FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Kali needs too get stalked hardcore!  I'm tired of him following me around in UT3, R2, Little Big Planet & Marvel Vs Capcom 2!  gEt Em ladies!

haha, how hardcore do i need to go? im already enduring siberian temperatures for him in that freezer!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Kali needs too get stalked hardcore!  I'm tired of him following me around in UT3, R2, Little Big Planet & Marvel Vs Capcom 2!  gEt Em ladies!

haha, how hardcore do i need to go? im already enduring siberian temperatures for him in that freezer!

As soon as i put in UT3 & hit start i see a new pSn message pOp up...Who's it from? Kali!!  Tellin me he better not see LBP or R2 under my name...He's outta control, LuCiFeR you must stop him for the sake of the pSn world!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 2:40pm
LMAO - i'll do my best DoD, with the fate of the psn world resting in my hands i can see that failure is NOT an option!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 3:40pm

wow be serious...ur the gunna stalk the one guy who plays ut3 naked....ur gunna stalk the creep of all creeps "the statue of david" of ut3 ..come on now couldnt u pick someone kooler hahahaha
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

wow be serious...ur the gunna stalk the one guy who plays ut3 naked....ur gunna stalk the creep of all creeps "the statue of david" of ut3 ..come on now couldnt u pick someone kooler hahahaha

LMAO my kalibear is kooler than iced tea! o.0 (comes to kal's defence in true stalker fashion!)

ooh, and since i took those pictures of him naked duelling he's started covering up a bit you'll be pleased to know

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 6:22pm

i'm getting stalked by a female... :O

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by CharlieScene

<FONT style=": #000000">i'm getting stalked by a female... :O

dammit leah, don't tell everyone

haha, seriously though, who is it?
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:25pm
SOMEONE STALK ME

i'm feeling left out....
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by DorienO

SOMEONE STALK ME
i'm feeling left out....

aww dammit, ill stalk you dorien, you can move into my old haunt in kalis freezer ( ive been upgraded to the closet) and ill stalk you both    
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:30pm
Lol I wondered why Kali hasnt been dueling up to par lately. Hell you've been making him cover up. Which im sure he had his mind on dueling instead of his mind on you in the freezer so u probably couldnt stand to see, lol, oh ever mind....
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:33pm
Everyone who stalks DoD gives up once they see him in the daylight.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol I wondered why Kali hasnt been dueling up to par lately. Hell you've been making him cover up. Which im sure he had his mind on dueling instead of his mind on you in the freezer so u probably couldnt stand to see, lol, oh ever mind....

LOL, so now i get the blame when kalibear loses a duel.. i see how it is inc, blame the stalker o.0

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:37pm
Lol, I just know when Kalis comment says "playing naked" that means watch out and here lately I wondered why I hadnt seen the comment nor has he been playing up to par, now it all makes perfect since that there is a stalker in his freezer, lol'
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 8:48pm

Lol, I just know when Kalis comment says "playing naked" that means watch out and here lately I wondered why I hadnt seen the comment nor has he been playing up to par, now it all makes perfect since that there is a stalker in his freezer, lol'

*sniff* so you want to evict me from his freezer? inc i was wrong about you, you're cold!   
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 9:49pm
wrong ur cold...hes warm ur the one in the freezer
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 10:42pm
sweet f***in thread!!!

NOT 

cant beleive this is the most active thread on these forums
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Everyone who stalks DoD gives up once they see him in the daylight.
lmao aqua GG's xDD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:28am

lol hes got u there lucifer
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 6:44am
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

lol hes got u there lucifer

haha, indeed he does
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 8:51am

As soon as i put in UT3 & hit start i see a new pSn message pOp up...Who's it from? Kali!!  Tellin me he better not see LBP or R2 under my name...He's outta control, LuCiFeR you must stop him for the sake of the pSn world!

My bad, I asked Kali to stalk you in my absence.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:51am
Not gonna say who but I had a girl on UT3 stalkin me lastnight. The conversation was getting pretty intense, I liked it, that's all Ill say, lol.

It keeps up and I'm gonna have to put up a thread that maybe says something like this: Girls, start chasing guys on UT3, lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:53am

Not gonna say who but I had a girl on UT3 stalkin me lastnight. The conversation was getting pretty intense, I liked it, that's all Ill say, lol. It keeps up and I'm gonna have to put up a thread that maybe says something like this: Girls, start chasing guys on UT3, lol.

haha, sounds like stalking is the "in" thing atm, everyones at it!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 11:02am

i can enjoy the game without a mic.. easily.

but really the fault isnt the girl playing.. the fault is society. you have some older very wierd losers that spend time hitting on girls online, then you have the main issue which is probably what most girls deal with online, the newly-pubescant little kids like the example given, sonic08.

i will say though, id be willing to bet some girls play these games specifically for the attention.

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 11:21am

Not gonna say who but I had a girl on UT3 stalkin me lastnight. The conversation was getting pretty intense, I liked it, that's all Ill say, lol.

It keeps up and I'm gonna have to put up a thread that maybe says something like this: Girls, start chasing guys on UT3, lol.

But you promised you weren't going to name and shame me Embarra**ed OH you didn't, Oh sh!t I've just dropped myself in it haven't I? Shocked

LMAO LOL

That's an interesting point there Deadaim and I do wonder whether that is the case.  I can't relate to that myself but I can see that it could be appealing for some.  Granted I wouldn't play as much UT3 if it wren't for the friends i have made who I play with daily and because of the nature of the game they are mostly guys but I won't be friends with people who I think aren't decent people.  Playing any game should be fun and you should be able to have friends, but it just so happens that one person's idea of fun is not in keeping with another person's idea of fun and that's where the problem lies.  Some people just shouldn't mix but you're not to know that until you get to know people.  Whether you're a girl or a guy you should show caution.

And then you put the shoe on the other foot and wonder whether some guys play girly-type games just to meet gamer-girls Confused
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 11:47am
Lol @ Cloudy, haha u just told on yourself, lol. Shame on you yes. I didn't know today was ur Bday or I wld have been harra**ing you hardcore lastnight.

And yeah I have to agree to with what Deadaim said and makes since what u said Cloudy. I honestly never would have beleived a girl would ever play this game. Any guy who can go to Wal Mart, Gamestop, or whereever and look at this game and thank they can meet chicks on it is out of their mind. This wld be the last game I thought you'd see a girl on, let alone a whole handful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>