FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hubble Deep Field

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hubble Deep Field
    Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:03pm
Enjoy..

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Enjoy..

great f***in video
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:43pm
That vid is crazy man, I love stuff like this.

Just makes you think. I dunno about Aliens or anything like that but its hard to deny that there are other life forms out there... Awesome.
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 3:51pm
the size of the universe is so great it is almost overwhelming to think about it....And to think what is beyond it...
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:43pm
Fishegg, that vid is OLD!!!!!!! J/K.  I do like that video.  You guys should also check out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw.  Carl Sagan FTW.
Got Pwned?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:37pm
lol tadpole duhhhh. Carl Sagan was a bad a$$!!
- Best Coast

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:19pm
Carl Sagan FTW! The Pale Blue Dot is a great video i remember the first time I watched it, it was epic.  f***in DEEP.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Just makes you think. I dunno about Aliens or anything like that but its hard to deny that there are other life forms out there... Awesome.
Yeah me too. Cool vid.
People say if there are other intelligent life forms out there, then why haven't they contacted us? Maybe they've seen this forum and all the whiney a** b****es here and figured it's not worth the effort.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 10:49am
wow, awesome vid!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Yeah me too. Cool vid.
People say if there are other intelligent life forms out there, then why haven't they contacted us? Maybe they've seen this forum and all the whiney a** b****es here and figured it's not worth the effort.

It's because the other intelligent lifeforms are looking for other intelligent life forms. They took a look at us and said "intelligent"? Nope.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by BAIN

Yeah me too. Cool vid.

It's because the other intelligent lifeforms are looking for other intelligent life forms. They took a look at us and said "intelligent"? Nope.
or they probably looked at danjel and said f*** that im out
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:43pm
Or the fact that they are millions of light years away.  How could they come here??
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:50pm
First thing I thought is that we may be the most advanced 'intelligent' lifeform in the local area, meaning that if anyone is to discover another planet it'll be us first
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:52pm
carl sagan rated us as a cla** 0 civilization. cla** 1 civilizations would be able to explore their entire solar system (probably manned flights). cla** 2 civilizations would be able to travel to other stars and their surrounding planets. cla** 3 civilizations would be able to explore the galaxy. i liked the way 2001: a space odyssey portrayed contact with other life forms. i would think that the only way to travel those great distances would be through a worm hole? i watched this cool documentary one time and they said that they have proven it possible through physics that we could create a worm hole to travel through. i don't know the details though. we're hundreds of years away from being able to do that.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 12:59pm
carl sagan also said that most intelligent life forms destroy themselves before they get to that point. only a small percentage of life forms will survive long enough to be considered an advanced civilization.

very interesting.
- Best Coast

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 1:12pm
this could even boggle your mind even futher, from smallest to largest
quark
atom
molecule
(biomolecule)
organelle
cell
tissue
organ
organ system
organism
population
community
ecosystem
biome
biosphere (planet earth in general)
solar system
galaxy
universe

wanted to place dimensions in there, but where i'm unsure.  could be directly after universe.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 2:25pm
Great video!

This subject matter is right up my alley & it never seizes to amaze me.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 2:27pm
Wouldn't 'brane' follow universe?
Got Pwned?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:04am
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

the size of the universe is so great it is almost overwhelming to think about it....And to think what is beyond it...
More and more space. Space is infinte.  lets say the whole universe is in a bowl, whats outside the bowl?  More space. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:10am
Maybe thats why i dont believe in God. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply