does not play that mode very well.. But it's all been sarcastic from my mouth.. It don't really bother me much.. So I will stop cuz I'm not a top dueler I jus play ctf/tdm .. But 30-0'ing someone is something I have not seen with two players who know the game.. But I don't doubt u could 30-0 a newbie if u wanted to.. But with vehicles and a Huge map I don't see a 30-0 with two players who know the game.. And I'd play anyone who thinks they can 30-0 me.. Maybe 30-1 but won't be a 30-0!! Lmao
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:26pm
just play duel alot more and ull see how its very possible even against good players you just gotta get the flow right  very small chance but its possible also we should play some tdm/ctf sometime i havent seen u in those modes yet
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:47pm
they wat to tell if your better is the ratio of you wins/losses against a player

EX.. CROW prolly beats me 1 to every 9871 times i play him

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:55pm
yeah paw cause i play this maybe 1/1000000000000th of the amount of time you play the game so im not as good as you oh well no one but you cares
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

as far as tx and arkos yes im sure i can and without stepping into duels much you dont really know what you can do in a duel... inc kali paw drokun remy and sick are all very talented players they for the most part know duel.... we have all beaten each other before..dont know what ur problem is why are you gettin all defensive just cause i said it is possible to 30-0 a person

i highly doubt it....
i know i suck but i doubt u can get 30-0 on me..
i at least can get 1 kill on u....

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

i highly doubt it....

Yeah, I call bullsh|t on this one.  If you can 30-0 Arkos, I'll send you a $100 Visa Gift Card (good anywhere you want to use it).  If he scores more than 15 on you, I'll send the card to him.

The whole community is a witness.  When does this happen?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

i highly doubt it....

Yeah, I call bullsh|t on this one.  If you can 30-0 Arkos, I'll send you a $100 Visa Gift Card (good anywhere you want to use it).  If he scores more than 15 on you, I'll send the card to him.

in a duel sure ill be more then willin to take up this offer ive 10-0d him on rising sun im sure i can 30-0 in on a bigger map like deck or shangri la or even heat ray

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:05pm
lol crow i was just stting facts and showing them an example, i dont play this anymore and i never really played it,

when did you buy the game??

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:06pm
OMG aqua let me on that offer!!!!!!  LET ME GET THAT CARD REALL quiCK
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:08pm
i bought this game release but that still doesnt mean i played the game often... i play now maybe an hour a day if eve that i juump on if i cant find a game i take it out of my playstation and thats how it pretty much always been except for when i joined qM and after all the beatings you guys gave me i started to get better then when you guys left i went back to barely playing it again my ps3 might be on but i dont play it
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:19pm

Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

i highly doubt it....

in a duel sure ill be more then willin to take up this offer ive 10-0d him on rising sun im sure i can 30-0 in on a bigger map like deck or shangri la or even heat ray

ive only duel u in morbia n deck

n da last time  u won by a point...

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:26pm
nah we dueled on rising sun also was u and DoD in the room and morbias doesnt even count as a duel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>