Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 8:53pm
..u dont have a third nipple?? ... thats the only reason i wanted to play u...damn.... :( so the rumors are false...
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

..u dont have a third nipple?? ... thats the only reason i wanted to play u...damn.... :( so the rumors are false...

I heard she had hogg nipples not a 3rd nipple Thumbs Up
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I heard she had hogg nipples not a 3rd nipple Thumbs Up
  mmm hog nipples .... i get so jealous of the little babies haha
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 9:18pm
disgusting. take this thread back to the 1st post. really. 
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 9:34pm

fail?

HOW DARE U DELETE YOUR FAILED COMMENT CROW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 9:43pm
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/124/401767282_984b231236.jpg?v=0 take that? see if the image comes up if u click on it since it didnt want to show up the other way im not gunna save that f***in pic on my comp so to hell with u puertoblanco
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:02am
Pinch I don't know what's worse... the sight of them or the thought of Rev getting his lips around one Dead

I'm officially in need of trauma counselling Cry
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:17am
Puertoblanco? LMAO. Fck off crow.
Watch in 720P....duh
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:31am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

Puertoblanco? LMAO. Fck off crow.

u sure that's not Benito Blanco from da Bronx?  :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:50am
I have no idea what/who that is.
I guess i really am a puertoblanco. lol
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 2:58am

haha, i NEVER said either or those rumours were false mr crow!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:13am
Originally posted by valjohn

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

YES I CAN HANDLE... A REAL WOMAN! lol

NO .... U just think you can ... that's different Wink

(and don't tell me "come on and try me baby" or something like that)

I would never say "come on and try me baby" no matter how HOT your typing is... you sound way mean 4 me... lol
-is this you?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:39am
NO .... U just think you can ... that's different Wink

(and don't tell me "come on and try me baby" or something like that)

[/QUOTE]

I would never say "come on and try me baby" no matter how HOT your typing is... you sound way mean 4 me... lol
-is this you? [/QUOTE]

Angry - No, that's not me :-)))

Tongue - I'm more like that  .... never meant to be mean :-))) ... not in this case, anyway ...
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:45am
LOL, my experience is, women who say they are good, are lousy, and the ones who say i cant handle them, ends up being the other way around!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:46am
I know i was jk lol...I started a thread in the 360 section to see if theres any of the same problems you lady's are having.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:10am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

I have no idea what/who that is.
I guess i really am a puertoblanco. lol

dude, you've never seen Carlito's Way?  John Leguizamo played benito blanco from the bronx bro lol
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 11:29am
@ Val - do you remember your "friend" tricky business? (see the earlier messages val posted).. well now he's started messaging me asking about you! it started innocently enough at first...

TB - hi lucifer, do you know if lady_val is ok? im worried about her, she hasn't been on in so long.

LL - val is fine, she deleted you as you were harra**ing her and sending her loads of messages all the time.

TB - why would she delete me i thought we were best friends :(

LL - probably because you think shes your best friend after knowing her for 5 minutes, its a bit creepy dont ya think? :/

TB - i never harra**ed her, we always got on great and i really really miss her. please tell her to add me back, she is something special to me, just like you!

LL - i'm special to you? wow, these 3 messages i've sent to you must really have pulled at your heart strings! i dont even know you!

TB - well i like to listen to your voice when i follow you in servers sometimes, british girls are hot. i'd like to get to know you better! we ought to duel again sometime on my host, lets do it now, ill put a pa**word on of mylady! please join :)

LL - there is more chance of you winning the lottery than me going into a private duel server with you!

TB - well we'll duel on another US server then? pretty please, i really miss your voice and want you to teach me duel as you're really good!

(at this point everyone who knows how bad i am at duel will be laughing themselves silly..)

LL - no i dont want to duel you

TB - why? please pretty lady!

LL - why? because you sound like the kind of guy who will track me down to my home address and hack my head off with a chainsaw! o.0

*BLOCKED*

and yes, i know, i should have blocked him sooner, but i wanted some good material for vals thread!    
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 11:37am
omg pleaseeeeee move this to general chat.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 11:41am
That'll happen as soon as the first admin/mod sees this thread probably as it's off-topic here.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 11:56am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

@ Val - do you remember your "friend" tricky business? (see the earlier messages val posted).. well now he's started messaging me asking about you! it started innocently enough at first...

TB - hi lucifer, do you know if lady_val is ok? im worried about her, she hasn't been on in so long.

LL - val is fine, she deleted you as you were harra**ing her and sending her loads of messages all the time.

TB - why would she delete me i thought we were best friends :(

LL - probably because you think shes your best friend after knowing her for 5 minutes, its a bit creepy dont ya think? :/

TB - i never harra**ed her, we always got on great and i really really miss her. please tell her to add me back, she is something special to me, just like you!

LL - i'm special to you? wow, these 3 messages i've sent to you must really have pulled at your heart strings! i dont even know you!

TB - well i like to listen to your voice when i follow you in servers sometimes, british girls are hot. i'd like to get to know you better! we ought to duel again sometime on my host, lets do it now, ill put a pa**word on of mylady! please join :)

LL - there is more chance of you winning the lottery than me going into a private duel server with you!

TB - well we'll duel on another US server then? pretty please, i really miss your voice and want you to teach me duel as you're really good!

(at this point everyone who knows how bad i am at duel will be laughing themselves silly..)

LL - no i dont want to duel you

TB - why? please pretty lady!

LL - why? because you sound like the kind of guy who will track me down to my home address and hack my head off with a chainsaw! o.0

*BLOCKED*

and yes, i know, i should have blocked him sooner, but i wanted some good material for vals thread!    

so Fn creepy... WTF is wrong with SOME of these guys? have they not had pI_Issy before? jeez
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:31pm
DELETED FOR CONTENT!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:46pm
LMAO, quality response mommy! i think i need to start being more ruthless with them, my problem is i always try to be really nice to people with makes me seem too approachable.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:55pm
lol that tricky business post was hilarious,,,lock yours doors
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm
Bev that is gold! More like this please everyone!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm
I laughed pretty hard @ you're something special, Just like you...I'ma write that down & be sure too use that line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>