Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:04pm
wow get a life
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:15pm
ohhhhh so now i no the resson why every one was calling me a perv about shewolf....

BULL****!! that was not me and never would be me yh!
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:22pm
-_- f***ing makes me sick thinking peaple who use ur own name to get at you
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:30pm
can some1 explain what quicks saying? it maybe the spelling but i dont understand what hes trying to say
Adios, the last farewell
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:43pm
PS: I'm not a stalker ( i think)!!
I have sendt f. request to sweulph & Mommyrox!!!
Hmmm mabe they think i am a Norwegian psn stalker... Sounds very cool.
NOT.

krister
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

lol @ dorien

i'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!

just don't post the ones i sent you......pls.Embarra**ed
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by DorienO

Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

lol @ dorien

i'm gonna trawl my inbox later and see what msgs i can find from the dregs of humanity just for the entertainment value of val's thread!

just don't post the ones i sent you......pls.Embarra**ed

Just wait until you see all the stalking messages LaDy_LuCiFer has been sending me :O
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Val... I'm thinking naming and shaming guys just for friend requests might be a little harsh even if it's funny as hell. 

Cloudy, this is the result of a deep reflection. I'm aware that I could hurt people's feelings

I agree with you that maybe is not the good way to get rid of that, but even if I tried to be nice and polite with them (and who ever knows me can say I'm telling the truth) I can just tell kidness doesn't pay

About the "funny" part, this is secondary ... but yes, is funny as hell Wink
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:50pm
lol well it would also help if some of you chicks didnt do yalls lil flirt thing too. you do know who you are and i wont be saying any names. but all of this men are dogs **** just isnt right when there are also you "hoes" in this game too and help encurage that kind of stuff from us men. just sticking up for myself and the other men in this game who dont do this ****. so lets get this convo on a two way street here...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

can some1 explain what quicks saying? it maybe the spelling but i dont understand what hes trying to say

me doesn't know ... me not speak english very well ... me very sorry Wink
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by valjohn

me doesn't know ... me not speak english very well ... me very sorry Wink
i dont even think he speaks english so :/ lol
Adios, the last farewell
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:56pm
f*** YOU LOT!!! U MAKE ME SICK
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:57pm
AND YEAH, WELL SAID SHAKER!!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

-_- f***ing makes me sick thinking peaple who use ur own name to get at you

oh so you're saying that wasn't you? kay, my bad then.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
AM f***ING GLAD I GOT CLANWARZ TO CHANGE THE SERVER'S

NO MORE SPAMMING NOW VALJOHN :)
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol well it would also help if some of you chicks didnt do yalls lil flirt thing too. you do know who you are and i wont be saying any names. but all of this men are dogs **** just isnt right when there are also you "hoes" in this game too and help encurage that kind of stuff from us men. just sticking up for myself and the other men in this game who dont do this ****. so lets get this convo on a two way street here...

yeaahhh always OUR fault, we are used to that !!! pppfffffff ... "encourage" what ? you were not there, so you cannot tell

The thing is, and I'm sure about what I'm saying, every girl in this game received at least ONE msg from a stalker.

Did we send any ???? ... NO !!! ... so, BACK OFF !!!

I never said that all of you are "dogs"

just give me your account n° and I'll send you the penny you miss to pay yourself a real "hoe"

can't believe that !!!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

AM f***ING GLAD I GOT CLANWARZ TO CHANGE THE SERVER'S

NO MORE SPAMMING NOW VALJOHN :)

Unbelievable !!! And you say I'm limited in english when every expression you use it starts by **** and then *********, and then *******

Never seen so many stars on my screen ... buy yourself a dictionnary

At least, on insta, I was the best on something (and without spamming) ... can you say the same thing on any mode??

Enough is enough ... this subject doesn't concerns you, isn't it ??? so ... why do you keep replying on it ?

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:06pm

Originally posted by _EnVy_

yeaahhh always OUR fault, we are used to that !!! pppfffffff ... "encourage" what ? you were not there, so you cannot tell

The thing is, and I'm sure about what I'm saying, every girl in this game received at least ONE msg from a stalker.

Did we send any ???? ... NO !!! ... so, BACK OFF !!!

just give me your account n° and I'll send you the penny you miss to pay yourself a real "hoe"

can't believe that !!!
no its always our fault ovb...
this thread is bs and so are you. dont really know where you come up with this bull **** like "every women here gets at least ONE message from a stalker". total f***ing bull**** right there and you know it, your simply talking out of your a** and making **** up about us men. why dont you just go to a damn shrink if you really having issues about this and if its really bothering you. but dont sit here trying to make us men look bad when you ladies do the exact f***ing thing.

oh just most, right?  look no further than this guys, you can see her angle right there...

EnVy must be earned"
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:09pm
i bet this threads gonna get deleted today O.o
Adios, the last farewell
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:10pm

i bet this threads gonna get deleted today O.o
i hope so this is total garbage bull****...

EnVy must be earned"
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:12pm
I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. Best thread on here in a long time, imo.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:14pm
[/QUOTE]
no its always our fault ovb...
this thread is bs and so are you. dont really know where you come up with this bull **** like "every women here gets at least ONE message from a stalker". total f***ing bull**** right there and you know it, your simply talking out of your a** and making **** up about us men. why dont you just go to a damn shrink if you really having issues about this and if its really bothering you. but dont sit here trying to make us men look bad when you ladies do the exact f***ing thing.
[/QUOTE]

I repeat : I've put on the thread just for some of the guys playing UT3. I apologize if it frustrates you, and I can only see that you never had to face that, so you can't understand

If I need a man, I'll chose it myself : I don't need to be bombed with messages just because I have a female voice

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:15pm
I wish I had a sister who could talk through the mic while I played. I bet I'd get invited to tons of clans.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. Best thread on here in a long time, imo.
it may be good but it'll obv be deleted... haha same old jake editing your post. haha
Adios, the last farewell
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm
name_is_clantag
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>