FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:19am
Hey everyone, I've had quite enough of getting friend add requests on my PS3 from new people who are playing UT3 just to "meet" the few girls that we have online

So, I've decided to publish every message of that type that I'm gonna get and I encourage the other ladies to do the same. You can call me a B I T C H for that, I don't care ... we are all here to play this game, just like you guys, and that's it

I hope this initiative will stop the ones practicing that type of "sports"

Here is my first victim  : sonicblue08 - messages sent today

1st msg : "That's not fair that you won't be my friend ... well anyway the reason I wanted to be your friend is because you are a girl who plays unreal and you have the most beautiful voice and I love your accent ... and I can gameshare with you and give you my games"

Thanks for the games, but, NO, thanks ...

2nd msg : "I know you don't know me but I mean how else do you get to know someone and it's not like you couldn't delete me if you want but please be my friend if not it was still nice meeting you and I wish the best for you"

How else could I get to know someone ?? ... hmmm let me think ... hmmm... still thinking (sorry I'm a little bit slow)

I hope you understand, guys, how annoying this is for us

Thanks for your attention, and I hope I will never see your names here Wink

Valjohn

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:25am
LMAO!!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:28am
This could be an amusing thread if every girl did that
legend_catwoman View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote legend_catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:28am
Hahaha
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:29am
Hi, and welcome to the community. Goodluck with the friend request issues I get a half dozen new ones everytime I play. I don't respond anymore I just drop them in the block list.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Hi, and welcome to the community. Goodluck with the friend request issues I get a half dozen new ones everytime I play. I don't respond anymore I just drop them in the block list.

Before droping them, write them here Tongue

I agree with Drokun, this would be fun Wink
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:35am
screw you valjohn thats bull****!... tha guy only wanted to be ur friend look how nice he was saying things to you... ohhh but u are limit english so you would not have a f***ing clue how to understand english slang
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:40am

Thats definately the best strategy i used to add everyone who sent me a friend invite but now several stalkers and nude pictures later (eew!) ive learnt my lesson...
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by QuickRC

screw you valjohn thats bull****!... tha guy only wanted to be ur friend look how nice he was saying things to you... ohhh but u are limit english so you would not have a f***ing clue how to understand english slang

hush hush QuickRC ... of course the guy was nice, it always starts like that.

I was waiting for this type of reaction and I know I will get it from the guys who already did that.

Was my english good enough for you or should I say it in a language that you could understand ???????

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:41am
Why haven't I gotten any nude pictures yet :(
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Drokun

haha, well i can forward you them droken if you like looking at nude men!

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Drokun

Send them 1 Wink LOL who knows u might get 1 in return Tongue
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:46am
Although nude pictures of people who stalk girls ingame do sound funny.. I'll have to pa** this one.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:51am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Thats definately the best strategy i used to add everyone who sent me a friend invite but now several stalkers and nude pictures later (eew!) ive learnt my lesson...
LOL nude pics, give a I've never seen something so small reply.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:10pm
haha, i'll have to remember that one!

@val - i'll post some of mine later, i never delete my messages so i should have some funny ones somewhere
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:20pm
Ladies, if you don't wanna receive messages from a guy that roams da street in a trenchcoat and boots, try not to make psn handles that make it obvious that you're a female

Team Lady just calls for too much attention. Granted, it's gotten you gals a lot of match requests (which is nuts, cuz whenever I tried to get a match going before, no one was willing to play my clan), but it's also bringing unwanted attention. Probably should've used a different clan name?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:21pm
Alternately, you could be like QM and have no clan tag, just regular PSN names.  Unlike them, there's more than one reason to.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:29pm
Some guys just need too get a life....Give up stalking women into every server they go in....Dont get butthurt when they dont wanna be your friend....Dont make up multiple F'n psn's too send them hate mail & begging too add you back to psn....If you have the balls too talk $h!t too them in private have the balls too say what you gotta say when they're hanging wit their friends.  Just because they're online doesnt give you permission too act like a creep cuz i'm sure most wouldnt in real life cuz they wouldnt have the balls too approach them.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:32pm
Look at DoD droppin knowledge!

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Ladies, if you don't wanna receive messages from a guy that roams da street in a trenchcoat and boots, try not to make psn handles that make it obvious that you're a female Team Lady just calls for too much attention. Granted, it's gotten you gals a lot of match requests (which is nuts, cuz whenever I tried to get a match going before, no one was willing to play my clan), but it's also bringing unwanted attention. Probably should've used a different clan name?

i didn't choose the original lady clan name but i like it and want it to stay. granted it does get us some unwanted attention but its nothing that the block button won't solve. i don't want the behaviour of a few sex pests to dictate how female players should play ut3, but i do see your point, the lady name must act like a hunny pot for ut3's most desperate!

whenever im not playing with my friends i normally go on my cruel_intentionz psn in pubs and turn my mic off so i don't get that kind of attention.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Some guys just need too get a life....Give up stalking women into every server they go in....Dont get butthurt when they dont wanna be your friend....Dont make up multiple F'n psn's too send them hate mail & begging too add you back to psn....If you have the balls too talk $h!t too them in private have the balls too say what you gotta say when they're hanging wit their friends.  Just because they're online doesnt give you permission too act like a creep cuz i'm sure most wouldnt in real life cuz they wouldnt have the balls too approach them.

well said!
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
this thread is full of win!!!
nominate for thread of the month

post more of those pms.  

LOL
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:42pm
lol @ dorien

i'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

She speaks better English than you, you mug. I can't even understand what you're saying half the time.
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:55pm
OMG can i name some people?!?!?!

il start....

Kali....

:)

u guys can add to the list :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>